It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Bt toxin in GM crops kills non-target species

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Poor

lady bugs!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I am greatful that a lot of the food I eat is from my garden and hunting. Sometimes trading with neighbors. Local natural farmer for my beef and chicken. I feel really bad for city people though, it seems they really don't have a choice at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! they don't take that with approved welfare recipients list of allowed food, (mostly manufacture crap) and then we wonder why the health of Americans is getting down the hill, yes we got drug manufactures manufacturing snail oil pills to make you fill better, prescribing them like candy to those that will take them willingly but the health of most Americans is deteriorating even with so many medical technology and medications.

We are living a littler bit, not much longer if you don't die from terminal diseases first, but we have a crappy health.

But then again, that is why we got the FDA, right? Food, Drugs they go hand in hand, don't they?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The thing is, we can't afford everything organic, but have gotten to roughly half, and even wheat/flour. I also look careflly to enure its Canadian to avoid radiation, when we can't, ie hothouse tomatoes rather than slightly better imported. If we had land, this is what I would do, and I recommend everyone do such a thing, including more than a greenhouse attached to the home, but with toxins in the environment, Fukushima/GMO, its the best way to garden now. Maybe even some pyramid power, if they're built to the right dimensions. According to the Russian studies seeds killed by Chernobyl came back. Dna reverted to previous DNA, could GMO go away too?

Fishing in the Phoenix Earthship

Alot of people are against GMO. And aware of it. Just in the medical lab yesterday one of the women in there was discussing the tomatoes and the terrible things being done.

By the way another gentleman talked about American companies running all the services here and how they've already brought in NAU, and he was well aware of the conspiracies and GMO. He also kept saying, its done, can't change it now.

Thats the mentality they want us to buy. Well crimes are done all the time, and yes we can catch the criminal and stop the crimes, and UNDO it. They just signed signatures on paper, and we have to ensure that those papers are used against them and new papers drawn up.

But he had given up, he said, that the ionsphere can only be lifted so high, or so many times (something weird like that and made me think of HAARP, he was just at the age of being elderly, wonder what he worked at in his life) and that he was waiting for the end, which he believed was coming soon. He said it can't get here fast enough. ( a little off topic, but these are people in the community who know about things, and GMO, and some I guess have given up).

We can't give up!

I think boycotting is one consumer way of protesting. Don't give them your money.

And writing in to tell them why.

The pervasive damage to the environment also needs to be reversed.

This one company is not buying up all the others if it was not done deliberately by a small group of world powers, and if it was not endorsed by our governments so we have to ensure they know we're against this and them if this doesnt change.

I even wonder if civil suits against the corruption of the governments, against the pure conspiracy levels are needed.

I mean it MUST be illegal to have one group own most of the popular foods, its an illegal pyramid system, there has to be some form of protection from takeovers like this and if not, we the people need to draft up bills and send them in and consider class actions or civil/criminal actions.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

My greatest fear is that we discover later that these 'unique' molecular structures engender new "prion" ailments, since they are not a product of natural evolution.

A legitimate fear. Unfortunately, the problem is broader than that - prions are only one of 3 known avenues for epigenetic change through RNA interference, and disease.

Aeons said it best:

Viruses are carrying RNA transfers between linked species for communication about environmental changes, and audit controls.

Bacteria and fungus are performing a similar function with genetic exchange.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

It's sick what a lot of things we put in are body are really subject to or made of. Most of it is harmful and I'm ever suspicious about the government, I don't trust them. If they really cared about everyone's health organics wouldn't be the most expensive things out there. It should be the opposite. Ever notice how a burger is 99cents when a salad can by 5 dollars? There is something wrong with me. I don't like the fact they spray food with such chemicals...there are other ways to keep bugs from eating them I'm sure.

We have turned out to be such a destructive race in order to make things more and 'better' for ourselves but it is the exact opposite and it does need to stop or just like Rome we all will fall.

(Also I really want to message you back Monsatan, perhaps you have an e-mail?)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join