It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Report Card Time -------- Grade Charles1952

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Good lord, Charles. Don't use us to grade you. Grade yourself. What I mean is, the only person you should be comparing your posts to, is yourself.

You're aces in my book. For what it's worth. But judge yourself by your standards, not by anyone elses.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Starchild23

Dear Starchild,

I'm giving you an assignment. Go out, get laid, and don't come back until you have at least 5 pairs of panties as spoils of war.
You do know that 1952 is my actual birth year, don't you? Do the math, please. Besides, my most recent bout with cancer attacked my prostate. The surgeon, after assuring me that 95% of the cases resulted in no permanent damage, managed to put me into the 5%. I'm afraid a young lady might find me a disappointing bed partner.

Hmmmm. It just hit me. Sixty and unable to perform? Maybe I did have a hidden desire to get a little reassurance. Well, that was more than I wanted to let out for the public's consumption.

With respect,
Charles1952

Why would I know that? And why would you be choosing to correct your grammar and such at the wily age of 60? You should be sipping on Coronas and enjoying sunsets in the Bahamas.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Starchild23

Dear Starchild,

I'm giving you an assignment. Go out, get laid, and don't come back until you have at least 5 pairs of panties as spoils of war.
You do know that 1952 is my actual birth year, don't you? Do the math, please. Besides, my most recent bout with cancer attacked my prostate. The surgeon, after assuring me that 95% of the cases resulted in no permanent damage, managed to put me into the 5%. I'm afraid a young lady might find me a disappointing bed partner.

Hmmmm. It just hit me. Sixty and unable to perform? Maybe I did have a hidden desire to get a little reassurance. Well, that was more than I wanted to let out for the public's consumption.

With respect,
Charles1952

Real men share.

I'm getting a kick outta the pea brains referencing some grammar mistakes. Even PAID writers usually need some editing...and now that I mention it; they could REALLY use some pointers themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i can actually read your post and not think your a hater. So yeah you are fine, but you should not worry about what other say too much. Criticism is good to a point where it should not make you feel less like your self

top topics

<< 1   >>

join