It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Manchurian Candidate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ever wondered what the real nasty brainwashing is all about?

What is a Manchurian Candidate?

With the recent events of Ft Hood and now the Afgan Massacre. Surely many others. I came across this interesting wiki entry:

en.wikipedia.org...

Quite an interesting read and it explains so much. It is a book on brainwashing technique that is attributed to Beria of Russian infamy.

It's origin is interesting and a bit murky as well. L Ron Hubbard?

www.archive.org...
edit on 16-3-2012 by yoesse because: added second ling to public archive

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Interesting. I am not surprised by the link to Scientology. I find this quote rather telling.

L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., son of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, stated: "Dad wrote every word of it. Barbara Bryan and my wife typed the manuscript off his dictation." [3] Hubbard's former editor, John Sanborn, confirmed Hubbard Jr.'s testimony.[1] Hubbard tried to present the Federal Bureau of Investigation with a copy, but the Bureau expressed skepticism about the document's authenticity. [4] The book has Beria using obvious Hubbardisms such as "thinkingness" or "pain-drug-hypnosis", and making an unlikely mention of Dianetics side by side with Christian Science and Catholicism as major world wide "healing groups".

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You don't need to go to a Russian documents for brain washing.
Just check out the efforts of the US and Canada with their MK-Ultra work. For an indepth look at the CIA's business in that area, obtain a copy of H.P. Albarelli's book A Terrible Mistake. In over 600 pages it details precisely the efforts of the CIA and contractors to discover ways to control humans. Much of the work dealt with '___' in one form or another. Excerpts can be found on various places on the internet. Most Americans simply will not believe the evidence that such could be done to hundreds of individuals. And no official was ever punished in any responsible way. Albarelli is a researcher, journalist and lawyer.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Check out Preston Nichols/ Montauk very interesting story of 250,000 street kids run through Montauk 20 years ago, his conception that they were implanted or given mental triggers, plus his story on experimental time travel that has been funded by black budget funds for the continuation of the Philadelphia experiment started back fifty odd years ago, you will never wonder WHY someone goes beserk and wipes out half of therir immediate peers, funded in part by 400 ton of conficiated Nazi gold which went missing while being transported on a train which was hijacked in a tunnell in germany and a bunch of Marines who were guarding it were killed.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
just read the brainwashing manual in the link above...wow. seriouse stuff, makes me think of all the lee harvey oswalds in the world all seemingly ''not remembering'' where they are or how they got there. but managed to just assasinate someone.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ozzeetruth

Speaking of lee Harvey Oswald a original movie of the Dallas events, just surfaced and lee Oswald can be seen standing in the downstairs doorway to the book depository, while the shooting was taking place.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm wondering if the Kony 2012 Invisible Children film maker was Manchurian'ed. Had the symptoms.

new topics

top topics

join