It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Politician claims alien mother 9 ft tall w/8 fingers, & ET upbringing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I can think of two possibilities. He is either describing real events or he is suffering from some kind of mental health issue. Either way he is deserving of compassion, rather than being held up to be pilloried.

There are those who would mock you for your sightings so I wonder why you feel the need to mock others in turn. Displacement?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
A cringe-worthy account. He throws every previously published abduction cliché into his story. When he related the bit about two Men In Black leaping out of the wardrobe with their guns raised in a Jack Bauer pose it was a coffee-spurting-out-of-the-nose moment!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another coffee/nose moment comes when he claims to have had sex, as a six-year-old, with the Fry's Turkish Delight ad lady. This occurred via holographic projection while he was visiting his reptilian draco father in an underground base. After the sex they both ate the woman! I don't think his praying mantis mother would be pleased!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sounds like Mr. Parkes is a victim of the alien agenda described in these paragraphs by: Synopsis of the Alien Master Plan, from Montalk.net:

Besides influential people being mind programed or replaced as disinformation agents, how else are negative forces suppressing the spread of knowledge?e"?

Einstein once said that a problem’s solution cannot come from the same level where the problem originated. If human nature is the problem, then only a non-human element can be the solution. At present, the problem resides in the inevitable failure of both the secret government and future humans to maintain unconditional obedience to their alien masters due to fundamental genetic and metaphysical differences and the fact that we are individualistic and opportunistic by nature.

Once the New World Order is initiated, their solution is to place humanity under the leadership of a genetically engineered “master race” of alien-human hybrids. These hybrids surpass us in intellectual and psychic abilities, and they do not “suffer” from the “weaknesses” of human nature such as empathy and the longing for individual freedom. While maintaining control, they will then interbreed with the human population to infuse these genetic characteristics into humanity at large. Thus, in the end mankind will be biologically predisposed toward subservience to the alien empire, alleviating the empire of having to expend unnecessary resources enforcing their control. At that point, we will be locked into bondage and the alien agenda will have reached its conclusion.

We are seeing evidence of this already. For example, we are being culturally pre-conditioned to eventually accept the policy of interbreeding between humans and hybrids. Standards of physical beauty embodied in supermodels and actresses increasingly move toward emphasis upon features typical of hybrids: low forehead, small chin, triangular face, large eyes, and slim androgynous bodies. It wasn’t too long ago that the “hybrid” look would have been considered disturbing and unhealthy, but today the trend has been toward the sexualization of these characteristics.

Besides influential people being mind programmed or replaced as disinformation agents, how else are negative forces suppressing the spread of knowledge?

Willpower, knowledge, spiritual resiliency, mental clarity, and emotional purity are qualities that reduce one’s level of susceptibility to being influenced by negative forces. There are billions of humans for whom these qualities are not a priority due to the simplicity of their reason for incarnating. This makes them very easily manipulated by alien forces and the secret government to serve as buffers against the system-destabilizing effect of “insurgent” individuals.

Their function in the alien agenda is to serve as “hired clappers” in the crowd by using peer pressure, ridicule, and mass consensus to override the influence of the minority who seek truth. They are also easily directed toward surrounding truth-seekers and engaging them in energy draining relationships or friendships that do nothing but sedate, distract, or sabotage.

Additionally, there exist artificial humans who are manufactured by alien forces to serve as disinformation agents capable of corrupting the knowledge of a truth-seeker via direct interaction. These are virtually identical in function to reanimated/replaced humans, except they lack a concrete traceable past. Because they are remotely controlled, they can precisely deliver disinformation customized to fit a truth-seekers profile, something the aforementioned “hired clappers” cannot do.

As can be seen, negative alien forces have in place a very effective system for the direct suppression and corruption of knowledge. To summarize, this system includes the following:

1) the abduction and self-destruct mind programming of truth-seekers to end their quest
2) peer pressure placed upon them by so-called hired clappers
3) direct targeting by artificial humans
4) the disinformation disseminated by programmed or replaced sources of authority

This supplements the various religious, political, economic, and scientific control mechanisms already established by the secret government to control society at large.
edit on 4/2/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Parkes also claims to have mated with an alien cat creature and produced hybrid human/cat offspring. He has around 10 "cat children" that he visits occasionally.

He clearly has a fondness for cats and he is the Chair of the Norwegian Forest Cat Society.

Since I was four years old I have shared my life with cats, being an only child elevated the importance of my cats in my younger years. Only in the last five years have I and my wife discovered the wonder of the Norwegian Forest Cat, we now have four forest cat pedigrees, two rescue crosses and three moggie rescues, all loved equally, but perhaps some loved more equally than others! It is my intention in the near future to breed this wonderful cat...

I hope he doesn't mean breed with the cats in the near future.

If his childhood fascination with cats has led him to believe he has mated with cats as an adult perhaps he also had stick insects as pets when a child and later transformed these memories into believing his mother was an 8-foot stick insect/mantis.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
I can think of two possibilities. He is either describing real events or he is suffering from some kind of mental health issue. Either way he is deserving of compassion, rather than being held up to be pilloried.

There are those who would mock you for your sightings so I wonder why you feel the need to mock others in turn. Displacement?

Anyone that is in the public eye, as this person is, has certain responsibilities and one of them is not to make a fool of himself and not embarras the position he holds and the agency he is with. You can make all kinds of statements such as he smokes pot and he won't be pilloried for that, criticized maybe. But making the kind of statements he has, he has left himself wide open to criticisms and insults. The same thing happened to ex-astronaut Edgar Mitchell on this forum because he made irresponsible claims.

As to my sightings being mocked? I don't think so. Each sighting was a solid one and when described would not elicit insults. I mock this guy because he picked the worst subject to talk about. Reptoids! Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
A cringe-worthy account. He throws every previously published abduction cliché into his story. When he related the bit about two Men In Black leaping out of the wardrobe with their guns raised in a Jack Bauer pose it was a coffee-spurting-out-of-the-nose moment!

Especially since it is a well known fact that the concept of the Men in Black was introduced by Gray Barker in the 1956 book "They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers", and has become a major part of UFO lore.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Especially since it is a well known fact that the concept of the Men in Black was introduced by Gray Barker in the 1956 book "They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers", and has become a major part of UFO lore.

True. But I feel that Parkes' description derives for the most part from the Tommy Lee Jones/Will Smith MIB - he even gives the wardrobe MIB American accents!

Did Barker/Bender's MIB carry guns and wear sunglasses? I don't think they did but I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

True. But I feel that Parkes' description derives for the most part from the Tommy Lee Jones/Will Smith MIB - he even gives the wardrobe MIB American accents!

Did Barker/Bender's MIB carry guns and wear sunglasses? I don't think they did but I could be wrong.

I don't think you are wrong, but I can't confirm it either 'cause I haven't read the book again since the first time back in the '60s. But for some reading check this out: www.thejinn.net...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Yet another contactee with a story indistinguishable from classic demon possession. He even has a nephilim for a mother. The pre flood giants, spawn of demons, had 6 fingers and toes on each appendage. People like him get tagged by these fallen angels and are targets forever, unless they get saved by Jesus Christ.

Don't you just love it! My thread brings out the weirdest members on this forum. Amen!

The truth can be weird, but this sort of thing has been going on for a while and is increasing in frequency. In fact a prophecy of Jesus was that the last days would be just like the days of Noah. During those days the Nephilim walked the earth.

<< 1   >>

join