It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my goals.. insight welcomed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hello i just want to say now sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i dont really know where else to post it at.

so as i browse through ats mainly for the topics that interest me came to a couple questions that i just need other peoples beliefs to help me figure it out.

1 example deals with meditation and the power you brain and body can harvest. like can you really train your mind to do abnormal things like telekinesis, teleport, form energy shields and much more. i want to believe it so everyday i practice and i use "wingmakers.co.nz" as my guide. if any one else knows anything about this and can let me know i will appreciate it.

2 example deals with immortality, or even lengthening your life, and preferably keeping your physical appearence and internal structure the same. if there was ever a way for me to do that i would with a little hesitation.

3 example i would like to have great knowledge on survival in the wild. i love nature and would rather live off it. i would want to be able to know what food sources i have available to me and how to find them how to make a shelter and stay warm pretty much every thing. if anyone knows any books or guides or even people/groups that do that and let others join them i would like to know (:

4 example i want to be a master of the shadows like a ninja. being able to be stealthy and just knowing that you can see people but they cant see you and be able to get out of predicaments, and stuff like that fascinates me.

i know 3 and 4 are obtainable but i just need help and a starting place to start obtaining my goals.. and i just want knowledge about 1, and 2
edit on 7-3-2012 by ConfusedPeasant because: wasnt finished and acacidentally pressed post.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
1. I have meditated for awhile and observed various brain states, states of consciousness etc. These things have value in your inner reality which in turns fuels your action in the world. I have not personally experienced any evidence of supernatural powers but there are accounts of 'advanced abilities' try reading up on shamanism or monks particularly those of asia. I have experienced lucid dreaming but have not managed to train it into my will. The brain is capable of much more than we typically utilize it for in everyday life. Expanding the power of your mind will easily be rewarding even without some of the speculative powers.

Still if you insist on having powers look into theories of conscious creation Ive come across several theories suggesting that the material world arises from consciousness or somesuch. I would look at that critically tho

2. Check out transhumanism

4. Just a thought - Mesmerism, hypnosis, NLP, Advertising, Psychology, Public Relations, Body Language, etc.

these can all be tricks of the magician to increase the probability that the target or targets perceive reality in a manner consistent with the casters best interests.

Be Well

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LuCypher73

thank you.. im gunna go look into those things now.

new topics

join