It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Frequency, Schumans Resonance the Natural Forcefield.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The Schumann Resonances are quasi-standing electromagnetic waves that exist in the Earth's 'electromagnetic' cavity (the space between the surface of the Earth and the Ionosphere). Like waves on a string, they are not present all the time, but have to be 'excited' to be observed. They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core. They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity.

Depending on your point of view, living beings either evolved in this natural electromagnetic environment or were created with Divine Intelligence to live in harmony with it. One thing is certain: Since life began, the Earth has been surrounding all living things with this natural frequency pulsation. Many experts believe that the wide spectrum of artificial man-made EMF radiation masks the natural beneficial frequency of the Earth. Electropollution may cause us to feel more stressed, fatigued and "out of balance." Laboratory research has shown that exposing living cells to the Schumann Resonance had the effect of "protecting" them from ambient EMFs, allowing the cells to increase their immune protection, and decrease the absorption of depression-inducing chemicals.

www.lessemf.com...

Before getting into Planetary Harmonics and Bio-harmonic resonances, let us first explore the octave of visible light, that which the human eye sees, and its relation to sound. The octave of visible light, extending from the color red to the color violet, is forty octaves higher than middle audio octave, that which you would hear on a piano keyboard. Light, however, is measured by its wavelength, whereas sound in measured by its frequency.

Frequency is a measure of how many waves occur in a given moment of time. The most common unit of measure for frequency is the Hertz. One Hertz = one cycle per second. A frequency of 60 Hertz means that there are 60 cycles occurring in one second.

If we were to raise the middle C, which has a frequency of ~523 Hertz, by forty octaves (523 times 2 forty times), we would have a very high frequency of 5.75044581 x 1014 Hertz. That is 575 trillion cycles per second. Because of these unweilding numbers, light is measured by the length of wave (space) rather than how many waves are occurring in a second. A higher frequency means that there are more waves occurring in a given amount of time, thus the waves become shorter as the frequency becomes higher. Thus, Frequency and wavelength have an inverse relationship.

The Schumann Resonances are the result of cosmic energy build-up within the cavity that exists between Earth's highly conductive surface and the conducting layer in the upper atmosphere called the ionosphere.* This creates a world-wide lightning display of broadband electromagnetic impulses that fill this cavity and that act as the stimulus for the cavity to resonate. (This is another example of spatially created harmonic resonances.)

www.lunarplanner.com...

I have been meditating for sometime and can tell you from experience that sound can do a many wonderful things for people. I don't get sick anymore. I have more control over myself and emotions. I feel more alive. I enjoy life alot better then I used to.

I have opened doorways in and around myself that allow for better living and happier enjoyment of even the most simplest things. I don't really watch tv anymore. I watch what I eat most of the time. In all honesty I haven't found anything wrong with meditation or using sound frequency to increase spiritual vibrations.

I honesly believe the way to immortality and I don't mean your vessel living forever I mean keeping your spirit connected to the universe for recycling is through meditation.

I honestly believe that the whole universe has one cosmic sound and if we could connect to it all things are possible.

I have been using this 7.83 hz frequency and can tell you I'm quite amazed. I wouldn't offer it to anyone had I not tried it on myself first. Which is what I wish the motto was for big pharma.

Here are some videos for first time meditators and experienced ones incase you don't have the right frequencies. Honestly I use certain ones. And would be glad to have anyone show me others that might increase experience.

Always make sure you go from the root to the crown never mix them up and never go the opposite way!

What you are doing is allowing your energy to flow up the spine and out through your crown. Keep your head relaxed and you feel a slight magnetic pull from the cosmos pulling your head up ward. Allow this to happen it's part of the awakening process. The minute you feel this happen you will know there is something more then just physical existence.

You have a soul! Now learn to take care of it.

After 147 take it all the way down to the under tone of the crown in this order. Just tryin to cut down on abunch of videos.

So after 147.
2nd. (258)
369 hz

Basically Just type in the number and put hz after it and pick the one you want to use. I'd use the solfeggios myself.

Enjoy your experience!
edit on 10-3-2012 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Beliefs are for those who don't know and are too scared to admit they don't know. Also, meditation is not some mysterious key to super powers, and propagating it as such will only cause more confusion. Even the body of sages became sick once in a while.

Anyways, this is said just for clarification purposes.
Good luck friend.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Why do people believe in said super powers?

All your doing and I know you know is connecting to Universal Consciousness.

But in doing so let me add that you are increasing your chances of survival and natural immune system.

Just clarifying my stance on it.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hello friend,
i have been wandering around these EM halls a while myself......
What would you think of a meditation room which was completely lined in copper foil and the foil grounded....this would be an effective Farraday cage, and it would shut out all EM disturbance from the space.......
I have a theory of everything that includes the EM phenomena too.....
Much like what you are propounding.....
There is a guy called a Dr Robert O becker you should google.....(looks like you are working the same ground....)
peace bro

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
awesome post.. one of my fave subjects..

however.. I've always wondered if the Schuman resonance only affects humans from South Carolina......

leave it to you to pick up on the pun

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Cool stuff dude! I've used some of these videos and they're great but I prefer meditating in silence more than I do with sound. One thing I like to do when I do listen to something in the background is listenening to the space channel on the digitally imported app. Electronic always makes for great background music.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I myself have been working on an awakening chamber ofcourse only in my mind. Wouldn't it be grand to rebuild the Temple of Solomon and have an awakening chamber. Just like the great pyramid.

They say you can walk in there (great pyramid) and feel your spiritual vibrations rise as they say it was resonate frequencies in it.

Don't know how true that is. But it's a cool idea.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Glad you meditate but know that you would be getting a better bang with headphones and sounds.

Your mind is already active the frequencies will help relax it and keep it focused aswell as increasing the vibration.

Basically your pineal gland needs sounds to make it vibrate to stimulate it. But if your getting that stimuli through your own ways then all the better.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I think science proves spirituality myself. I think science,religion,spirituality all need to join hands and make the world better.

Aslong as we are divided in groups that just prove eachother we are throwing rocks into a pond. Getting nowhere!

Take the blinders off and rediscover the world. Thats what threads like this are for!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That first video states that the pineal gland frequency is 936hz. I was under the impression that solfeggio used 963.

solfeggiofrequencies.net...

Just thought I may clarify.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

The presence of divinity is amplified as the vibrations of the eternal self resonate in this audio track. The balance of strength and peace is instilled in the listener allowing Light and Love to guide the present experience.

963Hz - Numinous Accord

www.sourcevibrations.com...

I put this because when I cross referenced what you said it came up 936hz so it must be correct unless I'm missing something. If I'm in the dark please shed some light.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I must say I been using the Schuman resonance for quite some time now and it's awesome. When I stop using it though I kinda feel as if my body and mind are missing something.

I think in a way it proves that man has drowned out the natural fluxes of the earth!

new topics

top topics

join