It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ATS Genius online ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi there people, as i said, ill be posting some entertainment videos throughout ats within various forums in the hopes i bring a smile or a laugh.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
hahahahahah pmsl ...... s an f for u pal .....
edit on 23-3-2012 by nofear39 because: xx

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

80 miles/ hour x how fast she runs a mile - the size of the tires/ whack that # in half + barometric
pressure over tire pressure = one ignorant chick! lmao
edit on 23-3-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hahaha.

you need to cut that in halve

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey guys and girls, i honestly hoped this would bring a smile or laugh to you and to those who will enter later on.

But that fact that she's is thinking about it and gets her self thinking equations, make her all the more cute.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This video did not make me smile nor laugh.
Well, until I thought of this girls reaction to the interviewer when she found out that she was stupid.
So unless the video was a hoax, this girl will someday get really pissed that this guy made fun of and basically taunted a dumb animal, then posted her stupidity for the world to see.
I sure hope this guy was not planning on having a long term relationship with this girl.
This is just something I could not do to someone I love.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Hey there, the guy has a twitter account and given the various back and forth talk it seems that the girl is also okay with it all, but feel free to twitter the guy if you like, not sure if they are a couple now. I looked at it from another perspective, as i pointed out earlier, then again i tend to look at things from another perspective, i guess its why i get things done efficiently in an unorthodox manner.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yeah like I said if real, the girl is dumb.
I mean dumb as a box of rocks, not the smartest tool in the shed, not the sharpest bulb in the pack, can't call 911 as she cannot find the 11 button.
So yeah, naturally she would be ok with it.
However many years down the road if she makes it she will look back on what this guy has advertised of her and resent it.
This girl and people like her are why the world is a very bad place, she is not the only one that is Epically stupid, there are many more and they each get a vote, and have a voice.
It is easy to laugh at anothers stupidity.
I'm not kicking on you, you are not the recorder of the video, (or at least I hope not) it just kills me to realize this woman is made of the same stuff I am.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Already posted 2 days ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Already posted 2 days ago.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join