It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to pick up chicks... by the expert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I remember watching this cartoon as a kid; it was one of my favorites. Johnny was already hilarious in my opinion because he had such a high regard for his appearance yet the women hardly ever actually liked him. It surprises me that this was a cartoon for young children because, while it had no offensive material, the subject is not what one would assume kids like. Nevertheless it worked and he will be remembered by thousands, perhaps millions, of '90s kids.

All those whining nice guys could take a few tips from 'ol Johnny.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Whenever I go to pick up chicks, they tend to chirp a lot. They also call me cheep.
edit on 6-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah Johnny was one special dude

And I can't understand how we could watch such things when we were at that age.
Today's children TV doesn't got that much of a weird humor. Like cow and chicken, if you remember that. That was pretty far fetched.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

What an eggs crew she ate in tale of woe you relate. While I am in no way attempting to eggs taut any of your laugh, I did feel the need to eggs press my appreciation. It is a fine egg sample of some of the more eggs aspirating things our egg cyst stance continually eggs tends around us. I don't like to jump to egg stream conspiracies straight away so it's probably best left at that for now. It just eggs ass pyre rates me so, sometimes I feel I could just boil...for around 5 minutes.

edit on 6/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Poked it a little more, typo

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I loved this show.. I remember thinking it was not on enough.
His neighbor Carl would get the ladies.
I was thinking of this yesterday..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ahhh, poor poor Johnny Bravo.

He never quite did get it did he?

I often wonder if this was kind of a road map, along with other shows such as Cow and Chicken (another favourite btw), to not be fake and be who you really are inside. Johnny was so shallow, so fake, and such a try hard that it showed despite his supposed outer image.

Nothing could ever beat a smack talking chicken and his super-hero bovine sister though...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
lol @ him speaking German to the Spanish girl

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Holy moly...I remember cow and chicken.....and dexter's lab. Weird as hell, but funny.
Momma had a chicken, momma had a cow, dad was proud he didnt care how doedoedoe....^^
edit on 7-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Used to watch johnny bravo, the show was pretty funny back then.

The thing is he never actually did get any girl from what I remember, and they made him come out like an idiot it was pretty much the punch line in every episode. The only smart normal character was his friend that little red haired girl who followed him around lil suzy, who I think had a crush on him and was always getting him in and out of trouble.

But in reality I have seen people like him or people who did that stuff and they picked up chicks. I mean I don't do it because I am like totally shy and stuff, no joke. But ya from what I seen it actually works and the ladies always seem to be complaining that they like guys with confidence, and if there was one thing that johnny bravo had plenty of in that show, that one thing was lots and lots of confidence.

All those whining nice guys could take a few tips from 'ol Johnny.

Actually Misoir from what I seen the worst people to listen to if you want to get with girls, is girls. They never tell you the truth, they just tell you there truth which they never actually follow or actually believe in it. You got a point you would be better off listening to johnny bravo then pretty much most of the how to date advice out there.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Remember Dexter's Laboratory? It was the best on Cartoon Network.

Omelette au fromage .

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Whenever I go to pick up chicks, they tend to chirp a lot.

Your doing it wrong...

When it comes to biker chicks, that's another level altogether...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Dee Dee, don't push the button!

top topics

join