It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kony 2012 spokesman set up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

I never said that he wasn't allegedly masturbating in public. The OP mentioned the video footage, that was why I responded as I did. The substance he was on doesn't really matter in my opinion, people who run charities are (or should be) held to a particular standard of conduct. If you cant keep you cool, dont do the drug/drink.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have seen the video,hes obviously off his head on drugs.

This is what I believe so far.

First off, I was suspicious of the charity group straight away,the Kony 2012 video seemed to be too obviously manipulative, and something about it put me off. Then it went onto call for military involvment in Africa. MMM ,,,

I thought psi op... (Use mass media to see if we can manipulate the facebook,youtube crowd) kinda like war of the worlds broadcast in the radio age, an experiment?

Then I learned after googling this "Invisible Children" that it is a dodgy charity, only gives 30 percent of the millions it makes to help the kids. And of course its commmon knowledge now Kony has been gone from Uganda for 6 years. (not taking into account trying to make it cool and the right ting to do,,military action ala binladen navy seal type assasination type # in another countries)

Then I seen some of the videos this guy makes,(look them up) his group seems like a scientology cult, his videos seem like self indulgent tripe,thats where most of his money goes,check out his all singing dancing "promos for Uganda". They look like a cross between an episode of Glee and a scientology recruitment video.

So , in summing up,I think alot of people saw him for the phony he is,and had doubts about his charities goals.I also think he is a cog in the wheel,

You cant deny he is very camp, possibly gay and maybe this has been this thrown in his face? to keep him under control, black mail him,

Watch this link and see the cryptic way this guy describes him "as a father and he took many risks", He has been around the world and "done many things" and now he is being taken "care of"

www.youtube.com...
I dont know how to embed so if someone had the time I'd appreciate it.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Angrybadger because: fixed spelling error,

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I completely agree, too many people saw this scam for what it really was - look at 9/11, it took years for people to see the "conspiracy" as truth, and a video that mostly targeted a youth audience, took 2 days for people (Non-ATSers) to begin virally questioning it.
In my opinion, I think he was "drugged" to discredit him because clearly people all over the world are outraged and the Government had to cover their asses and distract the media from going further into discrediting their "Campaign" by giving them another story to feed into and mask the real issues at hand

new topics

<< 1   >>

join