It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is lost. Three things you can do to save it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I spent over 2 hours composing a thread about the state of affairs and before I was done, my screen went blank, I had a critical error and my computer restarted..... For the first time in my life.............

I'm going to make this post short and sweet, if we all did these three simple things, we would see change because there would be no other option.

1.) Get your money out of banks! Everyone take every penny you have out of any bank and put it either in a safety deposit box or in another safe place, get it out of the banks, now!

2.) Stop using your social security number for everything that you do. Say you don't have it, you don't know it or that you never had one. That number does not represent you, it represents your enslavement to corporate America.

3.) Do research into your own Constitution and realize that our government is operating completely and totally outside of that document and also realize how you have allowed them to do so. The only reason they can continue to get away with it is that you always say that "you understand" when they ask you.

This isn't some kind of "freeman" nonsense cause I'm trying to dodge a DUI or something. This is trying to inform people that from the time your born, your birth certificate is stock and your willingness to bow down to this without even knowing is labeling you as nothing more than cattle at which point, your demise is less tragic and more contrived. Deny ignorance and do research on what I have said, you will be horrified at what you find......
edit on 29-3-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
banks won't just let everyone withdraw your money even if it was possible.

in this system, the amount of actual physical notes is not even close enough to cover every u.s. dollar registered in bank accounts.

apple say's it has $98 billion in cash. if they wanted it in $100 dollar notes, they'd probably cripple the banking system.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
banks won't just let everyone withdraw your money even if it was possible.

in this system, the amount of actual physical notes is not even close enough to cover every u.s. dollar registered in bank accounts.

apple say's it has $98 billion in cash. if they wanted it in $100 dollar notes, they'd probably cripple the banking system.

That is one of my points exactly sir. All this talk about armed revolution when they have us outgunned by alarming numbers makes no sense when they can be beaten by simply performing daily transactions. This at the very least will out them for who and what they are and allow our military mostly comprised of everyday men and women to decided who they want to fight for.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
We work for dollars. Where should we save them up at?

Dont forget to save SEEDS. Monsanto is replacing food with POISON.

They don't just want us gone, they want us DEAD wherever we go outside of the USA, anywhere, they (NWO) want the whole world DEPOPULATED!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Agreed! Especially the bank thing...
If there ever was a time; this is it!

In regards to the computer, my firewall has been begging me to update for days now, and I keep telling it "later", you know. So today I finally say "OK", and in the process my DVDROM door opens; so I close it and it opens again, and again and again. Wow, I thought I had problems. but after it restarted a few times during the update everything started working fine again. I was tripping...

So now let's hope that I don't get warned about the off-topic part; I hate that...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You speak the truth, but I would consider throwing in that people stop paying taxes and stop working for a week. I know that's a hard pill to swallow, but if you continue to work, you continue to pay taxes. Can you imagine what the government would do if they stopped getting their "tribute" from your labor, if everyone stopped working for a month, it would be like a slave revolt. Oh wait, it is a slave revolt LOL. I imagine it would collapse the ponzi scheme worldwide.

In order to reset the machine, everybody has to get on board. Unlikely, but not totally improbable.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Monsanto, The Fed, Google, Apple, Every major ISP, Com Ed, Nicor and every other major corporation IS THE GOVERNMENT. The laws in this country are not enforced to produce a free and happy society, they are enforced to increase corporate monetary gains and the corporations and government have become one in the same.

There are laws passed every day and they are all aimed at collecting more money and not at any sort of moral justice. Our country is a joke, a bad one at that and day by day I am so enraged at what I see that I feel angry and violent but I know that it won't solve anything. We must all realize what the problem is and attack it at the root. The root is the money there doing this with, unjustly btw.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My current plan is to stock up on supplies and training that will help me survive a world without America. I'm not much interested in saving our society as it stands now...too many worthless wastes of my air.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
My current plan is to stock up on supplies and training that will help me survive a world without America. I'm not much interested in saving our society as it stands now...too many worthless wastes of my air.

Well, the problem is my friend that American government now considers you a terrorist. The FBI, Homeland Security and anyone else that happens to know your plan considers you a threat to national security because they don't understand what freedom is and they don't understand there citizens not trusting in what they have provided. You sir are not only a radical but also largely suspect and possibly treasonous because of your preparations, ideas and actions.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Well, the problem is my friend that American government now considers you a terrorist. The FBI, Homeland Security and anyone else that happens to know your plan considers you a threat to national security because they don't understand what freedom is and they don't understand there citizens not trusting in what they have provided. You sir are not only a radical but also largely suspect and possibly treasonous because of your preparations, ideas and actions.

That's pretty unsurprising...its just a sign of the times.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

That's pretty unsurprising...its just a sign of the times.

Yeah, your right, I guess it's just normal now...........................................

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If the economic problems where easy enough to solve that all the public had to do was withdraw its money, it would be done. But lets say they tried it, firstly there is not paper money in the system to achieve this, but as all the banks lose all their business they just disappear into the either as the collapse.

Now what have we got, firstly the ability to trade gets further impeded as what security and stability exists is further diminished. Next a state of martial law and rationing of all resources gets implemented as current trade facilities collapse. Then we have to fight and work all over again to establish a more balanced and fair method of trading.

I know the banking, financial and economic systems have their problems, but what kind of problems would we have without any of it? While the machine is still functional in some regards it is better to continue working on it rather than scrapping it and starting again. Corruption and deregulation have been huge problems, but restarting things will not solve any of this. We do need study, investigation as well as academic and public discussion to better define the actual and not general problems.

The way the economy has formed has lead to many conflicts of interest and consolidation of powers along the way. It is clear that the current system is unsustainable, but it is also on a path of constant evolution in response to problems and issues. If you really want to save it then get wise about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
We work for dollars. Where should we save them up at?

Big wall safe at home banks are not paying any interest right now anyway so there is no incentive, but they DO charge fees for everything.

Dont forget to save SEEDS. Monsanto is replacing food with POISON.

Got it covered
I let some of my veggies go to seed

They don't just want us gone, they want us DEAD wherever we go outside of the USA, anywhere, they (NWO) want the whole world DEPOPULATED!

Your WRONG Dead slaves have no value. If they wanted you dead, you would be. Have you not noticed people living longer and population growing exponentially? What we NEED is a one world government... but the PTB have been making people fear the NWO... Why? because not one of them wants to step down and give up their piece of power. A one world government would be DEATH to them...

They are driven by greed... do you really think they would let just a few of them hold all the power?

The Rosicrucians/Masons who created America intended this country to BE a NWO Government by the people, for the people. But Woodrow Wilson sold us back into slavery by signing in to power the Federal Reserve and the IRS both PRIVATE institutions

Wake up to the real truth... the LAST thing the PTB want is dead slaves or a NWO

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

A reduction in slaves to maintain sustainable levels to support a ruling elite class. So as the guidestones say, 500 million people. Otherwise (and the PTB do leave their little clues all the time) we are in for a dystopian future much like that predicted in "The Hunger Games." The UN analysis that leads up to Agenda 21 states that the population under the present terms is not sustainable. Right or wrong, it's what they and the PTB say and think apparently. In the documents there are only two viable solutions;

a. Operate as a majority agrarian peasant society where everyone is a slave to a world government with the exception of a handful of elite and their bureaucrats; or

b. Reduce the world population to roughly 500 million

Anyone can look up this information on duckduckgo or google. Seems like we're screwed either way...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You know there is a way to lawfully leave the current De facto federal and state systems. They are nothing more than a political affiliation. There is a group that teaches people law and mainly how the 14th amendment made us all voluntary slaves of Congress. You are in rebellion to your true Nation which is your State just by voting according to it.

PAC 14th Amendment | Introduction
There is a member here who has gone through this and is now a State National living in the USA.
PAC/Patriot misbeliefs and so much more

Another way to not pay taxes and really shutdown banking and more importantly the Federal Reserve. The federal reserve notes used today for currency are Private money and therefore they can tax you on it because they own it. This is where the IRS comes into play as both are totally separate from the federal government. You can however request from the bank "non-negotiable federal reserve notes" and these can not be taxed. They are public money and are owned by the public.

top topics

join