It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Brandon88

To quote Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter III, Part I, § 1401:

a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years

There is nothing in there regarding requiring the mother to be 18 years old. Not to mention she was 18 at the time. All that s required is for her to have spent a total of five years living in the US, two of which were after the age of 14. She qualifies for this and thus passes on citizenship to Obama. Of course once again this is all moot as he was born in Hawaii.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

Getting all technical and stuff

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

As I have already made abundantly clear even if he were born in Kenya his mother still confers birthright citizenship. There are only two forms of citizenship defined in the Constitution. Birthright citizenship and naturalized citizenship. There is no specific definition for natural-born citizen. However, every court decision I have seen on the matter defines a natural-born citizen as being one with birthright citizenship. Most legal experts agree with this definition as well. Obama has birthright citizenship, ergo he is a natural-born citizen.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The point of this briefing was to show and make it a matter of official record that HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND HIS SSN CARD ARE FORGERIES.

And along with a lot of other info and witnesses/experts willing to testify, with SWORN AFFIDAVITS, serve as DEFINITIVE PROBABLE CAUSE to proceed with criminal charges and a criminal investigation.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

An interesting bit of that section you didn't post, however:

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person
(A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or

(B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

If someone could please work through the legalese with me to clarify, it seems this definition of Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter III, Part I, § 1401 does not qualify Obama's mother to confer natural-born citizenship to Barack.

Additionally, and I may have just missed updates here, this does not address the issue with his Indonesian citizenship (which, as I understand, would have required a revocation of Obama's US citizenship due to the state of war at the time not allowing indonesian citizens to hold dual citizenship), which seems to require that he be re-naturalized through US immigration policies, and hence no longer a holder of natural-born status (I welcome the opinions of any immigration experts or attorneys to confirm or deny this).

That said - his birth in Hawaii is still very much open to dispute, sadly or no.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

reply to post by anon72

An illegal immigrant? Really? So now you're suggesting that his mother, his grandparents, and everyone else on his mother's side of the family forged their birth certificates as well? As long as the mother of a child is a US citizen that child is also a US citizen regardless of where they're born. Of course I'm not seeing anything here that wasn't addressed when the birth certificate was first posted so all of that is a moot issue as Obama was born in Hawaii.

Actually their has been a birth certificate produced saying he was born in Kenya and also evidence of his mother traveling by plane four days later to Hawaii .

l thorn in their side because of our love and sense of freedom.

There have been dozens of alleged birth certificates, those forgeries are not
Obama's to justify. I could produce a Birth certificate that say you brain was
still born at birth, does that make it so?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

And along with a lot of other info and witnesses/experts willing to testify, with SWORN AFFIDAVITS, serve as DEFINITIVE PROBABLE CAUSE to proceed with criminal charges and a criminal investigation.

Sworn affidavits, that serve as the testimony of sworn liars and scumbags
aren't worth the paper they are printed on. I hope Obama shows up in person,
wipes his backside with one or all of those fraudulent documents and mails
them to Murdoch.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So these dingbats are stating exactly what the other dingbats have been stating all along. Lots of speculation and this sheriff is an attn. w____ gets another 15 min. No proof just inuendo. What has he been doing all of this time with his -- I love this -- posse. Somebody wasted some money.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Azadok

As I have already made abundantly clear even if he were born in Kenya his mother still confers birthright citizenship. There are only two forms of citizenship defined in the Constitution. Birthright citizenship and naturalized citizenship. There is no specific definition for natural-born citizen. However, every court decision I have seen on the matter defines a natural-born citizen as being one with birthright citizenship. Most legal experts agree with this definition as well. Obama has birthright citizenship, ergo he is a natural-born citizen.

Like so many others, you are confusing the issue of being an American citizen with that of being a natural-born American. There IS a well-known definition of being a natural-born American that has always been recognized by lawyers and Constitutional experts as being what the Founding Fathers INTENDED the phase "natural-born American" to mean: BOTH parents have to be American citizens. On that crucial score, Obama fails to be a natural-born American because his father was British. Therefore, he was never eligible to become president of the USA.

It has got nothing to do with whether he was an American citizen at the time or not. Your logic is false because it is based upon the false assumption that having birthright citizenship means having natural-born citizenship. IT DOES NOT!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
So these dingbats are stating exactly what the other dingbats have been stating all along. Lots of speculation and this sheriff is an attn. w____ gets another 15 min. No proof just inuendo. What has he been doing all of this time with his -- I love this -- posse. Somebody wasted some money.

The proof was given in the presentations accompanying the press conference. But I guess you fell asleep when they were played.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There is no specific definition for natural-born citizen. However, every court decision I have seen on the matter defines a natural-born citizen as being one with birthright citizenship. Most legal experts agree with this definition as well. Obama has birthright citizenship, ergo he is a natural-born citizen.

Not entirely correct...the 5th Congress, March 26th 1790, defined natural-born citizens in such a way that Obama (and Mccain, who I originally researched this on) would be classified as such (source) clearly by definition, but that act was re-repealed twice (here and here), appearing to re-define such children just as citizens - not natural-born by definition as previously done in the original act - and thus very much muddying the waters altogether.

I have yet to find any further acts of Congress that clearly address this otherwise, but I think this might be the final word as the original act I referred to is the one the Mccain camp always referenced to verify his eligibility - apparently (....) unawares of its later repeals and re-definitions.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

father's birthplace...KENYA.....duh.....NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

father's birthplace...KENYA.....duh.....NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.....

Obama is, he is PRESIDENT too -

He might be PRESIDENT again, hahahaha

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why this lying,bi-sexual, Marxist,foreign national POTUS will never be prosecuted for any of his' treasonous 'crimes!
The 'Black Backlash' Threat

And he has an army of 'thugs' in waiting!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

We see how you can relate to Obama..LOL!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years

There is nothing in there regarding requiring the mother to be 18 years old. Not to mention she was 18 at the time. All that s required is for her to have spent a total of five years living in the US, two of which were after the age of 14. She qualifies for this and thus passes on citizenship to Obama. Of course once again this is all moot as he was born in Hawaii.

What you stated as evidence proves my point "at least 2 years" that doesnt mean only 2 years after she turns 14 that means 2 years of the 5 years has to be after she was 14 so she would still have to be 19. She was already 14 all 5 of her years would have been after she was 14 anyways, so that doesnt even matter she still has to be physically present in the U.S. for 5 years. That goes for anybody, whats meant by that is the youngest age this applys for is 11 because 2 years would be after they were 14. You have misread the law my friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
*Yawn* Oh, wait what? Arpaio-Taitz said what? Really? Ok, that proves it. Obama was born in Hawaii and is qualified to be President. That settles that then. Next!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88

at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years

What you stated as evidence proves my point "at least 2 years" that doesnt mean only 2 years after she turns 14 that means 2 years of the 5 years has to be after she was 14 so she would still have to be 19. She was already 14 all 5 of her years would have been after she was 14 anyways, so that doesnt even matter she still has to be physically present in the U.S. for 5 years. That goes for anybody, whats meant by that is the youngest age this applys for is 11 because 2 years would be after they were 14. You have misread the law my friend.

.....can you please repeat this in language that's more easily understandable please? It makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

Sworn affidavits, that serve as the testimony of sworn liars and scumbags
aren't worth the paper they are printed on. I hope Obama shows up in person,
wipes his backside with one or all of those fraudulent documents and mails
them to Murdoch.

I hope Obama shows up in person with his long form unlayered non digital paper birth certificate, if he lost it he can go to the local currency exchange and pay 10 bucks for a new one, he'll have it with in 14 days, problem solved.
edit on 1-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I think what this is saying is that the citizen must be present at the birth of the child. Exceptions to this include being in the military or working in another capacity for the government. In this case as Dunham was the mother she would have had to have been present at the time of birth.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My mom was delivered by a midwife. The only record of her birth was in the church. The church burned. 40 years later a state judge issued a 'birth certificate' based upon sworn statements by her and her mother. Is it legal/lawful? She could vote in local, state and federal elections! Social Security accepted it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join