It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghanistan may be one of the most haunted places on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
im a soldier and i have buddies that have been up in the mountains and told me alot of times their touched and see stuff at night while on guard duty

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by smyleegrl

The lights won't help you. It's a trick.

I wonder if you understood why the movie was called, " The Objective ". It took me awhile. In the end there was no real objective. Our country stuck all those people out there just to see what would happen to them But it doesn't end there because the land itself objected to them being there.so the land was very objective to them being there. It's all coming back to me now. Buhahahaha !

I'll be honest. I didn't understand the ending at all. It just, stopped. As for plot, I thought it was okay until the ending.

As far as our country is concerned, I believe the government would and has sacrificed soldiers and civilians just to "see what happens.". We're all guinea pigs.

In the movie, they tell a story about British troops entering the valley and only one survivor, leaving behind a hill of bones. Do you know if this is based on a factual account?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by camthearmyman
im a soldier and i have buddies that have been up in the mountains and told me alot of times their touched and see stuff at night while on guard duty

I was hoping for a little more but if a second hand confirmation is all I get. It does give me reason to look for some other stories at least. Must be a weird place to put up with for sure. Willys

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Most haunted place I've ever been ... Camp Zama Japan. (U.S. Army base near Tokyo) Every building had spooks. The houses .. the offices ... chapel ... even the freak'n golf course ... etc etc. I swear I never felt anything like it before living there, and never felt anything like it sense. (and I've lived in haunted houses all my life).

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Most haunted place I've ever been ... Camp Zama Japan. (U.S. Army base near Tokyo) Every building had spooks. The houses .. the offices ... chapel ... even the freak'n golf course ... etc etc. I swear I never felt anything like it before living there, and never felt anything like it sense. (and I've lived in haunted houses all my life).

Well then you should have some cool stories to relate.Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join