It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its not about being right for predictions, its about being on the right side. Love and Equality! And seeking within and waking up and if people really did this, and started their own source field investigations in groups, ie Remote Viewing, meditation, envisioning good things, the control grid would crumple.

they benefit from us being paranoid and suspicious of one another so the more we do it the more powerful their influence becomes. maybe there will be an event that snaps us all out of our collective depression. The thing is it will have to be on a scale large enough to affect everybody around the world to the same degree all at once. What could this event be? It could be a catastrophic geologic/space born event that doesn't wipe us out so the lesson is not forgotten this time, or maybe a person like a Jesus comes along but that takes a thousand years to affect people tangibly either good or bad leaving time and the seven deadly sins to corrupt the masses again.

In my opinion, since we are entering the Age of Aquarius and Enki, who was known as the Water Bearer (among other things) and the recent crop circles announcing his arrival, that he is the person we should be expecting and I'm psyched about that because he sounds like a good dude who is on our side.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its not about being right for predictions, its about being on the right side. Love and Equality! And seeking within and waking up and if people really did this, and started their own source field investigations in groups, ie Remote Viewing, meditation, envisioning good things, the control grid would crumple.

they benefit from us being paranoid and suspicious of one another so the more we do it the more powerful their influence becomes. maybe there will be an event that snaps us all out of our collective depression. The thing is it will have to be on a scale large enough to affect everybody around the world to the same degree all at once. What could this event be? It could be a catastrophic geologic/space born event that doesn't wipe us out so the lesson is not forgotten this time, or maybe a person like a Jesus comes along but that takes a thousand years to affect people tangibly either good or bad leaving time and the seven deadly sins to corrupt the masses again.

In my opinion, since we are entering the Age of Aquarius and Enki, who was known as the Water Bearer (among other things) and the recent crop circles announcing his arrival, that he is the person we should be expecting and I'm psyched about that because he sounds like a good dude who is on our side.

I concur... being on the "right" side is what matters to me although who deems what is right and what is wrong. So many times I think I am making the right choice only to find out it isn't.

I even wonder if and when it ever becomes real dense will we be able to SEE other dimensions. I think of an alien invasion like this.

We see tons of space ships and deem it an invasion only to find out we are seeing them in numbers (all of us) because the veil is now lifted and we SEE what we have never seen before...other dimensions.

How cool would that be? I would love it...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You have been mean, demanding, assuming, arrogant, and just plain twisting what I say or what I don't say.

Again with the dragging in the emotion.

Because of the way you present his ideas as crazy you obviously do not understand him nor his message.

The issue is that Wilcock misrepresents issues just as you did with the blood types.

I am as open minded as they get.

Being open minded is not the same as accepting any story.
Being open minded allows someone to separate the false from the possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Lies? Lies? Oh now I am PISSED! You say you read the links. How? You have not had time to read all of that. I call BS and who is lying?

The material was fairly basic and easily read in a few minutes. Please don't associate unwarranted claims about me or my ability to read and understand.

Neither you or lighterside have had time to read those links.

There you go on about me. The links were quite simple to read. There was nothing there I was not aware of. I was more interested in a refresher on the issues then learning abut this for the first time.

Obviously DNA changes all the time.

Within an individual there is not that much change. There might be in terms of disease, but not in a healthy individual.

BUT...you stated it doesn't. You said there were no new blood types either...and they have been discovered so they are NEWly discovered. I aint dumb.

There are no new blood types. There are new discoveries all of the time. Please do not try to pretend now that new discoveries is what you meant. The existence of more blood types has been inferred for some time. The responsible proteins is what has been discovered.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I would like to point out that Drunvalo has recently committed another fraud in which he pretended to have been involved in the discovery of new Mayan codices.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by MamaJ

You have been mean, demanding, assuming, arrogant, and just plain twisting what I say or what I don't say.

Again with the dragging in the emotion.

Because of the way you present his ideas as crazy you obviously do not understand him nor his message.

The issue is that Wilcock misrepresents issues just as you did with the blood types.

I am as open minded as they get.

Being open minded is not the same as accepting any story.
Being open minded allows someone to separate the false from the possible.

I didn't misrepresent anything. That is what your mind thinks. Get out of YOUR mind for a second and take a step back. Ponder this. YOU said there was no such thing and I showed you there was. What you said didn't exist is something everyone should know who has went through grade school yet you denied it. You said DNA doesn't change and you also said there was no new blood types and you were wrong to have jumped the gun they way you did and not THINK before you spoke/typed. I proved your character to myself. Again, I am not dumb and actually think it was pretty clever or manipulating whichever comes to mind first.

I have said what I had to say to you in regards to how I feel about David and the likes of him. I have told you I do not jump on his band wagon and you continue to want more. I have defended myself over and over again AND I have asked you nicely NOT to reply to me again. There are plenty of other posters to talk to on ATS.

You didn't even create this thread, why are you still here? You do not like David and have made all your points clear so why keep on and on with me? Don't. PLEASE do not reply to me again on this thread when you have so many others you can reply to. I am DONE talking to you. Thanks in advance for respecting the fact that I do not want to talk to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
...YOU said there was no such thing and I showed you there was. What you said didn't exist is something everyone should know who has went through grade school yet you denied it. You said DNA doesn't change and you also said there was no new blood types and you were wrong to have jumped the gun they way you did and not THINK before you spoke/typed. I proved your character to myself. Again, I am not dumb and actually think it was pretty clever or manipulating whichever comes to mind first.

I think both stereo and I both stated that there are "no new blood types" and "no new DNA types". Both statements are true. Your claim was that there were new types for both. We pointed out to you that DNA DOES in fact change, this does not make it "new DNA". We pointed out to you the blood types were NOT new, rather recently discovered.

We can only assume you were posting this information as if it was relevant to 2012, and what is happening now. This cannot be the case as they are NOT new.

Please get your facts straight rather than trying to flip the tables on who said what.

ETA

stereo has just as much a right to participate in this thread as you do. We are here to deny ignorance. If you're spreading ignorance by passing off false claims as fact in order to support the ideals of David Wilcock, then by the very mission statement of this website we will correct those false statements.

So to be clear to all readers. There is no NEW DNA, no NEW blood types. No miraculous change in human physiology to suggest that we are beginning any sort of accession as Wilcock would like us to believe.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anno141

2012 is not the end of the world. Is a shift in global consciousness. It is the end of the age of Pisces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

Why do you thin there is a shift in whatever? Can you even describe what this is?

BTW, the age of Aquarius started hundreds of years ago or won't for hundreds of years. Ask different astrologers and you get different answers.

I'll check out the Wilcock articles later and report on them.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by MamaJ

I would like to point out that Drunvalo has recently committed another fraud in which he pretended to have been involved in the discovery of new Mayan codices.

Please don't get me started on Drunvalo, that could be a whole other thread and the name could totally derail this thread.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

YOU said there was no such thing and I showed you there was.

Another falsehood.

All you showed was that a well known issue had been resolved by determining the proteins involved. To claim that a new blood type exists that did not exist before is false.

You said DNA doesn't change

Please show me where I stated this? If you can't you are lying.

I proved your character to myself.

What you think does not matter. The facts are simple. There is no new blood type.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The topic is David Wilcox and his claims. Not each other. Any further disruption of this thread with insults, personal attacks or off-topic posts may result in thread closure or suspension of posting privileges.

Additionally you may just have to agree to disagree - it's not personal. People will believe what they want.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

My own opinion is this, and its spiritual because since childhood, things have to mean something, and I refuse to walk forward on any path where I don't agree, so I quit a few times, got mad at God, because I've never ever agreed with a school having so much pain and harm to learn. And had experiences, of in my heart, this still calm Spirit waiting patiently, not angry with me, until I finally caved in and said, Ok what is it? I can't see how I could change my mind, and what came was seeing steep learning curves all the way up, with responsibilities delegated to levels and like my avatar, infinite progression, and that free will was one of the most important things, but love of course moves us ahead.

So the spiritual side of me sees the school and that there could be cycles, in fact there are. And in my experiences, direct messages of the prime directive is to free the planet, and two different groups, one saying it would take hundreds of years, and to work under the table in communities, growing food, waking people up, the other was more what my soul recalls, something in me, this time is upon us.

So 2012, to me this is likely to be a setup. Because I feel that humanity overall IS LOVING, and more lovers than warriors and have to be greatly maniuplated and bent out of shape, so I see a mild cycle.

So if bad things happen, they're probably amping it up with technology.

In my own consciousness, 2014 and 2017 stood out. I would prefer to turn it all around, and hold good thoughts, and you know say, 2014 is the year we get a wonderful earthship home, that is why its so important.

I hope there is a SHFT, but it should be for everyone, so anyone who needs help can be healed, and helped through what they're having problems with in good ways not traumatic schools. And that like I was shown in meditation , in the twinkling of an eye.

Otherwise we just keep shining our light, and remaining open to direction inside and keep trying to shine up our dark squares and do the right thing.

I feel he is on a similar mission, don't know altogether but have that strong inner feeling, and he is researching, compiling, doing all he can to counter negative ideas of bad cycles. But thats up to David.

But his book is an eye opener, it helps keep information in one spot for me.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
THREAD CLOSURE

Hi People,

Well...seems there must have been some misunderstanding relating to the Mod Requests that have been posted in this thread asking members to:

- Keep on topic

- Keep it civil

- Generally stop being an ass

The amount of Alerts/Complaints we/Staff have received thus far regarding this thread and the many posting in it has been quite astronomical. Everyone is alerting everyone else.

Way I - and other Staff - are reading this is its '6 of one and half dozen of the other' ie:everyone is just as bad as the other person they'll complaining about.

So....this thread will be locked for now.

When/if its reopened it will only be reopened with the understanding that there will be NO more of any of the above. The next one WILL cost you at a minimum your posting ability for a while.

Cheers.

*THREAD LOCKED*

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join