It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Controversial HSCA Investigation and Beyond..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I am so glad I found this thread, which I found when looking for a understated thread to make a point in another thread.... long story.

Anyway regardless of how I came across it I am very glad to have found it and Although I must confess that I did not watch the YouTube clips I have to say I found it very refreshing to actually read something on ATS that I previously knew nothing about. Assassinations are a topic I have a interest in, yet I know relatively little about the Assassination of JFK and after reading your thread I am inspired to go and read some more about this historical event.

I truly wish I had something more to say on this thread but I honestly don’t know enough about it.

All I can do is thank you for posting it.

S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, I have to admit, It was nice to see this thread bumped to the top of the boards. It was one of those one's which got little attention, in the way of replies and discussion etc., but It's probably my favorite thread over all still. It's a truly fascinating topic to me personally and these investigations are one's I think we should all know about to some degree or another.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and I hope you got something, anything, from it in return.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have found it interesting how the media try to brush all the findings of the HSCA and the other investigations of the 70's.Guess it confirmed what many people suspected about our intelligence agencies have been up to.The best book I have been reading on the HSCA is this:The Last Investigation

new topics

<< 1   >>

join