It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon: North American Union

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
have you seen the facebook page for the North American Union Transitional Counsil or NAUTC. it looks like this is really going to happen. How would the laws change if we were to integrate with Canada and Mexico? Would they legalize drugs? How powerful would the cartels become? Could are militery stand a chance against china if we integrated Mexico and canadas armed forces?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

so i think this shows we are getting closer to a North American Union. Which i'm ok with.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If the North American Union does happen, I can see another civil war on American soil happening, but not between the U.S. vs Canada vs Mexico. Civil wars might be between the between the American people vs. their Centralized Government and the Canadian people and their Government. I highly believe the Mexican Cartel would favor this agreement due to borders possibly becoming non-existent at some point in the future making it easier to transport drugs across the used-to-be borders.

However, if current economic trends continue, I definitely see the United States becoming the Greece of the European Union.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Has anyone wondered what impact this would have on constitutional law?

Use it or lose it.

www.heritage.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join