It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

PHOENIX – An investigative “Cold Case Posse” launched six months ago by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

Mike Zullo, Arpaio’s lead investigator, said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession. “Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have,” Zullo said.

The investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed.

Source: www.wnd.com...
Five videos of the event at the source... enjoy.

Well. this has some potential to do some damage-AS IT SHOULD. Obama could easily rectify this by signing the hospital release forms. But will he. No.

Obama could careless about his B.C and if it was forged. What does he need to care about it for? Well, he better now. He could be an illegal alien... and Joe knows how to handle that.

edit on Fri Mar 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
CNN has a live feed discussing the topic right now, I have to say there are plently of fishy circumstances that point to Obama being a fraud.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I thought the original birth certificate was stolen, possibly as a souvenir of sorts or maybe for political motives...

That this was a generated replacement based on non-original records of the original birth certificate.

Who knows...
edit on 1-3-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Okay..........

So what is next then?

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

He should be removed from office and anything he has done should be null and void.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

A Grand Jury and if they agree or believe there is sufficient evidence or testimony, the Subpoenas will start rolling.

Then, people will start to get pulled in for questioning, if warranted, arrest and charges filed.

then to Court.

By the way... I am a bit miffed with WND. They indicated you could get a copy of the 10 page report and all I got was the story that I linked this thread with.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

An illegal immigrant? Really? So now you're suggesting that his mother, his grandparents, and everyone else on his mother's side of the family forged their birth certificates as well? As long as the mother of a child is a US citizen that child is also a US citizen regardless of where they're born. Of course I'm not seeing anything here that wasn't addressed when the birth certificate was first posted so all of that is a moot issue as Obama was born in Hawaii.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

She was not 18 at the time of his birth therefore not a citizen of the U.S. is that enough for you?
And Im speaking about his mother she was barred from U.S. immigration law at the time she had not been a resident of the U.S. for 5 years yet.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is of course, political theater you know.

Will charges be brought? I doubt it.

The Judicial will claim no one has standing outside the Justice department to make any case against the POTUS.

Considering the subordination of the Justice Department under the Executive branch that doesn't seem like a realistic scenario.

Congress is 9/10ths behind immunity for any club members - so forget about them.

I can't say I know anything in the way of the reality (or not) behind the inquiry - but I can ask...

Whose "due diligence" failed here? Is there a remedy? Does this not prove that the political environment impedes justice?

Of course rabid partisans will soon mount their wall of non-contributive text over the unmitigated gall of anyone daring to approach the topic... which I find sad since I really want to know if we live in a country where such a fraud could be successfully perpetrated by virtue of political parties influence.

Thus far, the inferred reality is "no but yes."

Political theater ... it's what's being crammed down our throats...
edit on 1-3-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The problem when you're arrogant (as in Obama's case) is that you constantly underestimate people. Intelligence is underestimated. Resources are underestimated. Abilities are underestimated.

To the validity of his birth certificate.

I've often looked at the whole contreversy with amusement. Now it's switched to skepticism.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I have always held the belief, right or wrong that the day he decided to run for president and wanted on the ballot all of that paperwork should have been brought forward right at the beginning to be even considered eligible to be on the ballot. I would think. However, whatever the case may be, eligible or ineligible, someone somewhere dropped the ball in validating his documentation, otherwise this would not even be an issue.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I can't agree on this one. I really think the Joe is onto something here.

You do bring up a good point that not much can be done to the Pres or Members of Congress-except the people deciding to do something about it. Either by Peace or by Force. Obama better be careful getting people all worked up to riot and/or cause mayhem this year. It just might happen, but not as he wants it to....

The first thing that needs to be done it clear the matter up. Obama can do it with a stroke of a pen-but he won't. So, he is being risky and he may have to pay for that.

As far as an arrest. Possible. A staffer or some known member of Obamas group/admin etc.

The biggest problem, of course, is TIME. Just not enough time to do much about it-especially if people stonewall, or rather-Continue to stone wall.

"I smell Smoke"....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

that's not true in even the slightest way. if you are born in mexico, it doesn't matter if you're parents are american citizens. you're citizenship is in mexico. it'll be easy to get dual citizenship, but you are first a mexican citizen.
source

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

To quote Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter III, Part I, § 1401:

a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years

There is nothing in there regarding requiring the mother to be 18 years old. Not to mention she was 18 at the time. All that s required is for her to have spent a total of five years living in the US, two of which were after the age of 14. She qualifies for this and thus passes on citizenship to Obama. Of course once again this is all moot as he was born in Hawaii.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Obama shouldn't give in to bullies, scoundrels or scumbags.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

She had only been in the U.S. since she was 14 she would have had to be 19 at the time of his birth for him to be considered a U.S. citizen. Her being 18 does matter because she hadn't been there long enough do you see my point. Under law he wasn't entitled to U.S. citizenship at birth because he did not have a parent that was a legal citizen yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh don't get me wrong... unlike many - I am all for a thorough and transparent inquiry. But it's sort of like closing the barn doors after the horses get out... a day late and a dollar short.

You see, us little people are constantly being taunted with the adage "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear"... I find this a bit like 'instant karma'... I'm not so much going after someone with whom I may have political differences as I am the notion that anyone should be 'beyond' scrutiny - especially our first citizen.

In one sense, even if he is proven to lack proper documentation it doesn't vilify him as much as it does the political machinery (the duopoly) --- which I loathe and openly accuse of the largest failing of the American public since the inception of the Federal Reserve Act.... (and its so-called "Income Tax.")

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Did you even read what I posted? To confer citizenship at birth she needed to live in the US for a total of five years. Of these five years only two had to be after the age of fourteen. She lived in the US until moving to Indonesia in 1967. Therefore, she would have to have been at least 16 when Obama was born to confer citizenship. She was 18. This means she met all qualifications to confer citizenship on a child born outside of US territory.

However, since Obama was born in Hawaii he automatically gains citizenship regardless of the citizenship status of his parents. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Im surprised its not foxnews talking about it!

Oh I wish we could just end this controversy once and for all and get on to the real issues.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by anon72

An illegal immigrant? Really? So now you're suggesting that his mother, his grandparents, and everyone else on his mother's side of the family forged their birth certificates as well? As long as the mother of a child is a US citizen that child is also a US citizen regardless of where they're born. Of course I'm not seeing anything here that wasn't addressed when the birth certificate was first posted so all of that is a moot issue as Obama was born in Hawaii.

Actually their has been a birth certificate produced saying he was born in Kenya and also evidence of his mother traveling by plane four days later to Hawaii .

To me all this is moot , his long form clearly indicates his father is a citizen of Kenya therefore making him unable according to our constitution to be president , the criminal activity that took place to get this man into office is what needs to be exposed .

This being said who wanted him in this office and for what reasons knowing his birth right and other issues with school records and school loans that indicate ( only by hear say at this point ) that he registered as an alien student to acquire certain low interest school loans .

The whole issue stinks and in my opinion Obama is the small fish in this operation which more likely than not involves the new world order and their plan for a one world government . America has always been the perennial thorn in their side because of our love and sense of freedom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join