It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech N9ne Best Rapper alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by enlaavionsobreelmar

I suggest you do bro he's awesome

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Tech is awesome. I love Strange Music.

Krizz Kaliko's new album is what I've had on repeat for some time, or at least the tracks that have been released. It feels like they've gone so far just in the past two years alone.

I mostly appreciate lyricism and flow in combination with each other.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
Tech is awesome. I love Strange Music.

Krizz Kaliko's new album is what I've had on repeat for some time, or at least the tracks that have been released. It feels like they've gone so far just in the past two years alone.

I mostly appreciate lyricism and flow in combination with each other.

Yeah man totally agree can't believe I havn't even brought up the rest of strange in this thread yet!

And that's true a they've just kinda burst out these last couple of years which is awesome

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Dam this dudes the sickest rapper out, definitely agree he's probably one of the best alive

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hey everybody been a long time haha. Dam 3 years later I think it's proven this guy is the best alive! Pumping out album after album of quality music in a time where I feel hip hop and rap has turned to total #

Anyone else agree or disagree? Would be cool to here from everyone

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I like tech but must say atmosphere has to be my favorite rapper

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: williepete32
I like tech but must say atmosphere has to be my favorite rapper

Sup man can't say I've heard of him? Stopped listening to much else these days coz it's all turning to #. Still feeling kendrick Lamar though. But always keen to check out other good artists I havn't heard of, I'll have to check Atmosphere out.

Thanks Bro

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: doodles40

Atmosphere is from Minnesota been around the underground for a while... check sevens travels and God loves ugly albums...he just put one out last year ...great writer

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

But I do live the angelic album by tech nine haven't heard much of his new stuff

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Tech is still the best

I've really been getting into ¡mayday! and Wrek though, he just speaks to my soul

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Tech is still the best

I've really been getting into ¡mayday! and Wrek though, he just speaks to my soul

Yeah man for sure their music is on another level. You ever listened to much of Krizz Kalikos albums? I havn't myself but a friend of mine was saying they were quite good. I thought he was only a singer until I heard him rapping more in techs later albums.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yea Kali isn't too bad, a little different with his style, but still good.

I just noticed that you had the Technicians Pledge under your post. Nice.

Right now, almost all of ^S^trange is killing it. They're coming up in a big way.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Yea Kali isn't too bad, a little different with his style, but still good.

I just noticed that you had the Technicians Pledge under your post. Nice.

Right now, almost all of ^S^trange is killing it. They're coming up in a big way.

Haha thanks man your the first person to notice, only had it there for like 5 years hahaha

And yeah man for sure! Loving all the stuff they have been putting out. Especially coz most music these days is absolute garbage. Glad there's at least still some real artists in the rap game.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
How does one quantify the 'best' rapper?
Is it the rapper who has great skills, flow, delivery and voice?
Is the rapper who talks about real stuff, issues, politics, social concerns, corruption etc?
Is it the rapper who promotes positivity, love, unity and harmony in their music?

edit on 14-10-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sage Francis is pretty good too -- but I hear he isn't very good live.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I really liked "welcome to strangeland". It felt creative and unique. I could never get into any of his other albums though. Everything I listened to felt a bit negative and boring (basically being saved by tech n9ne's lyrical flow). However, I can only really get into rap that feels unique and creative to me, so I am not the best judge for rap music.

I think the "best" rapper thing is annoying. Every rapper thinks they are the best and has to rap about 24/7 it seems like.

edit on 25-10-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
How does one quantify the 'best' rapper?
Is it the rapper who has great skills, flow, delivery and voice?
Is the rapper who talks about real stuff, issues, politics, social concerns, corruption etc?
Is it the rapper who promotes positivity, love, unity and harmony in their music?

Could be all of things and more

Was just curious to see what everyones opinions were on the subject and who they came up with and their reasons for it.

Good question dude this is the sort of reaction I was wanting

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join