It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles, Alpine style: Artist creates incredible impression with his giant patterns in the snow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The patterns, some of which span the size of six football pitches, come in a range of designs from intricate snowflakes and spirals to cubes and rather more abstract creations.

Some pretty cool pics of huge snowfields covered in patterns
Enjoy

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Mr Beck said the main reason for making the patterns was because he can no longer run properly due to problems with his feet, so he took to the snow instead

He did all those while having problems running and with his feet?
And he's standing in the snow in short sleeves in the last picture... this guy is a Star F-er!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Did this guy REALLY do them??? I'd like to see it.
second

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Eureka-
If Elohim is alien and elohim created human in likeness and image of elohim it would make sense human can make crop circles and images in the ice as well.

Question?
Can they dethrone slave driving Elohim elite? free humanity with 100% truth,,,no holding back?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Are people getting better at Art or are we just seeing a new types of Art? Because between this, and pumpkin craving, and tree cravings and sand art and coffee art...I am just blown away.
Where is all the fine intricate art form talent coming from? My grandmother's generation didn't have Art like this.
And even Art hung in the most prestigious museums don't rival this type of Art. I think we have a breed of hybrids on our planet!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No human could possibly have done this.
Obviously done by aliens.

C'mon, do you really think some guy by himself with a rope and a bit of wood could possibly do that?
Yes there are some simple patterns made by him, but the more complex ones are alien.
Obviously he's just the cover story, paid by the CIA or the Illuminati to "explain" the alien shapes.

---

What? You didnt like my answer? Its the same one people say about crop circles.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Are people getting better at Art or are we just seeing a new types of Art? Because between this, and pumpkin craving, and tree cravings and sand art and coffee art...I am just blown away.
Where is all the fine intricate art form talent coming from? My grandmother's generation didn't have Art like this.
And even Art hung in the most prestigious museums don't rival this type of Art. I think we have a breed of hybrids on our planet!

Not so much getting better but going in different directions with their expression of art this i think is just a natural evolution

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey, snow circle maker. Thanks for pissing in my morning coffee.

Now all crop circles are going to be automatically written off as man made.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Hey, snow circle maker. Thanks for pissing in my morning coffee.

Now all crop circles are going to be automatically written off as man made.

Lol ,I wouldnt worry to much about that there are mistakes in the geometry in what hes done,but some crop circles IMHO defy explanation for how they are made

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Thanks for posting this. Its obvious all crop circles are man made in the first place and this just shows how easy it is to do.

We have known how to make these designs from sites like CropcircleMaker and people have been trying to ignore this for some time. These were done with just one man..just one. It proves how crop circles can be made very quickly by a team of people.

Its funny that there are people in this thread that still dont want to or find it very difficult to believe this is man made even when they are told it is. Wake up to the truth..it will set you free.

edit on 24-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Wow!!
Amazing artwork...

Nothing to do with the very poor artwork made by the faker (and allegedly "medium") Robbert Van den Broeke:

Oh, and S&F for your finding!!

edit on 24-2-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

They only defy explanation for the people that do not know how to make drawings like those, for those that know the explanation is simple.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Because between this, and pumpkin craving, and tree cravings...I am just blown away.

You crave pumpkins and trees? Are you pregnant?

new topics

top topics

join