It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution will begin soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Revolution will begin, I've heard the Government is purchasing 19th century locomotives. Because when the collapse happens there might be a storage of fuel and the trains will be needed to transport troops, weapons and supplies across America. Also the trains might be needed to transport Patriots and Christians to Fema death camps. Also when the revolution begins, will the Government use chemical, biological and tactical nukes on the people. If the western states withdrawn from the union, could they seize control of of America's missile solos and nuke Washington and the Federal military bases. Remember when the First Civil War happened, all of the Federal military bases located in the south fell to the Confederacy. Last, how many Americans will starve to death during the collapse. The Soviet Union estimated that 188 million Americans would starve to death after a nuclear war in one year. 15 million Americans starved to death during the great depression. And 95% of American where self-sufficient family farmers. Most Americans are not self-sufficient now

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yawn....What channel will the revolution be on so i can set my Tivo? I need some popcorn to watch this.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The trains will be needed to transport the patriots and Christians to the FEMA death camps.

Got to tell you ..that made me laugh.

Where did you get the info about them buying the trains? No link?

Peace

Gave you a star for making me laugh
edit on 4-3-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
GOOD. hopefully itll be soon so we can have a week of riots and come back to ATS and tell everyone our experiences
edit on 4-3-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
WOW...maybe I should create a troll account like this guy.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Yawn....What channel will the revolution be on so i can set my Tivo? I need some popcorn to watch this.

And you have shown why a Revolution must happen.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is this a movie treatment? Cuz I'm liking it. Has anyone bought the rights?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I see that most of you did not that my post seriously. The fact is we heading for a collapse, martial law and revolution. If you are not prepared you will die.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
I see that most of you did not that my post seriously. The fact is we heading for a collapse, martial law and revolution. If you are not prepared you will die.

If your original post is an example of what those for such a revolution will be like, I'm quite sure I'll be on the opposite side. Besides, I've always wanted to drive one of those Casey Jones type locomotives that you claim will be a major feature..

top topics

join