It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may not end well for us INCOMING

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is a cuople of videos of Saturns rings and the supposed ships that are there.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Jose Escamilla was the rods guy and maker of The Living Moon I believe. If memory serves he has a somewhat dubious reputation.

People with dubious reputations in this field are often GIVEN dubious on purpose. There is not one single person in this line of study (including Carl Sagen) that is unscathed from negativity and/or false rumors.

Every experiencer, every abductee, every close encounter, every author, every researcher, every interviewer, every video, every photo and every theory has an opposition.

I personally know, like and respect Jose Escamilla. He helped me with the Albany, NY rod investigation back in 2002 in which the FBI confiscated the video from FOX news. That alone gives more credence to false dismissal.

To each his own.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by shai hulud
Jose Escamilla was the rods guy and maker of The Living Moon I believe. If memory serves he has a somewhat dubious reputation.

People with dubious reputations in this field are often GIVEN dubious on purpose. There is not one single person in this line of study (including Carl Sagen) that is unscathed from negativity and/or false rumors.

Every experiencer, every abductee, every close encounter, every author, every researcher, every interviewer, every video, every photo and every theory has an opposition.

I personally know, like and respect Jose Escamilla. He helped me with the Albany, NY rod investigation back in 2002 in which the FBI confiscated the video from FOX news. That alone gives more credence to false dismissal.

To each his own.

Thank you so much for your last paragraph. I'm also a close friend of Jose and he made me a member of his rods team and name me TVRODMAN after my early contributions to his emerging claim to rods. He is on the West Coast and I'm on the East but distance doesn't exist between our hearts. The rods critics should have shut up after the Albany rod made the news but all that got the attention was the UFO/missile label. Critics have not see the giant rods that have been captured on tape by professional news cameramen and which appear in various documentaries highlighting other events.

Jose was responsible for my appearing in a documentary released only in Europe about rods.

The criticism of Jose comes from people who are unfamiliar with some of his work but are right in some respects because Jose, in trying to make a living, took on projects that were not handled properly such as films or videos featuring colorized photos of the moon and supporting questionable material and individuals. I tried to tell him based on my knowledge but possibly visions of money won out over common sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
dude it's babylon 5 being followed by 2 generations of cylon basestars - 1st and 2nd

with that said, the death star and the uss enterprise might be fairly close behind those two.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by alkesh

i was out with my scope last night. nothing of interest really. and..... how does this guy know the orders given to the aliens? even for a movie idea it has some pretty big holes. good fiction walks a thin line with reality.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
watched the video could tell it was a fake, the long credits.

just some person something to hype there name.

<< 1   >>

join