It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Revolution 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Anonymous Revolution 2012

www.youtube.com

Anonymous has released their 2012 video via free speech of the internet. An empowering video claiming for the masses of humanity to take what is rightfully theirs - leadership of the planet earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm not too surprised but I did feel my heart drop at the prospect of what is inevitably going to take place. The corruption has been coming to our awareness in greater & greater waves since 9/11/2001.

Face your reality. Currently planet earth's society is extremely hellistic. Peace & prosperity are true human qualities, & within each human's heart is a sleeping lion. Let us gain dominion of the planet and achieve ownership of our lives & actions.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

Anonymous???

You mean the group of angry, unemployed miscreants who were busted because their ringleader turned snitch?

Top members of hacking group Anonymous arrested after LEADER 'betrays them and works with FBI for six months'.

Leader of computer hacking group LulzSec identified as unemployed dad-of-two Hector Xavier Monsegur.
link
Ya, I wouldn’t put too much faith in planetary domination by a group of deadbeats who can’t hold down jobs.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That was only one sect of ANON. Whoopidydoo. That is like pointing a finger at westborough, and saying christianity is total crap.

edit on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:07:41 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by seabag

That was only one sect of ANON. Whoopidydoo.

Yes, but they’re all from the same ilk!

These clowns are simply OWS’ers who are slightly more proficient with computers…BIG DEAL!

If this is who you take direction from then I feel for you.

I’ve seen much more informative and substantive posts here on ATS than anything I’ve seen out of anonymous. They’re just regurgitating tired old rhetoric while trying to appear relevant.

edit on 30-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The idea of a few men I don't know controlling my life by what they 'think' is right makes me think, why would someone want that much power. I don't need to be governed nor do you, the public should have a vote on what bill/law is passed (isn't that democracy?) We run the country not them

They need to remember they work for us, not the other way around. We tell them what to do, not the other way around!

Our governments don't represent its own peoples interests any more, it makes me sad. This isn't democracy its a dissciused dictatorship.

No one wanted the war in Iraq millions of people protested but the government (who our meant to work for us) ignored us and did what they want

edit on 30-3-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Anonymous???

You mean the group of angry, unemployed miscreants who were busted because their ringleader turned snitch?

Top members of hacking group Anonymous arrested after LEADER 'betrays them and works with FBI for six months'.

Leader of computer hacking group LulzSec identified as unemployed dad-of-two Hector Xavier Monsegur.
link
Ya, I wouldn’t put too much faith in planetary domination by a group of deadbeats who can’t hold down jobs.

LOL, I really doubt their unemployed, people with that amount of knowledge very rarely our not counting the kid members of the group.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

LOL, I really doubt their unemployed, people with that amount of knowledge very rarely our not counting the kid members of the group.

I guess you missed this part.

The group was allegedly led by Monsegur, who works under the alias of Sabu. The unemployed father of two was living in New York's Lower East Side when he was seized by authorities.
link

I know it’s tough but….at some point….OWS needs to come to terms with the fact that it is nothing more than a group of angry people who can’t figure out how to make it in the real world.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

to play devils advocate, but when is ONE person reflective of an entire group? Is that seriously your argument? Because statistically speaking, that is a VERY WEAK argument.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The only person I take direction from is me. I don't believe in group think at all. I take every situation, think about it and come to a decision. As a whole, I don't trust "anon" at all. I have seen their chan roots, back in the day I used to be a channer myself. Back before any chans were in the news. It's all chaos, that is what it boils down to. There are a whole bunch of splinter groups that focus on one or two concepts, but it is overall chaos.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

to play devils advocate, but when is ONE person reflective of an entire group? Is that seriously your argument? Because statistically speaking, that is a VERY WEAK argument

I’ve been saying that OWS is primarily unemployed bozos since the beginning…this just proves that the LEADER of ANONYNOUS (the figurehead/idol of OWS) is just that. On top of that, he’s a deadbeat dad.

There were many honest, hardworking, patriotic American’s who initially took to OWS but the majority of those have fled as the movement’s true colors have shown. OWS is now owned by radical leftists, and those still clinging are either blind sheeple who have their head buried or hardcore Marxist revolutionaries who don’t like what the USA has stood for over the past 200 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Kinda sounds like the TP. A lot of us fled that about the time sara palin started coming to the rallies. Taken over, abandoned by everyone but the extremists. Yep, sounds familiar

edit on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:43:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Kinda sounds like the TP. A lot of us fled that about the time sara palin started coming to the rallies. Taken over, abandoned by everyone but the extremists. Yep, sounds familiar

This thread isn’t about the Tea Party.

So you don’t think OWS has been overrun and is a sick, distorted version of what it was in the beginning???

Do tell…

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Anonymous???

link

This is very short sighted.
If you believe that this entire group is unemployed miscreants, then boy you sure are impressionable. And that sure does seem like an emotional statement. Mainstream media much?

Regardless of supposed medias' arrests involved with this group, Anonymous has instilled some unbelievable change in just the past months.

It would take a fair amount of ignorance to think that the arrest of one guy, this Xavier (who knows :lol
to stop the tidal wave of change that has been created.

Also to mention that the economy isn't ever going to rise to the state it was prior to 2008. Those days are gone. We are now in the window of a sweeping change that will create a different economic reality.

According to your statements SEABAG, I'd say that most of humanity is deadbeat, because they live a life without pursuing their passion, & they are holding jobs that aren't funding anything other than destruction. I'm talking about your job, your money, your taxes... your energy.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by VonDoomen

to play devils advocate, but when is ONE person reflective of an entire group? Is that seriously your argument? Because statistically speaking, that is a VERY WEAK argument

I’ve been saying that OWS is primarily unemployed bozos since the beginning…this just proves that the LEADER of ANONYNOUS (the figurehead/idol of OWS) is just that. On top of that, he’s a deadbeat dad.

There were many honest, hardworking, patriotic American’s who initially took to OWS but the majority of those have fled as the movement’s true colors have shown. OWS is now owned by radical leftists, and those still clinging are either blind sheeple who have their head buried or hardcore Marxist revolutionaries who don’t like what the USA has stood for over the past 200 years.

Are you mad? If you play this much close attention to Anonymous to "know" it is a bunch of unemployed bozos and hobos, then you probably ALREADY KNOW that they are as leaderless group. It seems extremely arrogant to keep emphasizing on the fact that their "leader" was arrested. Had that really been their "leader" the MSM would have immediately been on that and saying Anonymous has been decapitated. But it can't and it won't be, because it's just that, a LEADERLESS group.

Nor is he the figurehead for the OWS, ask anyone in OWS and they won't know he is. In fact, no one person is in charge, but rather a collective of people can decide what they want to do.

Seems as though you want change for the better to come to a halt.
BTW the group is Anonymous not "ANONYNOUS"

edit on 30-3-2012 by Koolcdj69 because: grammar correction

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Do those in Anonymous wear Guy Fawkes masks,while sitting at their computers, AS they gleefully commit DDoS attacks,on their enemy's ?
Do they also wear them in the shower ?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

OWS is has been overrun and tacked onto by leeches yes, just like the TP. Same difference. I am more of a centrist, if anything. I was part of both when they began, and distanced myself from both once they got politicized and hijacked.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They're also conducting more global change then any other group can say they've done in years

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is very short sighted.
If you believe that this entire group is unemployed miscreants, then boy you sure are impressionable. And that sure does seem like an emotional statement. Mainstream media much?

Short sighted??? Really??? Follow the MONEY.

Regardless of supposed medias' arrests involved with this group, Anonymous has instilled some unbelievable change in just the past months.

No, they have given a voice to what most OWS’ers say…they are a mouthpiece.

It would take a fair amount of ignorance to think that the arrest of one guy, this Xavier (who knows :lol to stop the tidal wave of change that has been created.

I didn’t say it would stop…I said “I wouldn’t put too much faith in planetary domination by a group of deadbeats who can’t hold down jobs” and I stand by that statement.

Also to mention that the economy isn't ever going to rise to the state it was prior to 2008. Those days are gone. We are now in the window of a sweeping change that will create a different economic reality.

You may be correct here…we’ll see. I’m more of a ‘glass is half FULL’ kind of person, so I’m still trying to make the situation better rather than trying to remake America.

According to your statements SEABAG, I'd say that most of humanity is deadbeat, because they live a life without pursuing their passion, & they are holding jobs that aren't funding anything other than destruction. I'm talking about your job, your money, your taxes... your energy.

That may be your scenario but it certainly isn’t mine or the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS who ARE pursuing their dreams and finding some success.

OWS is now a movement of losers!!! 90% of the 99% have left the building.

You CAN’T HAVE MY STUFF and no amount of protesting is going to give it to you…you’ll have to work for it as I (and most Americans) have done.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koolcdj69
reply to post by sonnny1

They're also conducting more global change then any other group can say they've done in years

What change?

World Hunger?

Fixing Unemployment?

Cleaning the Environment?

Yawn..................on the supposed changes.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join