It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody PLEASE explain these handshakes to me???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I understand that it could all just be coincidence, but let's be real - I don't think I've ever shaken anybody's hand like this. Of course I am curious as to whether or not Emperor Obama has his index out, as well as the other man with Robert Bales. It's just super weird to me that we see this handshake and the other (mason) handshake used by notorious individuals... The few celebrities who are rumored to be in secret societies, politicians, religious figures, and brainwashed mind control subjects like this one?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Ive seen this before but i cand remember if it was out of one of those Freemason books or something cultural.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

The freemason handshake looks a little different, as they don't even grip the whole hand, but I can't remember what this handshake is for...

ETA:
Mason Handshake

edit on 17-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I think there just saying there gay lol

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

actually i think these guys are saying there gay.

I remember seeing someone near a place i used to live doing the one where they bend there knee

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
anybody

lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

That is a counter grip. Prevents the person shaking your hand from firmly gripping while allowing you to easily disable them with thumb, wrist locks and other maneuvers.

If someone shakes your hand like that, stay calm, act like everything is normal, and release the handshake. Don not go off all half-cocked and

Because someone who shakes like that has most likely already conspired to # you up if you twitch wrong.

new topics

top topics

join