It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cdn.assets.craveonline.com & other ATS ad servers stalling page loads horrendously

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
what happened? these ads are slowing down ats page loads/refresh sometimes by over a minutes.

it displays various ad server pages on the left corner one after another, often the cdn.assets.craveonline.com takes the longests while others like googleads flashes by a few times.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does gorillanation sound familliar?

there are others. Poor ad suppliers are usually the cause and its almost always too late once your on a contract. Just one of those things. there isnt much of a fix but set up a test bed, and try other ad suppliers till its time to change.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does gorillanation sound familliar?

there are others. Poor ad suppliers are usually the cause and its almost always too late once your on a contract. Just one of those things. there isnt much of a fix but set up a test bed, and try other ad suppliers till its time to change.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The last post I made, I clicked send and I got booted out of ATS. I had to construct my post all over again. I'm pretty certain it has to do with this ad stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've noticed page loading or never does, 3 swirling circles lol, at least it's not my puter lol was blaming it mostly

But the thing is, if ATS get rid of the ads then we would have to pay to keep site maintenance and staff paid to run the site,

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
delb.opt.fimserve.com...

Is giving me problems here in Australia taking a while, kinda chewing into bandwidth quota at times too. Having the text on the firehose loading before the adds would help.

top topics

join