It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw Something Just now (pict)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just your average, earthly contrail left by a jet. Unfortunately this really is a "nothing to see here" moment

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Are you serious? I see these almost daily for the past 50 years or so. They are NOT UFOs!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I know this is OT, but you should know that you have gorgeous eyes.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Does nobody see the giant triangle shaped cloud?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by apzeedyk

Does nobody see the giant triangle shaped cloud?

I don't but I do see a cloud that sorta looks like a smashed heart. I would be nice of the OP to at least tell us in the original op what she/he saw so that maybe we would know what to look for.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by apzeedyk

Ummm no, I don't I see a "V" shaped cloud that the contrail is kinda going through, but no I don't see a "triangle" shaped cloud

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Hmmm

what are we lookin at folks?

not seeing anything 'cept a contrail so far...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
On the right side of the picture, partially obscured by what looks like dissipated contrails.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Bachrk

Are you serious? I see these almost daily for the past 50 years or so. They are NOT UFOs!

Good grief. There was a thorough explanantion that was with the photo originally. Excuse me BUT I live near a major airport outside Mphs TN and one of FedEx's major hubs.Even worked at an airport. I see a lot more planes than many. This was "Unusual" thus "unidentified" because it was flying or rather falling at an almost straight down degree. The further it fell the faster it fell until it was at a vertical falling position. Also NOT a normal route I have seen planes from the airport taking and when I noticed, it's rate of speed was quite fast. At one point the sun hit it for a second it was clearly small and clearly shiny silver. That is when I stood up and used what I had at the time 6:45pm, my crap cell phone for the picture. The lower it went the more straight down it was going. Whatever this was, it was not a normal plane landing. It wasn't even in the direction where the airports are located for planes coming in to land. I do not recall ever seeing a plane coming into the cities airports at this angle or speed. I heard nothing but it was NOT the standard airplanes I see daily. Maybe a jet or something was my 1st thought.

There ya go, the short version. No reason to be rude nor have I ever posted a UFO picture. I've always figured I'll wait and see one if one lands in my yard or is hovering over my house because I'm lazy like that. I also had mentioned in the original post that the pict was crap but it was "flying" straight down by the time it got to the treetops.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

You are correct. After blowing the picture up myself I could not see a jet on either side of the small contrail. I just assumed that there was a jet there because that is what, from past experience, is supposed to be at the end of a contrail like that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Sorry but your OP contained zero information. Maybe it got lost in your editing but all we could read was

The pict is really no good at all. But here it is. I just took the photo with my phone, sent it to my email and opened it to get a better look with photoshop and saved it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well Ive seen lots and lots of these ! But not one EXACTLY like the one in the
photo ! They are called TREE'S !

Don't be alarmed people of ATS all is safe !

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

ok.... missing explanation, i was wondering about that for two pages.....
good eye there, Bachrk......air force jet......they go at "double time" to the eye! it was probably in level flight

these days....a rare sight.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

That high flyer might be a Teslaship, here hoping I'm right and someone comes forward
from the .01% and lets everyone know.

Wow that has bigger odds against it the any lotto on Earth.
I still think its true no matter how many sociopaths are out in the world trained by
the media and science mind control devised by the .01% and their anti Tesla, and
most of rest of the best like Velikovsky and Ballantine and Lyne, cartel agents who
only tell us what they propagandize for their own profit. Well its only natural.
One studied the physical world until Tesla came along and found out too much and
so we wait for the 99% to catch up to understand a simple picture.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well I don't think it crashed anywhere. I checked around on the 'net and didn't find any plane accidents
(or what-ever) in your area.
edit on 30-3-2012 by azureskys because: added a word

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Perspective can play tricks on the eyes. At a distance, a jet that is flying a level course, can look like it is heading straight down.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I must be blind cause all I see is bushes an clouds.you should at leat tell us a little more info.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's called an "airplane". People can go on it, and "fly" to all kinds of places. Seriously, what did you think it is?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Oh my god, SecretKnowledge, your avatar is killing me but it's cool.

I honestly don't see anything wrong in the pic. I see a contrail, some clouds and a jet.

Lol, I'm liking his post because the avatar is fricking cool.
and
O dear god...this looks like just a plane and it would help OP if you could explain it so we don't all conclude this is complete waste of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join