It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence for Simulation Hypothesis Uncovered! COMPUTER CODE Discovered Hidden in Superstring Eq

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is like something right out of the Outer Limits, only it's real:

edit on 21-3-2012 by Ajax84 because: fixed title

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 22/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
oh cool theres even a cheat-sheet for mother nature

orrrr

reality is a simulation... matrix

which one

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Both?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
very fascinating

reminded me of this

ive always been a fan of the idea of real life virtual reality and the matrix

kinda had a feeling or sense we could be living in a matrix before i saw the movie when i would go to bed as a child

also reminds me of some sacred geometry stuff and the works of nassim haramein

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Can someone sumarise the video's.. some of us cant watch them at the moment and i thought thats what you were meant to do when posting videos on this site.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the share just finished watching researching the literature now from the teaser this is fascinating. I have noticed some "matrix hacks myself"
edit on 21-3-2012 by Shirak because: add link

Intention seems to have an effect on this underlying code. This is an experiment that I did using crystal growth solution in different containers similar to Maseru Emotos messages in water experiment only these do not melt once formed.
Peace written on container and projected on solution during formation.

Love

Very similar to plant life actually

Hate (Very similar to Maseru Emoto's hate results.

My conclusion is that we are all co creating influencing this reality matrix on a daily basis.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Shirak because: add pics

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I love these mind blender threads =]

And it seems that as time progresses it becomes more clear....

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Can someone sumarise the video's.. some of us cant watch them at the moment and i thought thats what you were meant to do when posting videos on this site.

Scientists have found a special kind of computer code used for error correction in internet browsers in the superstring equations that describe the fundamental laws of our universe.

Meaning that;
A.) Our world is a computer.
B.) This code isn't supposed to be there. The only thing less surprising would be a code translating to "You're in a simulation! Would you like to know more?" showing up in the laws of physics. It looks entirely unnatural, and the physicists have no idea why it is showing up.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Repost the video. It says it has a "malformed video ID."

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

On the other hand, one could argue that when we developed our mathematics and computer technology, we were influenced at a subconscious level by the existence of these artifacts at fundamental level. In other words, we were biased to develop our technology and theoretical views of the universe because our thought processes were directed or rather channeled into certain forms by this sort of underlying construct.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
thanks op. MIND = BLOWN

would a simulated world mean that everything is true about "put your mind to it and anything is possible"? i would assume if we are playing this like a video game we would infact control everything unless it was placed as a story mode...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Great, one question are you afraid to die? If you answer yes like most people, that means that this fake simiulated reality still matters.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is of no surprise to me. In studying super symmetry it is about how atoms communicate at a distance, as such the presence of communication protocols that help establish data integrity is vital to the overall integrity of the system. I expect this is just the beginning as the more we look, the more we will find.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

Well Mr. Ajax, thanks for blowing my mind tonight. It seems like the deeper we dig into the fabric of reality the crazier the scenery gets. I wonder if anyone has tried programming this code into a supercomputer and running it to see what pops up.

In an infinite universe there are infinite possibilities.

Great thread and thanks for sharing the two videos, I'm going to go try and bend a spoon with my mind now.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok I get the whole "simulated reality" argument....but I have never seen an avatar in a game I play recognize the fact that it is part of a game or simulation. So, if this is true, how would we become aware of the true simulated nature of reality? Wouldn't the code written into man limit our understanding? Wouldn't the whole reason for the simulation be underminded if the avatars "mankind" were to discover the very synthetic nature of the universe?

If anything this theory gives support to an "intelligent design" argument, and if there is indeed an all powerful "God" then it would make complete sense to me that there would be a "fingerprint" of design, or order where the theory of evolution would say there is to be chaos.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Super cool, mind blown, now remember this is just if string theory holds to be true, though thats crazy coincidence otherwise.

Ive always suspected this was all a game of sims on gods PC.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionsEverything

This code and similar variations of it have been used in computer networks for a very long time, without it digital communication would have fallen apart long ago due to errors in signal noise and technology quality.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Thanks for clarifying, trying to wrap my mind around computer programming code usually causes me to have seizures.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

If Kurzweil's law holds you would LITERALLY be a Sim on God's PC:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join