It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids All Over America Put On Buses: Sent To Alternate Locations During Terror Drills!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
or maybe, they are actually concerned for the safety of the children, and don't want anyone bad finding out where these "undisclosed locations" are, so that they are not followed at attacked again.

these really just seem like the "dive under your desk incase of nuclear attack" drills on a larger scale.

....like your desk will save you from a nuke

That is possibly a reason however the parents should be informed as soon as the school has maintained control of the student body where the location is so that they can be with loved ones. They are forgetting a very important element to keeping children calm. Their parents and the security that they are safe with them.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

this is true. I also don't like the idea of the fact that they can't leave for ANY reason.

but I do feel as though, with this "2012, something big has gotta happen soon" is making everyone freak out at every little thing and come up with some slightly over the top claims. just my personal opinion.

I don't by any means think that the parents wanting to know where their children are going or when they are being taken is over the top at all. I'm just stating that as a general thing. not aimed at anyone specifically either.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I certainly wouldn't trust my son's school with something like this. They instruct the kids to get under their desks and hold on tight as a tornado preparedness step. My son and I have spoken about how useless that really is, especially since it's a small school and there are safer locations on the premises.

I was unhappy with the decision made by our district to follow the lead of other nearby schools and lock up all doors during school hours. My teenaged daughter impressed me whenever she expressed that she didn't feel she was any safer locked in. She maintained a good argument that she was more likely to be killed by a fellow student who could freely gain access than she ever would by a parent or stranger walking right in. As a matter of fact, they actually did have a student arrested for having a gun in his vehicle a few months ago. If that kid had wanted to, he could have walked right in that morning concealing his weapon and killed.

It seems to me that they are getting more pushy about their care the of our children and keeping parents at arms length(or farther). Whenever I was in school parents could help out and the district even hired some for playground duty. Now parents aren't really welcome and anyone volunteering has to go through background checks at their own expense. At one nearby school, that even includes helping with a class party. I had to have a FBI background check to work at the pre-k I worked for. It was required by IL DCFS. That background check isn't good for the public school though. They utilize a different outfit to do theirs and my federal check isn't good enough. Isn't that a h&%^ of a note?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What worries me the most and what kept sticking out in my mind was the fact that these drills can be used & manipulated for potential hidden agendas that may or may not be nefarious in nature but knowing the usual suspects I am betting TPTB have ulterior motives.

I'd bet that 99% of the staff/volunteers/individuals involved look at this as purely innocent,disaster preparedness and themselves mean well and are genuinely good people...more then likely only trying to help these kids become better prepared.

The problem in my opinion stems from the higher ups in state,government and more importantly the issue with the NWO,It is their agenda and the potential to use any means if They deem necessary,even something as seemingly innocent on the surface like these school drills in question.

You can argue by calling it paranoia,2012 hype or an overactive imagination...The fact still remains that there are some truly selfish,control obsessive,power mongering individuals in this world... Evil people.

Some who would be more than happy,no,who would Love to reduce this planets population by any means possible,Those that hide behind the curtain,pulling the strings of dissent & war.. Puppet masters of divide & conquer.

With their secret knowledge,ancient mystery teaching cabal,Secrets in which they hold above our heads and use against US, the everyday hard working common man & women....You and me.

I do not trust in our so called appointed leaders anymore...Those days if they ever did truly exist,I can assure you were short lived.

Since I have opened my eyes and mind to the brutal truth of the reality we now find ourselves in I can never look back or be the same innocent,ignorant slave that I once was.

The protective bubble which at one time I had dwelt safely,comfortably within has burst wide open,revealing the atrocity of man,fear and hate that simmers at a constant boil,waiting to overflow scalding us all in the process.

I find it harder each and everyday feeling helpless and hopeless while fuel for the pyre is continuously being gathered...I am sick and tired of avoidable deaths,petty spoon fed lies causing wars,fear growing like wild flowers,kids starving when there is more then enough...I feel in my heart humanity is so much better than this.

I don't want to sit back idle watching in a state of fear thinking the world is going to burn or see children suffer or my fellow human brothers & sisters die in vain....Do you?

I become very passionate and angered when I really think about the state of the world,especially knowing that there is a very large portion of it all that can be avoided...Majority that are suffering because of an Evil minority of #holes,they are the ones needing to be eradicated.

Apologize for the rant!

Love & Peace

edit on 29-3-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I thank god everyday that I no longer have children of school age. I also fear for my grandchildren who are still in it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I guess I goofed up in starting a new thread for an article which specifically about the Oklahoma kids being taken this week. I didn't see this topic address that incident so I started a new one, but since it was locked, in case anyone misses it, this is the article:

Grove High School transported 699 kids away from school property without first notifying parents of their intent to do so, nor obtaining the parents consent. Parents were only told, by way of this nondescript robo-call, that there would be a "drill":

More at www.americanthinker.com...

The superintendent is quoted on there as saying they did not need permission forms because the children remained on "school property" (school buses) even though the school buses left the school to go a few miles away to the civic center. It's disturbing that they don't think they should notify parents as to where their kids are going to be.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Both my children have a standing order. If/when something happens and you are at school, GET OUT - COME HOME. Don't listen to the teacher who tells you to huddle under your desk, don't line up to get on a bus, don't be a good little drone. My kids know that in the event of an earthquake, they stand a better chance outside. Not in a building that could collapse on them. My kids WILL NOT get on a bus to be taken somewhere unless they know that I or my wife have been told. They are very proud to have a dad that will, and has, raised hell in their defense and protection. They are there to teach my kids, not indoctrinate them.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

You sound like a very caring & informed father

From what you have said I would consider that pretty sound and wise advice to give to your children.

The teachers/staff would be just as powerless against mother nature and especially a martial law scenario..Completely obsolete in the face of odds as those I believe.

I would have my children run home if close enough,If I believed they were educated,intuitive and mature enough to believe that is the lesser of two evils while in one of those kind of situations.

At the very least,run away from anyone period who could cause them harm or technically kidnap them from.

That is the worrisome situation I propose that drills like these could become,in the wrong hands.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I got a piece of paper a few years back from the County Schools about emergencies and taking the kids to an 'undisclosed location', I posted it on a thread somewhere on here. It's real though, already been floating around in various individual school districts' policies. Creepy stuff, if I went to the school to get my kid in an emergency and they told me they were being held at an undisclosed location, I would have a real serious problem with that.
Edit:
I think it was called 'Alert Now' or something to that effect, creepiest thing I ever read from a school.
edit on 30-3-2012 by twitchy because: My hat wasn't on straight.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
meh, I may change my stance.

If anything like this happens at my school (even though I'm in college)
I'm booking it out of the building, while yelling profanities at anyone trying to stop me and chase me down, and driving away. quickly.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
meh, I may change my stance.

If anything like this happens at my school (even though I'm in college)
I'm booking it out of the building, while yelling profanities at anyone trying to stop me and chase me down, and driving away. quickly.

Good luck!

So the kid that climbs out the window gets shot? It's disturbing to say the least. Why send kids to indoctrination centers (school? NFW). So they get trained to kill you?

No one here gets out alive... The end...

edit on 3/30/2012 by reitze because:
edit on 3/30/2012 by reitze because: + and re-do

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
CAN'T Apologize for the rant!

FTFY

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join