It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ConfusedPeasant

okay well maybe its elder scrolls? dark brother hood?

why would you want to be a killer? or in a secret society?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

oh yes those games are sweet havent played since the first week skyrim came out..im over games they dont do anything for me anymore..and i want to be in either of those choices Because im emotionless and monotone when i talk but i barely talk about my self i just help people out when they need it.. i just dont care about anything anymore to much has happened to me to destroy my well being.. and a secret society usally helps better peoples well being and thats what i want.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well if you remember in the second season of "Scooby Doo where are you" they played random songs while they were being chased by the ghost of the week and these songs had no connection to what was going on with the show at that time, you know such classics as "hey girl you got me running" and "sweet mary sunshine" well the group who sang the songs was some what of a secret society beings no one had any idea who they were and they might be looking for a new front man so i suggest to start your journey there.
edit on 8-3-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfusedPeasant
anyone who says dude as a opening for their SS i dont want to be apart of.. and i never played assassin creed but i know what it is.

Dude, it sounds like you actually will be apart of, or from, my secret society. Good luck on your own. If you reconsider and want to join we are having a sale next Wednesday for only $777 you can apply to be a member.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Young man, I am sorry that you have hit a rough patch of road in your lifes journey but I assure you that although it is difficult right now, things can and will improve. Have faith, be hopeful and love your self and others, wielding power over another is not the same as being self empowered.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No~

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by braydenf

oh yes those games are sweet havent played since the first week skyrim came out..im over games they dont do anything for me anymore..and i want to be in either of those choices Because im emotionless and monotone when i talk but i barely talk about my self i just help people out when they need it.. i just dont care about anything anymore to much has happened to me to destroy my well being.. and a secret society usally helps better peoples well being and thats what i want.

life can suck, but i dont believe killing people will help you out with that.

love yourself, get to know yourself. what did you like to do as a kid?? We all loose sight of who we are at some point. Stay strong. Nothing good is kept secret. Talk with your family, if you cant do that there is plenty of people in the real wolrd or even here on the cyber world that would love to help. YOU are in control of how you feel and how you live. no one else
edit on 12-3-2012 by braydenf because: i suck at spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

looking for any secret society thats willing to give me one chance.

Chances are you already are a member, but seem more prone to being something that you need not be.

1) What country were you born in?
2) Do you honor your parents enough?
3) Which flag best decsribes you?

And there you have it... your very own secret society deep within you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join