It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Artifacts May Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
We have to recognise that throughout human history, esspecially between roughly 500AD and 1900AD, overall human opinion on things, esspecially the crowd opinion on new challenging things, like the discovery of the earth globe, the Americas, the Gelio-Centrism (this count is endless), this overall opinion at the time had ALWAYS little to do with the truth, not only due to human ignorance, but also due to current power and control systems that were constantly challenged by science, research, and sudden discoveries.

For the past quite a few centuries, firstly science had to struggle with the Holy See, then, later on the science (for financial reasons) formed a part of the Holy See, and now anyone wanting to progress further faces the same phenomena, as hundreds of years ago - the holders of knowledge and technology, for power control reasons, are becoming an obstruction to scientific development.

That is disregarding the fact that all previous religious, semi-religious, early scientific and late scientific dogmata have always became a piece of human brain waste and ended up in the rubbish bin or museum.

Partly this is because the systems of control have realised how dangerous it is to have uncontrolled research and uncontrolled science.

Guess what would be Maria Skłodowska-Curie called today? Correct - "a dangerous nuclear terrorist"!

Why the above is said? To bear it in mind always when discussing any news. Most often these threads are started not only to waste your time in a heated discussion, but also hold data about your inclinations and whether you pose any threat to the security of the control systems by having a thinking brain.

As to the subject: Please refer to archaeological ban for making new discoveries public of around 70 to 80 years in quite a few counties around the world currently in place.

This ban itself is the proof the artefacts are real, because the government cannot keep on top trying to fit these new artefacts all across the world into the existing mythological dogmata of power, the state and the social organisation, evolution, darwinism, afro-centrism, communism, capitalism, planetary history and a whole lot of things! Becasue if they otherwise do fit the artefacts - they wouldn't know what to teach at school and therefore how to rule over the globe by ruling over your mind.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

edit on 25-5-2012 by whatsthenews because: ...to be continued...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycodes
Didnt we already prove these to be fake in another thread

They were proven fake in this one too.

Not sure why this isn't in the hoax bin, it should be,.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

II. Mayan Documentary Will Show Evidence of Alien Contact, Says Mexico “A new documentary about Mayan civilization will provide evidence of extraterrestrial contact with the ancient culture, according to a Mexican government official and the film’s producer. “Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond,” currently in production, will claim the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials, producer Raul Julia-Levy revealed to TheWrap.

www.thedailysaucer.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That aircraft figurine is enough to prove it all once and for all.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah. They couldnt possibly know that Saturn had rings but they knew that the Earth, Sun and the centre of the galaxy line up at the end of the year.

Lets face it, the ancients knew alot more than most people give them credit for. And they majority still think we lived in caves 6000 years ago.

Nice pics op. If they are proven to be real then i consider them to be substantial evidence blah blah WTF do I really know

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemoteViewer
Yeah. They couldnt possibly know that Saturn had rings but they knew that the Earth, Sun and the centre of the galaxy line up at the end of the year.

Lets face it, the ancients knew alot more than most people give them credit for. And they majority still think we lived in caves 6000 years ago.

Nice pics op. If they are proven to be real then i consider them to be substantial evidence blah blah WTF do I really know

There is also the possibility that the ancients in the western hemisphere developed lenses considering the claim the the Phoenicians had been working with glass since 5000 bc. Surely their western counterparts could have achieved some form of glass works enabling them to see the cosmos.

But one cannot deny the vastness of their knowledge of the galaxy and it millennial timings as it travels around the milky way. How they obtained that is unimaginable.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Strange UFO Coin from 1680 Puzzles the Experts
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Battesimo di Cristo" 1710
Aert De Gelder
(1645-1727)

I think this website gives all the answers regarding of these "saucers":

ART and UFOs?
No thanks, only art...

www.sprezzatura.it...

Specifically about this coin (in italian):
www.sprezzatura.it...

About painting (in italian):
www.sprezzatura.it...

edit on 14-8-2012 by sergejsh because: Links correction

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by muzzleflash

www.pakalertpress.com...

Image of the "grey" in Egypt is not image of the "grey". This is a vase containing a particular plant which was offered to the gods with fruits and animals (scroll to the bottom of page): www.sprezzatura.it...

"Mummified alien" looks like a child to me.:
www.boneclones.com...

And photo of "alleged alien mummy unwrapped on research table at Cairo University" is photo of a prop from the TV movie "Roswel" in a Roswell UFO Museum:
www.newscientist.com...
edit on 14-8-2012 by sergejsh because: Typos correction

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by Gazrok

These are not forgeries. There are plenty of main stream links to back up the discovery of the artifacts. They appear to be the real deal. Here is one

Raul Julia-Levy, producer of "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond", said about these "artifacts" that they are fakes:

"I will like to address every fan and supporter of our project "Revelations Of The Mayans 2012 And Beyond" to inform each and every one of you that we the producers of the film have absolutely nothing to do with this promotional video , not only we are not involve with Mr Hassan and his assistants, but they are also promoting this video making people believe that we are in some way involve with them , the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form ."

Source
edit on 14-8-2012 by sergejsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i know we are not alone..so do you..
remember?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by Mkoll

Perhaps, but why would these 'galactic' travelers come to visit the Mayans? Why would they not have visited the Roman Empire at it's height? Because the Romans documented how they built their mega-structures, or organized their empire, or how they created their sculptures...so there isn't any sport in claiming that Aliens Did It. I just can't see why advanced civilizations from the depths of space would come here to mess with South and Central American primitives, but ignore the rest of the planet.

Sigh.

It seems to me that such criticisms are somewhat common on ATS.

I tend to read such criticisms and think . . .

HOW ON EARTH do such authors PRESUME to KNOW

what alien critters'

1. priorities are
2. goals are
3. values are
4. customs are

etc.

Yet, they would have us believe THEIR ASSUMPTIONS are MORE TRUE

than the inferences from the EVIDENCE.

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I disagree.

I don't think all such things are most plausibly hats.

Such constructions on reality are a far more tenuous GROPE and plea to absurdities

than simply accepting the straightforward evidence as . . .

straightforward evidence.

I'd guesstimate that there's 10-12 [color=6699FF]common features between the artifacts and features commonly mentioned by abductees and other experiencers.

That's far too much coincidence and "hats," to me.

Occam's razor reigns. The MOST PLAUSIBLE explanation--given the clear evidence--is that the culture involved had some kind of contact and/or influence from the critters depicted.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It is a COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT RULE THE NET WIDE

TO POST THE ACTUAL ACCURATE ORIGINAL TITLE.

It is certainly an ATS rule on all the forums.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I see now that one archeologist, at least, affirms that the artifacts are not authentic.

Oh well . . .

I do expect some . . . at least certified authentic artifacts . . . from various places on the planet will be put forward as part of the justification to believe the critters and the PTB . . . in their global schemes.

That's why this thread was so easy for me to believe. I've been expecting such a long time.

We shall see.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join