It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP,Chem-Trails.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

First off I would never consider television a "source" for anything...its entertainment....if your source for anwsers is television then I cannot help you...doco's are not truthful...need I bring up Al Gore Doco about global warming....agenda based crap.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Let me end this arguement right now.

No matter what I present as evidence those who want to remain in the dark and keep other ignorant with them are going to argue their point.

It is known in the psychology field that any stand point on anything can be argued. If someone was intelligent enough anyone could argue the sky is green. I will give you an example. Because all colors come from light and light is nothing but a frequency.

And you only get multiple colors when breaking up this light or frequency the sky has to be green because it comes from the same source that blue does. Therefore we are both right.

If I were to hack into a government database and bring you top of the line information want me tell you what would happen?

You would read it and discover things your brain wants to know but can't handle you would then come into this thread tell me it's dis-information. But that wouldn't come until after you smoked a cigarette, drank a pop or whatever it is you do to calm your nerves.

Wanna know why? Because you been lied to your whole life. You know it and don't wanna accept it.

When someone comes along and punches you in the face with videos that the government allows you to access so you can bring yourself up out of the dark. You cling to the b/s they feed people to keep the intelligent ones inline.

Basically it's like this. The ignorant populace has to remain so. So when someone wakes up and researches the truth they can't start revolutions or any type of programs against the government. So they will make a ancient aliens video giving you disclosure but in the same program tell you it's only possible. Leaving you with what the last guy who tried to debunk it said.

So your not walking away totally believing in it. Also they put out the information for those same intelligent people there trying to keep from revolting for recruitment purposes.

Basically someone like a Nikola Tesla comes along with such great ideas to change the world. Lets recruit him. Well he only cares about benefitting the populace. We need those to remain dumb. He won't join us so we'll make his life miserable and wait on him to die.

Any questions?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Anyone notice that in the last video I posted they admitted that the Russians were sending low frequency waves into the US Embassy?

Then said that the employees their were depressed alot! Man alot of dis-information out there.

I guess the government are full of crazies from ATS this must be a recruiting site? Sign me up!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Well if we know what HAARP does why do we still have government officials proclaiming it doesn't exist.

Why do we have other members on here chadwickus,phage proclaiming neither HAARP nor Chem-Trails exist.

Oh dear... now we know why you think the way you do.

You simply don't get it when it's told to you in clear terms.

HAARP does exist. What YOU claim it does, however, does not.

Go find me a post where either Phage or Chadwickus claim HAARP does not exist?

lmao...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Everyone knows that HAARP exists. It only has a public website and tons of other public data on it.......

I question if it fries dolphins though

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Good collection of info actually.

I know project Popeye and HAARP are real. I believe the one engineer I saw on one documentary who used HAARP style technology to search for oil and natural resources (he also claimed it was based off Tesla's ideas). He also was suspicious about causing an earthquake in Roseburg, Oregon. He set up an experiment to prove it on a very small scale, and was successful.

Now I cannot prove they are using chemtrails and/or HAARP to do harm to people, but it is dangerous technology that the public ought to be aware of, that's for sure.

I won't live in fear, but I'll gladly inform myself of what I can.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Good thread,nice to have all the info in one place,people just don't believe this is happening.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

When you bring some logic, we can talk.

There is nothing logical about HAARP creating earthquakes and "frying the ocean"

Oh really? Just like how there was nothing logical about the idea of the earth revolving around the sun? Nothing logical about the govt killing its own people? It all comes down to perception of reality. All you have to ask yourself is, is it possible. From the evidence out there it is indeed possible it is being used for sinister purposes. I find your tone of mockery and belittling distasteful and arrogant.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I find your strawman argument stupid and weak.

Have you read the hundreds of papers on what HAARP actually does?

Maybe you can provide some scientific papers written about the other things you believe it does??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the videos. I'm gonna be watching these all morning.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Phage and other disinfo agents will come in here and tell us how everything is all right, and we will all go back to sleep. We did not see what we just saw, it was a "rainbowcloud"" Ohh ok thanks.

U

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Well.....this is the problem on these topics.....people conflate too many disconnected technologies that have nothing to do with one another....and, they believe in things (like "chemtrails" -- which do not exist) and like HAARP having capabilities that are pure fantasy.

Now I cannot prove they are using chemtrails and/or HAARP to do harm to people, but it is dangerous technology that the public ought to be aware of, that's for sure.

How is it "dangerous"? Who has been "harmed"?

You cannot "prove they are using chemtrails and/or HAARP" to harm anyone because:

A) No "chemtrails" exist; and,

B) HAARP cannot hurt a fly, much less people.

In the other part of your post you mentioned "Operation Popeye"...as did the OP.....but, this is an example of what I mean. This thread's opening premise is a complete mess of nothing, and "Operation Popeye" being tossed in with false claims about HAARP leads to the sort of continued confusion amongst the people who need to get a better understanding of the real science (not pseudo-science claptrap).

"Operation Popeye" was nothing but a concerted effort in the late 1960s to encourage as much rain as possible by using the same methods of "cloud seeding" that had been attempted for decades prior. Just on a massive, military-style scale. It was no different (except for scope) than "cloud seeding" that is performed today.

You MUST have clouds already present, in order to influence them and encourage them to make precipitation.

Period.

This fact of science has not changed.

HAARP does not affect any part of the atmosphere where weather forms. It is operating on a radio frequency band.....if HAARP were dangerous, then so would every other AM and FM and TV station transmitting all over the planet.

You get more direct-effect EM radiation power from the cellphone you hold to your ear than anyone can receive from HAARP.

No one remembers, I guess, years ago when there were more science "quacks" claiming that high-energy electrical power lines were harming people, too. Those nitwits have finally stopped with the BS. HAARP is the favorite of the type of snake-oil salesmen, crackpots, and others who seem to find an evil "boogyman" around every corner.

Try to do some actual research and study on the real science. This is not directed specifically at the one member....it's for everyone.

edit on Mon 5 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have to ask, did you actually watch the last two videos? Did you listen to what was said?
This was a program talking about the conspiracy angle to Haarp. There was no proof given, only opinions.
Much like most of the chemtrail threads.

I like conspiracies too, and I enjoy these kinds of programs, but they are entertainment. Watch the ones on Nessie, and Bigfoot, and Champ. They all have very interesting theories, and they try to bring as much evidence as they can, but in reality, if they had any real evidence, it would no longer be a theory, it would be a fact.

None of that is to say Haarp cannot be what you claimed it to be, only that your video's have come no closer to proving anything than has been done int he past.

Chemtrails are the result of paranoia. The fear of clouds has gotten so bad that people actually think they are being sprayed on a daily basis. This kind of fear is very unhealthy. And it's pitifully sad that so much information exists to explain contrails and weather, yet the fear mongers refuse to accept it. It's science and not up for debate.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The many skeptics and debunker shills will attack the character and credentials of this researcher Dr. Nick Begich. But that's always the case with anyone who speaks out to inform people on TPTB and their covert agendas.

In the video below Dr Begich discusses HAARP technology.

www.youtube.com...

Dr. Nick Begich has been pursuing independent research in science and politics for most of his adult life. Dr Begich received a doctorate in traditional medicine from the Open International University for Complimentary Medicines in November 2004. Dr. Begich the eldest son of US Congressman Nick Begich Sr. and political activist Pegge Begich.

During this interview conducted by prisonplanet.tv, Dr. Begich talks about many controversial science experiments, including HAARP, Mind Control technology, compartmentalization within the science community, and how these technologies, which might be used for the progress of all mankind, is currently controlled by secret military industrial complex interests putting all of humanity at risk.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Interesting to note who this man's parents are:

Dr. Begich the eldest son of US Congressman Nick Begich Sr. and political activist Pegge Begich.

Then this has got me curious:

Dr. Begich spends some time telling us his perspective of the plane crash that killed his father, Congressman Nick Begich sr. and US House Majority leader, Hale Boggs. Dr. Begich recalls out the historical election that faced the U.S. immediately after this tragic plane crash. An almost forgotten event in American history, one that not only changed the course of U.S. history, but the history of the world as well.

Youtube

So tell me again why Russian, China, Australia, and the US have a Haarp type facilty???

If it really doesn't do anything.

If it's not so secret why does it seem to be a sensitive subject to talk about if there's nothing going on. Us Harrpy's smell smoke and believe theirs fire. It's just a gut instinct that's telling us something ain't right. Good luck proving it if that's what's going to satisfy you.

I won't get my panties in a wad over whether or not anyone believes. Just accept that there will be those that do and those that don't and all the power to those that think it's not because that would be much better to find out all is good then doom and gloom.
edit on 5-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You can use a satelite to either bounce a signal or send a signal into a part of the atmosphere or ocean. I'd say ocean seeing as heat rises and heat and cold come together to create tornadoes and hurricanes. You can then create a storm around this signal. Making it the eye of the storm and guide it to where ever you like.

I think you need a refresher course in high school level science my friend. I think you also need to start addressing the questions people have instead of demanding they prove or disprove your theory. As well, singling out specific users is a no no for starters, and I can tell you for a fact Phage has never denied the existence of haarp.

He, like a few others, would post up relevant information and links about the facility and what it CAN and CAN'T do, and you'd ignore them and claim he has an agenda.

Well sir, your agenda appears to be to steer everyone into watching that video, over and over. and over.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

So tell me again why Russian, China, Australia, and the US have a Haarp type facilty??? If it really doesn't do anything. If it's not so secret why does it seem to be a sensitive subject to talk about if there's nothing going on. Us Harrpy's smell smoke and believe theirs fire. It's just a gut instinct that's telling us something ain't right. Good luck proving it if that's what's going to satisfy you.

Who says it doesn't do anything? Why do you guys keep repeating lies? HAARP has various functions, deep penetrating radar for oil and shale exploration, deep undersea and over the horizon radar / communications.

Now, if those two reasons alone don't explain why places like Russia, China, US, and Australia, would have these facilities, then I seriously call into doubt your ability to have an opinion on this matter.

Someone said we can't prove Haarp is safe. Sure we can, by the very technology it's using, but it won't matter, because we refused to package that information in a youtube video with star wipes, bad lighting, and badly edited "experts".

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Since when did the Navy need to be involved in Oil and shale exploration. Since they run the Haarp facility or whatever in Alaska?

I apologize I was being a smart ass when I said if it really doesn't do anything...
edit on 5-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Chemtrails

Thats your thread.

Yes...and??

Thats the video saying government officials spray chemtrails for HAARP programs!

And so what? Claims are easy to make - the claim was that Govt officials admit spraying chemtrails - not that a video says they spray chemtrails.

Who are the officials who admit they are spraying chemtrails? When did they admit it?

Nothing in those videos is any official saying anything of the sort - it is disinfo - why are you spreading disinfo??

And none of your sources are mainstream as you claim.

so right from the start you are caught making claims you can't actually support!

edit on 5-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Since when did the Navy need to be involved in Oil and shale exploration. Since they run the Haarp facility or whatever in Alaska?

since the HAARP facility has nothing to do with shale and oil exploration - that's when. (except possibly building it being a bit of a trade off done by politicians of course)

Ionospheric research is important for defence purposes for over-the-horizon radar and long range radio communication - those are functions which anyone with a modicum of understanding of military requirements should understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join