It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measuring the Big Bang=Proof of Time Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have become more observant of time as an observation and not so much a measurement. Sometimes time seems to fly by, and sometimes time seems to drag on. This observation is very interesting.

Does time only exist with an observer?

Nature would still age. Plants would die.

Or would they? If one were not to observe....what would anything but YOU do? Could there be moments in time were no one in the UNIVERSE were to observe? As such an insignificant time as the moments of the Big Bang?

Inflamation (cosmology)

It lasted from 10−36 seconds after the Big Bang to sometime between 10−33 and 10−32 seconds. Following the inflationary period, the universe continued to expand, but at a slower rate.

Could a TIME TRAVELER pinpoint these times, and appear in moments in time where no one in the UNIVERSE were to observe, and therefore the time traveler would not appear as an anomaly?

If the time traveler appeared at a time where no one in the Universe were to observe then precisely after that moment those who were to observe the time traveler wouldn't be shocked, because the time traveler would not have appeared at of no where.

The time traveler appeared in a time where no one were to observe.

This would be defined as you walking down the street looking forward and looking to your left and seeing someone. You didn't notice then when looking forward but when you looked to your left you observed them. This is the same way a time traveler would enter into a time line. Completely normal...

Now as you understand how to navigate into these extreme pinpoint moments in time........

Could you enter a dimension in that precise moment in time that was infinite in nature? As we observe time to tick like seconds on a clock, could we enter one of these precise times and in that universe of time, that specific time is infinite in nature, thus becomes a constant. for that moment in time a new set of of observing time is created. Such as that exact detailed moment in time in that moment of state, in a different dimension be in hat moment of sate, for infinity.

Basically a split second of a fraction of time existing in a different dimension til eternity. That split second, exist for eternity in a different dimension.

In this dimension a time traveler could have the most freedom.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Good points.

I've previously asserted "Black holes PROVE faster than light forces exist, EATHER!"(on a DR thread)

My OP was :
Just me having a thought here, but think about it...
If gravity is so strong light cannot escape, then that gravity must work faster than light to effect those far away photons!
So what's the implications?
All that spiritual hocus-pocus stuff. Like even time is but an illusion and "Life Is But A Dream ". Got somewhere you'd like to go in time? Someday that maybe possible!
Do you know Jesus yet? If not this concept should motivate you to read more! Or are you dumb enough not to realize the mathematics of comparison while thinking you could "own" the implications for "GODLY" individuals with great brains?

I got Ridiculed. But thanks to Arthur Schopenhauer we can expect that. "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

BTW, Tesla & Einstein got stopped violently but as there become too many of us asserting its self-evident I think most people will soon realize the truth. With it will come free energy and the end of the robber barons. Remember that was why Tesla was stopped at Wardenclyffe too - no way to monetize what's free.
+
And it seriously does matter - Tesla was stopped by JP Morgan because JP wanted to make money not be put out of business.

edit on 3/25/2012 by reitze because: +video

new topics

join