It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering proof from NOAA?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
RUBBISH, i tell ya!

As part of a secret program to control the weather in the Middle East, scientists working for the United Arab Emirates government artificially created rain where rain is generally nowhere to be found. The $11 million project, which began in July, put steel lampshade-looking ionizers in the desert to produce charged particles. The negatively charged ions rose with the hot air, attracting dust. Moisture then condensed around the dust and eventually produced a rain cloud. A bunch of rain clouds. Read more: newsfeed.time.com...

More RUBBISH

On the 52 days it rained in the region throughout July and August, forecasters did not predict rain once.

While fascinating, this is not the first time scientists have attempted to mess with Mother Nature. China has been tinkering with cloud seeding for years, not always successfully. But the idea that countries in the Middle East could actually create rain in this water-poor region could go a long way to solving the area’s problems with drought and is considered to be cheaper than desalination. But how controllable the weather can be is still in doubt, and the consequences of meddling with nature at this level are yet to be seen. Read more: newsfeed.time.com...
I'm sure there will be a "yea, but". I'll be waiting. lol When does "proof" become "fact"?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

When all the proof that isn't actually about geoengineering proposals (which only chemmies think is the same as chemtrails) can be shown to be made up rubbish then your damn right it's not good enough.

You guys seem incredulous that there are people who know about aviation and the atmosphere? Well, there are. A chemmie trying to tell me, for instance, that contrails do not persist and spread is as stupidly obviously wrong to me as if I tried to tell you that sea water tastes like apples. After all, you KNOW it doesn't, right? And yet these people dismiss people with knowledge and experience because of something they read on an agenda driven conspiracy blog or similar. They don't have the knowledge themselves, so that means nobody but their chosen chem pusher knows, right? Do me a favour.
edit on 24-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We are talking about chemtrails. You linking to things about cloud seeding just highlight your own ignorance. At least get ON SUBJECT

Hints. Cloud seeding equals not secret, no long white trails, requires presence of cumulus to work, cirrus clouds do nt produce rain, it NEVER rains from 30,000ft etc etc

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It becomes "fact" when you can actually connect the two, and when what is supposedly cause actually has an explanation that can be understood.

If you'd done a little more research into the "ionisers" you might have found out all sorts of things -

Success or scam - for example the claim to have made rain at 30% humidity wasn't quite true....

Suggestions that the Max Plank institute weer part of this turned out to be false:

The directors of the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, who have been erroneously linked to the project via media reports, released a statement expressing “distress” that the scientific organization had been associated in any way with the work of Meteo Systems. They added that rainstorms were part of unusual weather patterns in the Middle East last summer.
- source

and from the same source it appears that there was a very large weather system in eth wider area that bought unusual rain to several areas:

“We also note that many people have a financial stake in seeing these claims being credibly reported by the media, and that to the extent rain showers in the region were unusual this summer, they accompanied rather unusual weather patterns over the broader region, which certainly had nothing to do with the very localized experiments in Abu Dhabi. One only needs to be reminded of the terrible flooding over neighboring Pakistan.”

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

The article i posted was from Time, not some kind of conspiracy blog. Time, as you know, is controlled by Zionists. Why would they tell us the story, if they were trying to keep it secret? It doesn't make sense, does it? And, excuse me for being ignorant, but your credentials mean squat, when you're on the same conspiracy site as the rest of us. I don't know you, why should i trust what you say?

See, the part you debunkers seem to be stuck at, is the word: "research". That word leads you to believe they're just doing computer simulations and not the real thing. How else are they going to "spray aerosols" into the atmosphere? Are you waiting for a giant spray can, to pop out of the sky?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

We are talking about chemtrails. You linking to things about cloud seeding just highlight your own ignorance. At least get ON SUBJECT

Hints. Cloud seeding equals not secret, no long white trails, requires presence of cumulus to work, cirrus clouds do nt produce rain, it NEVER rains from 30,000ft etc etc
I thought the topic was about GEOENGINEERING...and not chemtrails. You're making it into a chemtrail thread. And, chemtrailing is a form of geoengineering. What part don't you get? I've done my research, friend. Years worth. Nothing has lead me to believe they're just "researching". Nah, they're practicing and fine tuning things now.

They're controlling the food supply, what makes you think they can't control the weather???

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The article was about CLOUD SEEDING. You don't actually know why that is wrong do you? Also, the Time article has errors, as Gaul pointed out. Any single source can be prone to errors. None of that article ever addresses the claim that long white trails in the sky are chemtrails so why bring it to a chemtrail discussion I the first place?

You are using an article about a known procedure (despite the inaccuracies of the claims made) as if it proves something about contrails not really being contrails. It doesn't.

You also seem to think aerosol means spray. This would be another reason you may be being misled.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

This is the topic at hand: Geoengineering proof from NOAA? Why you keep HAARP'n on the chemtrail thing, is beyond me??? I'm talking G.E.O.E.N.G.I.N.E.E.R.I.N.G. Get it? Geoengineering!!! Chemtrails is one form of GEOENGINEERING.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You got me on the geoengineering part. I actually though I was still in another thread. My apologies.

Ok. How is chemtrailing in anyway the same as geo engineering? This is a claim I have often seen, but nothing I have read states that thickly visible white trails would stretch from horizon to horizon and spread out. In fact the nes I have seen linked on here state that it would be invisible from the ground. Therefore it is not the same.

Regarding GE. The scientific community cannot agree on the risks and benefits, on the preferred methods or on any number of other things regarding GE. This suggests very strongly they are still in the talking about it Stage. What evidence is there that it has gone beyond that?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There's no need to go to the NOAA for any "proof" of geoengineering - just look up carbon sequestration or reforestation - there's lots of it going on!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The article btw is from National Geographic, not Time, and its tone is entirely one of scepticism and disbelief , including the NOAA, so at this Stage I am unsure as to what you think it proves?

Why do you think they control the weather? And which they are we on about?

Geoengineering is a very broad term, irrigation, planting trees, even farming etc etc are forms of it. is there a particular aim you are most concerned with?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The article btw is from National Geographic, not Time, and its tone is entirely one of scepticism and disbelief , including the NOAA, so at this Steve I am unsure as to what you think it proves?

Why do you think they control the weather? And which they are we on about?
Why do i think they control the weather? Monsanto. I can't back that up, just a suspicion that the 2 go hand-in-hand. At the end of the day, it's not about "controlling the weather", it's about controlling the people.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ah well, the people have been controlled since the first tribal chiefs took charge of a local group of humans. Organised religion is the most successful form of mass control ever devised. But what does one do about it?

Our every waking moment is controlled one way or another, even our online leisure time is monitored and tracked so we can be targeted with ads we might respond to. I'm not sure what it has to do with GE though?
edit on 24-7-2013 by waynos because: Forgive the edits. I'm on a phone

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ah well, the people have been controlled since the first tribal chiefs took charge of a local group of humans. Organised religion is the most successful form of mass control ever devised. But what does one do about it?
Organized religion pales in comparison to television.

What do we do about it? Starve the beast financially. We are the back-bone that supports their projects with our 9 - 5 J.O.B.s. As long as we continue funding their mad-scientist projects, nothing will get better; only worse. All the money they waste on stupid projects like: trying to find life on Mars, when lives here are lost and in despair; makes absolutely no sense. Let's worry about earth and let the universe take care of itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I disagree re TV. One can turn a TV off and ignore it and its only been around since 1928. Fear of Hell and Damnation has made the population compliant for millennia.

Unfortunately in the real world my job feeds and houses my kids and this is why the system is unbreakable. But I fear we are now heading way off topic, unfortunately

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You believe hell has discouraged people? If that were the case, earth would be a happy place, filled with love. And we know, that's not the case. Besides that, earth has never been more populated than it is today. Millions and millions of people watch tv. The biggest brainwashing device on the planet. Religion has never been that effective. Not like our "rulers" had hoped for.

Note to add: This quote sums it all up.

Unfortunately in the real world my job feeds and houses my kids and this is why the system is unbreakable.
And religion has kept us from knowing the truth. "God will provide". As a matter of fact, all one needs is a seed; which monsanto has manipulated, and the elite has found ways to concentrate rainfall on their crops only. It all ties in.

They WANT US TO BELIEVE their system is unbreakable. But, imagine if we started "loving our neighbors", instead of "spying and snitching" on them?

edit on 24-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Discourage is not the same as prevent.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

You believe hell has discouraged people? If that were the case, earth would be a happy place, filled with love. And we know, that's not the case.

What, like the death penalty makes murder crimes extinct? Come on mate., how simplistic is that! If you seriously think TV comes anywhere close to organised religion in term of controlling people, which the reason all organised religions exist, then there is no basis for discussion between us for it would be like us speaking two different languages to each other and I feel it would become frustrating for both of us.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
still you all are on every chemtrail post banging away with denial meanwhile in reality i watched a few times a week my sky go from clear blue to contrail cirrus in a few hours, its beyond obvious, i know you all are smart by some of the stuff ive seen in your debates, which makes me wonder what your m.o. is? you have to be able to see what is happening or is this just in my neck of the woods? so its inevitable that one day the truth shall be so massive that your team is outnumbered and you are going to have to accept that youve spent days weeks years babbling at and demeaning those who were just here to help.

So since I disagree with you, I must be on the payroll right?

Here is the deal. All the articles and evidence that is presented as proof that "someone" is "spraying us" seems to have one thing in common. It's all written in future tense. If you went to school and took English, that should make sense. IT means that the stuff HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. Since there are laws, global laws preventing it from happening, you should not be able to find people talking about doing it.

But, the reason I keep trying to explain this to people is contrails are very, very, very real. They are the white lines you see in the sky. They do spread out and cover the sky. They are man made. They do block the sun over your head. But they are still just contrails. If you take the time to educate yourself instead of plugging your ears and crying you will understand this. It's not rocket science, it's just science. It's fact. It's proven. It's not some bullspit fantasy concocted by charlatans who want your money. (AKA Chemtrail pushers)

Being afraid of clouds is stupid. Don't be that guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Oh, so...i guess the only quality proof we have, is from the debunkers? What makes their proof more relevant than those that have eyes to see. Is "proof" really needed?

Well it seems to be that way..

What makes their proof more relevant is the fact that it is scientifically backed and believers evidence is not. As far as just using your eyes to see is fine, but if you want to prove something you need evidence.

Are you really asking if proof is really needed?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join