It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering proof from NOAA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I thought we were talking about the "many billions" spent on geoengineering.

I was very specific. Go back and re-read my post...I said they are spending
billions to come to the same conclusion.

The Government Needs More Money For Climate Change Research

(And of course nothing is ever happening)

Wasted billions and billions on climate research that all leads to the same
false set of "dire consequences" and the Dr. Stangeloves need to
have a "Time Machine" in which to turn back the Global Warming Clock.

All a giant hoax of course, perpetuated each year by the billions spent on
the phony research.

President Obama’s budget request for Fiscal Year 2013 includes $2.6 billion for the U.S. Global Change Research Program, the multiagency federal program that supports climate science research and observing systems. Most of the increase over the current level would go to three agencies: NASA, NOAA, and the Department of Energy. www.climatesciencewatch.org...

Yeah, try that one on...a 2.6 billion dollar figure for 2013. Thats not Fox
News.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
Until interanational accords are signed by all countries, public disclosure of SRM will not be forthcoming.

There is public disclosure of the state of SRM all over the place - the article linked in the OP is a perfect example of this.

You're supposed to deny ignorance on here - not demonstrate it!!

Pot, meet Kettle....

Is your assigned job to start yapping away at anyone who doesn't toe the party line?

They did not admit to Radiation tests on civilians without their knowledge or consent like I showed in my OP until after those people were dead and buried.

Do you really expect they would admit this, which has the chance of burying us all?

Do you really think they are going to admit publicly to something that international law has forbidden?

The best we can hope for for now is what I've provided... a stead drip of admission by pilots, eyewitness testimony of contrail formation in conditions where they are not ripe for formation, science showing evidence of aerosols in the sky and on the land.

MK-ULTRA was not done in a closet. It was done by the top scientists of the day.. including the heads of national and international science organization like Cameron. And yet even TO THIS DAY most of what happened is still unknown.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

All a giant hoax of course

Exactly! Gotta follow that money!
It's all a complete racket. Just like during war times, they've been known to play both sides. In this situation, they simply pretend that fossil fuels are the only way to sustain our lifestyles, which is a complete lie. As long as they hold back free energy, they can promote the need for geoengineering.
But, what does this all mean?
Accoring to Michio Kaku, a type 3 civilization can control the weather and earthquakes.
Yet, Kaku also states that our current civilization is practically a type 0 civilization since we still rely on fossil fuels.
Now, this might sound way out there, but what I'm seeing are two different types of civilizations at odds. What if the "elite" are type 3 while the rest of us are imprisoned within a type 0 civilization?

But, that's just my two cents...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

All a giant hoax of course

Exactly! Gotta follow that money!
It's all a complete racket. Just like during war times, they've been known to play both sides. In this situation, they simply pretend that fossil fuels are the only way to sustain our lifestyles, which is a complete lie. As long as they hold back free energy, they can promote the need for geoengineering.
But, what does this all mean?
Accoring to Michio Kaku, a type 3 civilization can control the weather and earthquakes.
Yet, Kaku also states that our current civilization is practically a type 0 civilization since we still rely on fossil fuels.
Now, this might sound way out there, but what I'm seeing are two different types of civilizations at odds. What if the "elite" are type 3 while the rest of us are imprisoned within a type 0 civilization?

But, that's just my two cents...

If coal and oil are dead animals and plants... then our whole society is living of the dead.. kind of morbid.

I much prefer the though of living of Solar and Wind... living of the living pulses of the plant and universe.

It's time for us as a society to move on from these destructive paradigms both to the planet and people such as top down controlled oil to open non destructive ones like unrestricted access to free energy where we are not controlled from above.

The globalists need us, we don't need them. We can form local economies providing for our own communities. Even with gas it can be made from renewable biomasses like cat tails which can also clean our water. These globalists are like a giant leaches or vampires sucking the money and resources out of local communities. We need to get un hypnotized and shake them off before they kill us.

These SRM geoengineering projects are just another in a long string of lies... and their solutions are just worse problems. The cure is available to us today. We just need to open our eyes, see what is going on and take action to change!

I hope my threads will open people's eyes and inspire them to such change.

Forgive me if I'm just a silly idealistic romantic, but I think we can make this transition.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I hope my threads will open people's eyes and inspire them to such change.

No worries!
You're doing a fine job!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I enjoyed the read.

Good work for providing some useful info.

I found this real interesting.

A system based on 16 naval Mark 7 guns was analyzed and compared to previous work by theNational Research Council.4This system requires large numbers of shots increasingprojectile costs and driving yearly costs over $100B. Gun costs become more competi-tive if the projectile payload fraction can be increased from about 10% for a standardshell to 50%. With this and a few improvements over the 1940-era Mark 7 gun yearlycosts are still in the $20B range.

link

It is crazy that they even did a study on firing shells into the atmosphere

It seems that the amount of money for any of these proposals is outrageous.

I wonder if this is why Al Gore(or whomever) wants the taxes. To fund some planes....hmmm
edit on 12-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: spelling,,,,,,providing

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The University of Calgary Report?

Really?

Been covered here on ATS.

You were impressed by the "firing of shells"? OK, well then....would you please do some online research into the science of ballistics?

Please?

Compare that science, with rocket science.

And, when you are done with that research, then please return and explain the so-called "chemtrail" thing, as it relates to airplanes flying in the upper tropopause or lower stratosphere......

....because these would be common airplanes.....that make normal contrails....

(UNLESS you have some evidence to convince us otherwise????).....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Come on Proudbird

After all of the crap that I have posted on chemtrails,

Do you honestly think that I support this?

I read the report and I found that it was interesting to me. It is interesting in the fact that it would take thousands if not millions of shells to do this job.

Sorry that I am not that up to date on the topic as you.

I am quite offended at your reply and I really expect an apology.

LJ01 is and always be a denier

I am truly sorry that I do not sit around for 12 hours a day reading up on this topic.

I repeat, I am offended of your reply.

Watch it, I am a Proudbird supporter, but keep this attitude up and I might have to change my mind

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by juleol

This dosent have to do anything with chemtrails. It could very well be the higher cosmic ray levels thanks to low solar activity, which is something we global warming skeptics has been predicting for quite some time, which is one of the reasons why co2 does not matter much at all.

There are also plenty of other sources, so don't see how this is proof of anything.
edit on 12-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

Did I ever once mention chemtrails?

This is circumstantial evidence of geoengineering through Solar Radiation Management via the injection of aerosol particulates into the stratosphere.

Now why don't you read what I wrote, not what you have in your head.

Because most people claim that geoengineering is done with spraying aerosols from airplanes. This is also one of the main proposal of how they will do it.
This is why i assumed that you were talking about chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you were offended.

Perhaps I erred....I can admit errors.....although the many who continue to bang on about so-called "chemtrails" and currently ongoing "geoengineering" activities that are not really happening NEVER seem to respond when their claims are shown to be meritless.....

I am running back-and-forth from kitchen to computer, at the moment....so may have gone off half-cocked.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

You were impressed by the "firing of shells"? OK, well then....would you please do some online research into the science of ballistics?

Compare that science, with rocket science.

Maybe you should listen... this is one form of geoengineering, and you accidently hit on annother: rockets.

Applied to geoengineering, various technologies could be used to loft particles into the stratosphere, such as naval guns, rockets, hot air balloons or blimps, or a fleet of high- flying aircraft. Potential types of particles for injection include sulfur dioxide, aluminum oxide dust or even designer self-levitating aerosols

CFR

Zorgon just posted an excellent thread on blimps: Geo-Engineering using Giant Balloons

Floating 12 miles above our heads, this Wembley Stadium-sized helium balloon tethered to a ship may one day help save the planet from global warming. British scientists are investigating whether an ordinary hosepipe can be used to shoot particles into the atmosphere – like an erupting volcano – and cool down Earth. A prototype balloon has been built and will be hoisted into the air next month from a disused airfield in Norfolk in a £200,000 experiment.

source article

Please do head over and check it out, he gives more sources and picture in his thread.

BurnTheShips also had some actual picture of blimps ALREADY BUILT AND READY in another thread of hers... I'lll look for it and post it here, or maybe she'll be gracious enough to when she comes back...

Here they are:

source

edit on 12-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Wasted billions and billions on climate research that all leads to the same
false set of "dire consequences"

Oh you mean like the study in the OP. The one that shows natural processes which were not previously considered have helped mitigate the warming trend.

If stratospheric aerosol levels continue to increase, temperatures will not rise as quickly as they would otherwise, said Ellsworth Dutton, also with NOAA ESRL and a co-author on the paper. Conversely, if stratospheric aerosol levels decrease, temperatures would increase faster.

www.noaanews.noaa.gov...

Sure. Studying the climate is a bad idea. A terrible waste of money. You may not believe warming is caused by human activity. You may even believe that there is no warming occurring at all. I believe that it is occurring. I believe it's worth determining how fast it is occurring and I believe it's worth studying its consequences and means of mitigating it. I certainly believe it's worth 0.07% of the total US 2013 budget.
www.time.com...

edit on 3/12/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by pianopraze
Did I ever once mention chemtrails?

This is circumstantial evidence of geoengineering through Solar Radiation Management via the injection of aerosol particulates into the stratosphere.

Now why don't you read what I wrote, not what you have in your head.

Because most people claim that geoengineering is done with spraying aerosols from airplanes. This is also one of the main proposal of how they will do it.
This is why i assumed that you were talking about chemtrails.

There are lots of methods, I just illustrated several above. And changing blends of fuel, or injecting aerosols into the hot exhaust are two ways of geoengineering commonly sited. The Hughes patent in my OP showed that and so did the Aurora paper mentioned in my OP. I can provide lots of other links... I think the congressional science papers mention this in one of my replies also.

My argument is: it matters little who or what method is employed... it should never happen period .

They are working both politically and scientifically towards the goal of geoengineering if they haven't already begun... and I think there is circumstantial evidence they have begun.

There is a long standing history of lying and doing projects like this, so we should also consider the framework of history.

They stand to make trillions and we stand to loose everything - even more than the money out of our pocket and into these globalists'....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
thanks to member quedup
www.abovetopsecret.com...

before the exactitude nazis latch on: video title says viruses

it was actually e-coli

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

This will most likely interest you ...

The Anthropocene: Are Humans Now
Overwhelming the Great Forces of Nature

allenpress.com...

I am not buying any of it...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Interesting - bu how does exposing strips of fabric coated with e-coli, to see how long the virus will last at that location, equal "spraying"??

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Interesting - bu how does exposing strips of fabric coated with e-coli, to see how long the virus will last at that location, equal "spraying"??

It goes to my point of history showing they do harmful and deadly tests without informing the public, lying about it at the time, and only admitting it years later when most people affected are already dead and the public won't raise a cry of alarm.

Did you even read my OP or anything we've been saying since then?
edit on 13-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This goes to show they really don't understand how our climate works at all and they are discovering new factors all the time.

By all means I support NASA and NOAA and others doing pure science for understanding... but NO POLITICAL oriented science to make these globalists money and damage our planet through geoengineering.

In the name of saving, they will destroy... but that, history shows, is their status quo.

To consider geoengineering is ridiculous. Better to switch to local community grown biofuels, solar, wind, and other renewable resources that do not harm the planet. We need to get away from globalism and their top down controls.

History also shows the more top down control, the more evil results.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

pp.....this post is a "Reply To" directly to your OP.

I just wish there were some way to "mind-meld" with you....cuz you're a smart fellow....

...but, there is SO much that I know and seems I am unable to properly convey in mere pixels that form letters and words and sentences on a computer screen.....

...hence, the 'wish' for a way to down-load my knowledge directly into your brain. A futile wish, of course....but one borne from a desperation.

I've taught a good number of people to fly, and hope that much of the rest of my other experience has also rubbed off, on some others. This, though, is frustrating beyond belief. I can "get through" to people, when teaching or interacting one-on-one....but, not (apparently) this way.

What a shame.......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

pp.....this post is a "Reply To" directly to your OP.

I just wish there were some way to "mind-meld" with you....cuz you're a smart fellow....

...but, there is SO much that I know and seems I am unable to properly convey in mere pixels that form letters and words and sentences on a computer screen.....

...hence, the 'wish' for a way to down-load my knowledge directly into your brain. A futile wish, of course....but one borne from a desperation.

I've taught a good number of people to fly, and hope that much of the rest of my other experience has also rubbed off, on some others. This, though, is frustrating beyond belief. I can "get through" to people, when teaching or interacting one-on-one....but, not (apparently) this way.

What a shame.......

Well I respect you and have enjoyed much of our interactions.

People are going to disagree.

I know many people just toss stuff up here on ATS. But I have read every paper I have posted entirely through and many times every bit of information on the websites I use to quote from. I have watched every video all the way through. I spent well over 4 hours researching before I even began to write this thread. I type most of them in word and they are 3 pages long and I find myself having to delete. I have to edit and parse down much of the information I want to show. There is much, much more.

I also read every paper presented by those who disagree. And from everything I've read I see a growing picture that I really do not like.

I am trying to battle that picture and expose it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join