It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Weather Watch 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There was about 120mm of rain that poured in the span of an hour and a half in Steinbach, Manitoba. Here is a link to MSN showing some raw footage of the aftermath.

video.ca.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I thought this video link might fit in on this thread on extreme weather. Very recent rare sighting of multiple waterspouts on Lake Michigan.
From BBC News - Multiple Waterspouts Lake Michigan

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
S+F for the thread, dude.
I'm in eastern Ontario in what's called the "Ottawa valley". After a very mild winter with half our usual snowfall, we have had no rain from May until the end of July, outside of a few 10 minute sprinkles. Temps hit 104 F [39 C] many times and the crops baked in the fields
www.cbc.ca...

The few times it has rained I've registered fallout from Japan via the jet stream in my yard.
www.youtube.com...

The arctic is melting like we've never seen.
The previous record was set in 2007 when the ice cap shrunk to 4.25 million square kilometers (1.64 million square miles), stunning scientists who had not forecast such a drastic melt so soon.
www.rawstory.com...

And Greenland has been melting at unheard of rates as well.
www.cbc.ca...

So whether it's nuclear fallout, or the gulf being full of oil and corexit, or solar storms, or all three together..... things are changing fast and nobody with any clout seems worried.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Nice thread mate, I've enjoyed previous threads of yours in the past.
As we know Isaac made landfall in Louisiana and heading towards New Orleans, but thankfully it is just a fraction of the strength of Katrina, which landed 7 years ago today!

I've been keeping an eye on Katia, looks like she's heading towards the UK Monday but nothing to be alarmed about, just the usual high winds and heavy rainfall - Just like any other summer's day in the UK
newsblogged.com...
edit on 30/8/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join