It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22nd is the WRONG DATE for the 188 day cycle!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Well today's little burst of 6-7 quakes in 3 different areas of the world at almost the same time was sure interesting to see. Nothing unique or without historical example...but if we get more tonight and rolling into tomorrow, I'll have to admit your thread here may have hit on something. Perhaps one of the first, but I think you may have hit on something here...if activity does pick up.

If not, you didn't present it as a prediction and credit out for that

It's all interesting to watch and nothing lost if nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Well today's little burst of 6-7 quakes in 3 different areas of the world at almost the same time was sure interesting to see. Nothing unique or without historical example...but if we get more tonight and rolling into tomorrow, I'll have to admit your thread here may have hit on something. Perhaps one of the first, but I think you may have hit on something here...if activity does pick up.

If not, you didn't present it as a prediction and credit out for that

It's all interesting to watch and nothing lost if nothing happens.

If something happens tomorrow, I'll be shocked, as I'm not married to the 188 day cycle just yet but I'm definitely getting anxious. We'll definitely see what happens..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
if nothing else, certainly quite a coincidence, 3 big earthquakes right on, or near the prediction date? 1, maybe is a fluke, but 3? maybe there's something to it

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
if nothing else, certainly quite a coincidence, 3 big earthquakes right on, or near the prediction date? 1, maybe is a fluke, but 3? maybe there's something to it

Once tomorrow night comes around, well be able to compare goings on, but for now, I have no conclusions at all..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Interesting.....enjoyed reading this greatly last night and trust when i say i had my bob ready this morning. Accuracy does matter when you are trying to formulate anything. Do not really see why you got people trolling here...just roll with it people! S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberboiraves

haha, where are you located, if you don't mind?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills posted on 19/3/2012 @ 03:07 PM
So when nothing happens tomorrow or Wednesday what will become of your thread?

Sorry... just had to gloat for you... This is interesting!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Deep in the boonies of West Tn actually.lol. Absolutely no doubt right smack dab in the New Madrid Fault zone. Got that any moment feeling in the air lately so I take no chances,stay prepared. Reelfoot lake is just a short drive down the road.

edit on 06/08/2011 by Cyberboiraves because: add

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberboiraves

Deep in the boonies of West Tn actually.lol. Absolutely no doubt right smack dab in the New Madrid Fault zone. Got that any moment feeling in the air lately so I take no chances,stay prepared. Reelfoot lake is just a short drive down the road.

edit on 06/08/2011 by Cyberboiraves because: add

Well I can't really DO anything, but I'll send positive energy your way. =)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
just thought i'd point out, in case anybody didn't know..... it's almost tomorrow

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
just thought i'd point out, in case anybody didn't know..... it's almost tomorrow

Just thought I'd point out, in case anybody still cared... you we're wrong
Guess a day doesn't matter. Hmph.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The correct date was March 20, and the quake was the Mexican quake.

Just add 188 four times, starting from 27 February 2010, the day of the Chilean quake, and see...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

0 for 2, no Elenin and no Mega earthquake on your special day, what have you got planned for next year, more predictions?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

0 for 2, no Elenin and no Mega earthquake on your special day, what have you got planned for next year, more predictions?

No mega earthquake.

Just a BIG earthquake, a 7.4 in Mexico.

The 188-day cycle is right again.

And no, quakes of 7.4 don't happen "all the time". Quakes in that range only happen once per month, and we shouldn't be able to predict the exact day. We shouldn't, but we do, thanks to the 188-day cycle.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I will declare from the start, that I never agreed with the so called 188 day cycle theory, because a while back I proved it to Terrell, but no matter, it was close enough for him and that is when I knew that 188 is just a marketing hype term used to lure people to a web site and to sell survival supplies to those that actually think they are going to survive a HMO as it passes by.

This whole 188 cycle is to me a disservice to the public, because by being only focused on 188 days and then attributing earthquakes to such a 188 cycle is to me ludicrous at best to think that such information actually helps the public in any way, because by leaving out what could be causing it and what happens next if indeed there is a HMO out there is where Terrell goes wrong in my book.

While Terrell is concerned more with doing talk shows, running a web site and selling survival items and claiming he is in it for no monetary gain is to me an blatant lie, because even if you say you can voluntarily contribute to the Pay Pal account Terrell has set up, it is this type of public dishonesty that distracts from the real truth of a HMO and what if anything we can do or prepare for when it finally gets here.

If the so called creators of this 188 day cycle had emphasized the HMO and the truth about the future effects on humanity, then I would not be so hard on Terrell, but I see his actions as a detriment to anyone being able to prepare for anything while listening to his 188 cycle pitch as if it gives Terrel credibility to continue doing what he is doing in the money making way he chooses to inform the public with his so called truth.

There are many who adore and cherish the work that Terrell is doing, but selling supplies and asking for voluntary contributions to keep the work going is to me as dishonest as it can get because Terrel is in effect taking advantage of a bad situation and trying to make money off of it as if his self interests matter more than the truth of a HMO.

In fact, I see trying to make a profit in light of the real truth of an HMO as just insane.

This truth about the HMO from those promoting the 188 day cycle always leave out is that when a real HMO the size being reported arrives, there is no cave deep enough you can hide in. There is no place and no way anyone is going to escape the effects of a HMO.

Had Terrel and others emphasized the HMO and the truth of an HMO, then I would not be so against what Terrell does and or why he does it.

Any HMO, 4-5 times the size of Jupiter, with a mass and gravity 1000 times stronger than earth means something to those that care to know the real truth of any HMO and it is this type of truthful omission that Terrell takes advantage of while trying to sell you his idea of surviving what is coming.

Now if you choose to believe that Terrell does not know what I know about HMO and our changes of surviving, then you are a good example of the type of people Terrell gravitates towards.

Lastly I would state that if this HMO ever gets here and if it passes close to earth, the pole shift, earthquakes, volcanic activity and the ensuing tsunamis are all mild in comparison to what a HMO will do to our atmosphere.

Such an HMO has the ability if close enough which indications are it will be close, that the atmosphere of the HMO will use the oxygen of the earths atmosphere to fuel the combustion of our atmosphere.

This means that anywhere on earth where you can breath air will be subject to combustion into flames. This is why no cave, no bunkers and no water filters are going to save you.

Moving to Arkansas to some like minded commune is also a waste of time because if the dire truth of a HMO is indeed ever discussed in the manner it should be, we the public would soon learn that there is no where we can run, no cave deep enough we could climb into and no place on earth that will escape what a HMO will do to anyone on the planet as it works it's way by us and out into space.

This is why in the past I have stated to some confusion, that the Mayan end date of 12-21-12 which coincides with the NWO ending, is something we are not going to be here to see if indeed such an HMO passes us.

In fact as April and May into June arrive, we will begin to see the truth more and more and sooner or later these concerns I have just elaborated will come back to remind you that to waste your time on a 188 day cycle as if it matters for anything is to take advantage of your ignorance about a HMO and what actual effects it will actually have on humans.

Not until we stop the dribble on cycles and get on to what is causing it, will we ever learn the truth about what and why a HMO is most likely to eliminate over 90 percent of the earths population.

Since no one knows if a pole shift, magnetic reversal is also in the mix, you should see by now that to just discuss 188 day cycles is a disservice to the public, for it ignores the real truth of why those cycles are even being created.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

do you count the mexico earthquake on Tuesday as validation?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join