It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mounds and and fills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
ok so I was partying and i drove across il to MO and i saw a land fill it looked liked the mounds!!! I drive by them all the time never stopping to think damn they look a lot a like. if you live in the stl and il border you drive by them both quite alot . They look the same I mean the land fill has green grass so does the mounds. what if they are just waste spots? \i know the mounds have bodies but, omg what if it is just a body land fill? so weird. What if these mounds are just land fills like our modren ones? you people might think im insane but, landfills are mounds of grass,that is what ours here look like. I think th anienict grounds are just land fills that we are digging up I am on my chep net book right now and can not get pics of both sites that i am talking about Look up midwest garbag and cahokia mounds and see for yourself!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
For large graves one would have to dig deep due to scavenging animals and land erosion.
Also mass grave "builders" I'm certain they would not respect the dead much, so they would choose the easiest method of disposal and just bury them. Mounds are vastly more difficult to make by hand than a hole refilled.

I think its safe to speculate these are most likely just sites of worshiping either gods or ancestors.
edit on 25-2-2012 by jordanfutchy because: detail

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
this is a crappy pic of the land fill im telling you it look like a mound like the anicent back in the day mounds i can not find a dencent pic online I just might have to go myself and take that pic but it looks like a mound. maybe it is an anicen land fill just like all the other mounds are land fills that we are finsing and all the stuff had biodegrated whatever this is what i think!!!

join