It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Revolution 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And our current system of governing has?!
Gee, lemme know when it comes.

To say the least, they let the world know of the problems with our current government as well as governments around the world.

Or did SOPA stop itself?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koolcdj69

Or did SOPA stop itself?

Anonymous STOPPED SOPA ?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The American government realized it was wrong and stopped it themselves? :O
Give credit where credit is due.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

The American government realized it was wrong and stopped it themselves? :O
Give credit where credit is due.

Give credit to the American Government?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obviously that was sarcasm. I mean, give credit where credit is due, as Anonymous and the internet as a whole did not allow passage of SOPA and made their disagreement with it heard.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Obviously that was sarcasm. I mean, give credit where credit is due, as Anonymous and the internet as a whole did not allow passage of SOPA and made their disagreement with it heard.

I remember webpages going black. I remember ATS changing their login page. I suppose Anonymous caused them to do what they did also.
............... Really,you give/gave Annon too much credit.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

I remember webpages going black. I remember ATS changing their login page. I suppose Anonymous caused them to do what they did also.
............... Really,you give/gave Annon too much credit.

And don't forget the HI John Thread

abovetopsecret.tv...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This ideology is going head to head with corporation who can write cheques that are later filled with the amount by the client and not the other way around. Can you grasp the concept that hundred of millions are being thrown into the arena to combat this ideology or is it perhaps the fact that you haven't heard the "buzz" that its considered as useless news or interesting news at best.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by survival

Anonymous???

You mean the group of angry, unemployed miscreants who were busted because their ringleader turned snitch?

Top members of hacking group Anonymous arrested after LEADER 'betrays them and works with FBI for six months'.

Leader of computer hacking group LulzSec identified as unemployed dad-of-two Hector Xavier Monsegur.

link

Anonymous has no leaders, so you failed badly there. And you even used a Daily Mail quote to support evidence that Sabu was the leader? That paper is full of junk. And while you're winding people up about OWS and Anonymous, (and I remember you on the wind up in one of the Muslim/Christian threads pretty badly too, one that you started I think, but you definitely didn't help further the discussion in any positive way from what I remember.) remember that there's many of us that won't believe any of the lies you're spouting.

In fact I think you just like to troll these threads for a laugh. Almost always on the wind up, creating division and arguments to you seems like your main hobby around here, and it doesn't help. Maybe you should try growing up a bit.

Maybe you and several others like you around here are just scared of the thought of true freedom, so you hit out at others instead of facing your own internal problems with the concept. I think it scares the crap out of some of you, (and yeah it can do that at first, admitted, it's a big change to think about.) but if that's the case, try adapting in stages, because there's a big chance that it's on its way, and groups like OWS and Anonymous won't be falling by the wayside as part of the losing factions if that happens.

Maybe try opening your eyes more and stop trying to wind people up so much if you like denying ignorance.
edit on 31-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A quote from the video in the OP :

They fear us because we are evolving faster than they can control.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

robhines
A quote from the video in the OP :

"They fear us because we are evolving faster than they can control."

YOU ARE RIGHT.

TRUTH IS PERVASIVE - Ever invasive! You cannot stop once the thirst begin. Balanced & in control, You be the profiteer of your life stroll. Take pride in what you troll
& don't be ashamed, or egoed on your place of the pull.

WE ARE ALL ONE. & WE ARE BECOMING UNDONE. UNRAVEL TO THE FINAL SUM. HUMAN WE HAVE ALREADY ONE.

USE YOUR HEART.

Earth my body. Water my blood. Air my breath and Fire my Spirit.

Namaste~
edit on 12-11-2013 by survival because: linguistics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join