It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The Hum’ leaves village ears ringing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Angrybadger

Could be earth making some low vibration "cry" as a result of humans trying so hard to destroy it

edit on 3-3-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

I have a remedy for this entanglement of personalities.

I'll write 100 times, "I will be submissive to the minds of others, and not be dismissive of their ideas no matter how ridiculous they are nor will I ever make a play on words again to "Illuminati" my point."... after I complete my self imposed punishment, a writing assignment to promote harmony and tranquility on ATS.

That should calm down this wolverine circus.

Since you and I have become friendly via private message, I figured I'd follow up in the thread and just let whoever had to witness our heated whatever-it-was, that all is good in the world (thread) again.

I have to admit, I got a bit cranky over the whole thing and wanted to publically apologize for the rudeness.
Even if I was deeming your writing style to be dismissive, I can see after our communications that it's not dismissiveness as much as a form of integrity and that my reaction wasn't warranted.

Thanks for reaching out and sending that PM.

edit on 6-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angrybadger

I awoke this morning to my ears ringing so loud it's crazy? Just like the sound of the old tube type televisions..
Anyone else notice an extra ordinary ringing in the ears?

-FG

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join