It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Why do "people" who never show proof or facts always require it of others?

Good question, as has been seen constantly here birthers do not have any proof or facts, but demand it of others.

Why do they do it?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Originally posted by spoor

just another birther lie - when will birthers stop telling lies?

When you get a new hobby.

Anyway, on topic.
This sure doesn't surprise me seeing as the birth certificate put up on the whitehouse website has been repeatedly debunked as a fraud.

I am looking forward to Barry's term ending.

Owh WOW !

That is just...that,wow!
Anyone that just took obama's word for it should have a peak at that video.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

did you know snopes is heavily funded by leftists? just saying.

www.freerepublic.com...

Gee...snopes.com debunks the snopes.com rumors......guess that settles it.

edit on 25-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

I just read that and well...that sure ends snopes credibility in general.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Show me where the contents in the OP was posted 3 years ago.

Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP posted a hoax birth certificate proven in the thread you mentioned ,now im convinced its a fraud.
edit on 25-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I had no idea snopes was a leftist website, I was mainly trying to see on google if the document you first posted on the thread of Obama was real or not but its fake.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If true I am not just happy with him getting kicked out of office, I want a trial, and execution!! Along with anyone involved!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
If true

as shown, it is not true

I want a trial, and execution!!

do not worry that he would be found not guilty, you just want a black man lynched!
edit on 25-2-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

More likely than not these papers are the real deal , but that matters not because Barry was chosen by the powers that be to run this country into the ground economically and to use our vast war machine to pound the other countries that don't play by their rules.

Obama was never voted into office by the people for the people but was appointed by the NWO to do their bidding.

Barry will be reappointed to finish the job he started, this dog and pony show between the Democrats and Republicans is just a side show to distract people from the truth and give them the illusion of choice.

It is truly a joke

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Oh really? You are a really sad case if that is what you believe. My son is half black! You @$$

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well if its a fake at least its a better fake than that pathetic digital excuse of a birth certificate he released. The die hard supporters wont care, they will just say its an Orlyian conspiracy.

I would like Obama if it werent for his die hard supporters (sarcasm I'm making fun of the ron paul dismissal argument)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Could this have anything to do with why Obama would want to change the immigration laws. Would in some way change the requirements to be president, maybe something they tack on to the end. To be completely honest, as a Canadian, I'm not really sure WHY you need to be born in the states to be president. I worked for years issuing SIN (social insurance numbers), like social security numbers, and often found the newcomers to Canada thought more highly of our country than most of us born here. If someone comes in and wants to work hard to improve the country as a whole....I say more power to them.

Yes, I understand the legallity of it, and if this is a true BC then yes, the man should be removed from power, but should it remain a law going forward? I also understand the "what has he done to make things better" argument, I have a t-shirt which has a picture of Obama, with the words "progress" at the top....I dont wear anymore, as he has in my opinion been more right wing than most republican presidents, seems to care very little about your constitution. You guys are in such a tough spot...either stay with Obama..or take Romney!!! Ouch!!

Either way I guess, its really the banks and the corps calling the shots anyhow. Good luck !

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

it's okay, spoor has a habit of pulling the race card to provoke an emotional response. don't feed it

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

it's okay, spoor has a habit of pulling the race card

I am not the one calling for a execution, it is the birthers upset that a black man is the legal POTUS that are pulling the race card!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

do not worry that he would be found not guilty, you just want a black man lynched!
edit on 25-2-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

^Cheapest shot in the house..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Here's an idea: post a proper scan of the documents instead of photos. That way we can run them through Photoshop and "examine" them the way the Hawaiian documents were examined. Or is the idea to avoid that?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This tired old stuff again? Yawn.
Get a pet.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

it's okay, spoor has a habit of pulling the race card

I am not the one calling for a execution, it is the birthers upset that a black man is the legal POTUS that are pulling the race card!

Keep it zipped racist

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
ATS THREAD August 2009 - Obamas Kenyan Birth Certificate - Photo

Already posted 2 1/2 years ago.
We've already verified/debunked.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Weren't those the good old days?

How is a three year old story allowed to stay in Breaking News forum?

edit on 2/25/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The entire WORLD in amateur and professional editing has learned from the editing mistakes showing in the washington.com fake certificate. Very doubtful that the same method be very effective. As you can see with the birth certificate on the whitehouse website is that digital uploaded scanned versions can very easily be faked (obviously after seeing that in the video that Reaxi0n posted).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join