It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NFL uniforms unveild. Not too much has changed luckily.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So the NFL finally unveiled their new uniforms provided by Nike at a show in New York. And it dosent look like much as changed. Originally it was thought that the changed were going to be major and many werent happy with their teams new uniforms. However I think most will be ok with theirs now. I have added a link to the photo gallery if you are interested in seeing what your team will be lookin like for the next few seasons.

New NFL uniforms HERE!

So feel free to comment and share your thoughts on your teams look or anything else surrounding the topic.
edit on 4/4/2012 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Team gloves are awesome!

Seahawks looks the best, next is Vikings.
The Browns actually look worse but no one cares about them anyways.

I hope the new uniforms make it into the next Madden game

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The gloves are pretty sweet. Personally I think there were too many pics of the seahawks uniforms for my liking. They needed an update and I'm glad they got it but they showed them too much. It appears Dallas is still going with the crappy white jerseys. I was hoping they would get some color in them but guess not. maybe next time.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Who cares.The NFL is a joke anymore.They're trying to get in the sports news with this announcement.Even though they've changed little about the uniforms.Funny thing is they'll roll out this line of jerseys and sell em to the public for $200.Even though they pretty much look the same.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Who cares.The NFL is a joke anymore.They're trying to get in the sports news with this announcement.Even though they've changed little about the uniforms.Funny thing is they'll roll out this line of jerseys and sell em to the public for $200.Even though they pretty much look the same.

Its a completely different company making the jerseys......that's why they overhauled the whole thing.

I personally love almost all of them. Props to Nike on designing some killer jerseys, as well as winning the Best Timing in the World Award.

Tim Tebow Jets jersey, and Peyton Manning Broncos jersey are going to make them piles of money.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

those look cool.

i'm a seahawks fan, it was good to see the pacific northwest represented in the article.

go hawks!

-subfab

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

The worst part about that is that people will actually be dumb enough to pay that price for them regardless of how little they have changed.

new topics

top topics

join