It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion or Alien Intervention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Not sure where this belongs so mods place where you feel it fits best if this is the wrong place.

Not trying to prove anything here, just sharing some pages from a book and the possible connection with the Alien Invasion thread

The reason I'm making this thread is because of the thread.... Alien Invasion Next Month
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not trying to prove they're are UFO's all around the sun, but from looking at past pictures of the sun from SOHO and the picture of the sun on March 7 and 8, 2012 there are artifacts all over surrounding the sun.
www.abovetopsecret.com... - Scroll down you can see the pictures

Back to my reason for this thread, in seeing the thread titled Alien Invasion Next Month and the information provided (very good info there) it made me think of something I read in the past and wanted to share....

These are pages I copied into photoshop from the phoenix journals....

"These Journals are the words of Truth which God promised he would send forth at the endtimes to give man one last chance to choose Truth over the Lie. "The PHOENIX JOURNALS are directed and given forth from the higher brotherhood sent forth as the Hosts for the preparation of this time of cycles when this civilization will make transition into higher understanding or return to the ages of darkness." ---Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

www.fourwinds10.net...

Warning: there is some reading to do.... Please read it all before posting, or just pass on it completely, thanks!

I have an easier time believing that the invasion took place long before we were here based on the way the world works to the symbols imbedded in our society, to the occult practices and secret societies....after all why have them if there is nothing to hide.....While made up religions are pushed on the people to get them to act accordingly to what the book says is the way to live...

You can see more evidence of symbols used here...
ferrebeekeeper.wordpress.com...
Not proof, just a belief....but then again what is proof in this world? As we have seen time and time again discoveries made that trump old beliefs.

So maybe Alien Intervention instead of Alien Invasion?

Take it with a grain of salt and an open mind

Here's a good description of what the Phoenix Journals are for those that have never heard of them...

These are free to read online by clicking the link....
www.phoenixarchives.com...
edit on 15-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Well, if we're going this route, the alien route, I would say we've already been invaded. So the question is are they friend or foe? Both type of aliens have been to this planet doing whatever it is they do. David Icke discusses the foe type aliens and these military officers in the video below discuss the friendly types.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That's it we're doomed!! Just put your head between your legs and pray it ends quickly.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I agree, that's part of what the thread is about and then the intervention from a different alien race as described in the journals, but I would suggest reading it all before commenting.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
That's it we're doomed!! Just put your head between your legs and pray it ends quickly.

I suggest reading it all before commenting because this is not about doom but about the alien intervention as described in the journals.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Great post...thank you for the info.

I would like to believe if more advance beings are watching us and have the technology,

that they would help us if need be.

Beam me up....I am ready to go.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Great post...thank you for the info.

I would like to believe if more advance beings are watching us and have the technology,

that they would help us if need be.

Beam me up....I am ready to go.

Me too, I'm ready to get off this evil dominated planet as long as loved ones go too. I really like the part of all children going first, that was always a concern of my with the end as children not having lived long enough to know evil but paying the price for those that are.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
An interesting post. Not far off from our dreams and visions plus information given now and then. I recently had an experience in which I was shown how it would feel when it was time and it was not all fun a games. This part left me with three marks on my arm as well as being disoriented and dizzy for a few days. Actually the others I have heard in out of body experience when they initiated it, were very highly spiritual in nature and were of few words. My wife thought them to be somewhat cult like as they made humming sounds, but were nice and communicated without talking it seems. Some day, I should write all this up, but quite frankly, no one cares it seems.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Quite a detailed document indeed, but for a race who come across as highly advanced beings, the person writing has very high opinions of themselves and has a pretty big ego.

They have long evolved from fighting wars, however they still see fit to use childish opinions....

"You continue to act like primitive idiots"

I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe any possible ET document that contains comments of that agenda.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I did read it! Although it is a fairy tale, my comment was directed at the fact that we as a species are selfish, hateful, and do not learn. So the only way for it to end is for us to be wiped out and started over again. Much like the movie Knowing in a way.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Quite a detailed document indeed, but for a race who come across as highly advanced beings, the person writing has very high opinions of themselves and has a pretty big ego.

They have long evolved from fighting wars, however they still see fit to use childish opinions....

I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe any possible ET document that contains comments of that agenda.

I think that's referring to the people who lead us and their reckless endeavors with things like nuclear war, war in general, greed, lack of compassion for others as they say they will save those of light but not those of darkness.

It is your choice to not believe it and I respect that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
if the world was coming down around me and suddenly this beam appeared before me, and it was the beam or some sort of awful death, i'd step into it with a big smile

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow, that was a read. Thanks for introducing me to the Phoenix files, I'll have to read them at some point soon.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Wow, that was a read. Thanks for introducing me to the Phoenix files, I'll have to read them at some point soon.

No problem, there so much more this is just a tiny bit of what's in there. Enjoy

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How did these phoenix journals come to be? Who wrote them? It's an interesting read but if they're 'channeled' I'd be suspicious.
edit on 15/3/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join