It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden will be leading the Movement to Impeach Obama! - Kony and the Africa Invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Based on what he said on Iran, how does Vice President Biden feel about invading Africa? We can clearly see how VP Biden feels. How do you feel on the subject? Personally, I am confident that evil will be rooted out at every turn. For those who seek to steal, kill and destroy, the die is case and the ax is at the root. Evil will fail utterly. Not by might; not by power, but by the Spirit. It doesn't matter if it's a warlord in Africa or one here in the US, truth will set us free from tyranny. I would advise Daddy Warbucks to preserve justice and liberty in our land first, then spread the good news to others the right way--by example.

How does Alex Jones feel on the topic? None of us want to see injustice in the world, but taking the will of the people away is not the path to freedom in the world. Taking makes us thieves.

Be heard. How do you feel?

edit on 11-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

With all due respect, Joe Biden couldn't lead a troop of Girl Scouts to their cookie cabinet without getting lost and pissing a few people off along the way. The only threat he poses to Obama is tanking the ticket with his own stupidity. What was the last thing he even actually DID aside from travelling to play cheerleader and say silly things in other nations?

I also.. REALLY missed where any credible talk had even taken place..in passing..about invading Africa?? Africa is a continent, for one.....and the REGION of Africa involved here would be a tar pit which one consume the United States entirely by the time we got OUT a few decades from now.

There are U.S. Special Operations there for 'advising' local forces in hunting down that merry band of murdering psychos, but who ever said anything about actual invasion?

If that is even mentioned as a trial balloon I'd be horrified...then I'd look to see how many NCO's and Officers within the U.S. Military started making serious rumbles about enough being enough themselves.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Fail, That is "Senator Biden" not "Vice President Biden"

That was him attacking Bush, not Obama.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
There are U.S. Special Operations there for 'advising' local forces in hunting down that merry band of murdering psychos, but who ever said anything about actual invasion?

We were merely "advising" the local South Vietnamese forces too....look where that lead to.

-------------

As for the whole thread....What does this have to do with impeachment? Or is that a new buzzword that gets viewers?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Regarding Vice President Biden, the clip in that video of the VP on Hardball is a year old. Compare laws being passed then vs. laws being passed now. Umm..... where is Joe Biden?? If he was this passionate before NDAA and whatever the heck it was this week, he is presumably PO'd right now? Right?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Good video until the schmuk with the thick accent thought it was time to put his 2 cents. As someone already pointe out...old clip of Biden. Now if he said that this week; then I would have some new found respect for him.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

With all due respect, Joe Biden couldn't lead a troop of Girl Scouts to their cookie cabinet without getting lost and pissing a few people off along the way. The only threat he poses to Obama is tanking the ticket with his own stupidity. What was the last thing he even actually DID aside from travelling to play cheerleader and say silly things in other nations?

I also.. REALLY missed where any credible talk had even taken place..in passing..about invading Africa?? Africa is a continent, for one.....and the REGION of Africa involved here would be a tar pit which one consume the United States entirely by the time we got OUT a few decades from now.

If that is even mentioned as a trial balloon I'd be horrified...then I'd look to see how many NCO's and Officers within the U.S. Military started making serious rumbles about enough being enough themselves.

Watch the videos. They are part of the thread. I'll hold Biden to his words on the subject. The people involved have little to do with honesty on the subject.

edit on 12-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Either he is honest in his beliefs of the constitution or he is not. One applies to the other.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hope4TheBest

Regarding Vice President Biden, the clip in that video of the VP on Hardball is a year old. Compare laws being passed then vs. laws being passed now. Umm..... where is Joe Biden?? If he was this passionate before NDAA and whatever the heck it was this week, he is presumably PO'd right now? Right?

I am merely pointing out his honesty and integrity or his lack there of. It's his choice to make regarding his own words on the subject. The person the laws apply to should have little to do with the truth he speaks in the video.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
Good video until the schmuk with the thick accent thought it was time to put his 2 cents. As someone already pointe out...old clip of Biden. Now if he said that this week; then I would have some new found respect for him.

It shouldn't matter if he said it this week or ten years ago, the constitution stands when it comes to how a president and vice president apply law to the will of the people. By manipulating the law for advantage, they become liars.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

We were merely "advising" the local South Vietnamese forces too....look where that lead to.

-------------

As for the whole thread....What does this have to do with impeachment? Or is that a new buzzword that gets viewers?

The first video regards previous views on constitutional matters. The second video concerns the current move to invade Africa to keep the Chinese from taking over there. Obama and Penetta have stated that they do not need congregational approval to invade. They do need approval. Otherwise, we have lost our country to a totalitarian regime. The American people won't stand for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Helloooooo you are proving the OP's point for him. Way to be clueless. Biden feels that way when its a Republican president but when it's a Democrat president he is no where to be found. Just like his "morals" and "ideology".

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Your right; it shouldn't matter, but as someone already noted....Biden is no where to be seen. I actually got goosebumps until I found out it was an old clip.

If Biden said something like this now, he would have my support and yours too, if I am correct.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hope4TheBest

No, the clip was made in 2007.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join