It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ate a White Flower (sombreuil rose)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i was reading some rituals on summoning demons for pleasure yesterday.
i was thinking about summoning one while i was in bed but i was really tired so i just let the thoughts linger while i went to sleep.

i remember being a possum or a rat of some kind and i was swimming in a lake with 3 others. While swimming we saw a white flower floating in the water. For some reason I could feel it call out to me, it was singing this beautiful song, though it made no sound. As soon as i started going towards it, i noticed the other rats were doing the same. We stopped and looked at each other and we went into a frenzy, trying to stop each other from taking the flower for themselves. We clawed at each other furiously and im pretty sure one of them died in the struggle. One of the rats managed to take the flower but i ripped his hand off and i started eating the flower. It was delicious. I made my way towards the shore and i started morphing into a human. The ground was covered in slimy things and they burned my feet. I then saw 2 other naked men walking towards me and they pulled me back into the water. A strange window appeared in the sky and they grabbed me and jumped into the air. We went into the window and we were inside some type of futuristic building. There were other people walking around and i over heard a group talking about the third eye. A security guard or something appeared next to me and he wanted to ask me some questions as to how i got to the lake and what i took from it. I knew i had done something i shouldn't have done, so i forced myself to wake up while they tried to stop me, but their voices faded as i opened my eyes.

what do you think this means?
i've been looking for the meaning of white flowers in dreams but i only get two results, its either peace and good fortune or sadness and death.

Can someone help me out?

the flower looked very similar to this

edit on 18-3-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ireply to post by TheGrandWarlock

I think i recognize some of the symbols.
Sperm heading for the egg. A new beginning.
The futuristic place, screens: mission statement.

Goodbye and goodluck.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Sorry. Replied too quickly.
There's more:
Sperm
egg
live
death
That place we all go to...

Goodbye and goodluck.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pica13pica

Sorry. Replied too quickly.
There's more:
Sperm
egg
live
death
That place we all go to...

Goodbye and goodluck.

wait so what are you saying?

am i gonna die or something lol

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No. That is not what i meant. I hope you will live many years and more. But that futuristic place you mentioned. It ringed a bell in me...

Don't worry...

Your 3rd eye is about to open. Give your fears to someone you trust (jezus,buddha,..., a lost relative)

Goodbye and goodluck.

edit on 18-3-2012 by pica13pica because: 33rd eye

edit on 18-3-2012 by pica13pica because: typo.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have also had dreams of rituals, but it probably is not best to share those since they are incredibly dark in nature. I have had a set of recurring dreams where I kept getting offered different substances to consume (about four dreams). The dreams would use different relationships previously in my life to gain my confidence to try these substances. One method finally worked with my previous military encounters and I ended up swallowing two pills. My dream changed settings where I was interviewed with a few other strangers for some sort of job. Reminds me of Alice swallowing substances to be able to enter another unknown realm.

In another dream I was a child in a classroom filled with people. The adult male standing in front of the classroom was saying, "any of you have any relation to a red flower, white flower, rosebud... Etc". Only after raising my arm, the male tilted his head and made robotic noises as if he were an android.

So in relation to your dream, I think you are being scanned as I am in my dreams. The rats are fleeing into waters for this unknown beautiful flower,but it is really trap set up by something else. A siren luring only the darkest filth for the benefit of a higher being.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pica13pica

oh ok, i guess thats something i can look forward to, thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndMargarita
I have also had dreams of rituals, but it probably is not best to share those since they are incredibly dark in nature. I have had a set of recurring dreams where I kept getting offered different substances to consume (about four dreams). The dreams would use different relationships previously in my life to gain my confidence to try these substances. One method finally worked with my previous military encounters and I ended up swallowing two pills. My dream changed settings where I was interviewed with a few other strangers for some sort of job. Reminds me of Alice swallowing substances to be able to enter another unknown realm.

In another dream I was a child in a classroom filled with people. The adult male standing in front of the classroom was saying, "any of you have any relation to a red flower, white flower, rosebud... Etc". Only after raising my arm, the male tilted his head and made robotic noises as if he were an android.

So in relation to your dream, I think you are being scanned as I am in my dreams. The rats are fleeing into waters for this unknown beautiful flower,but it is really trap set up by something else. A siren luring only the darkest filth for the benefit of a higher being.

hmm, interesting, did you ever find out who was scanning you?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No, I never did find out... I escaped afterwards.

new topics

top topics

join