It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Often Are You on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well...I'm stuck here tonight, some fun threads have popped up.....so much for cutting back...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm on every day for a little while, some days all day depending on whats going on in the world.

It is my home away from home even when I am home.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I log in around 9 every morning.
I check back at 12 during lunch.
I check once again around 9 or 10 at night.
ATS has me in its clutches, checking it must be the first thing I do every time I go on the internet (I'm only on those three times), and if I miss just one little bit of that schedule, well I.... I can't even imagine what would happen. *curls in the corner muttering "it'll be ok"*

But yeah, I 'm pretty much on everyday, I just don't post everyday.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Not much. Can't say I've got over 4000 posts in two months like some ha.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There's a tab up at some point every day during the weekdays. Too lazy to log out though.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I used to visit ATS several times a day...always tuning into the live shows...but lately I can hardly bring myself to post anything anymore.

Seems that I have some problems and until someone gets fired...I would rather not post!

Sad really...but it is what it is!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Way too much!...............Actually, not enough, This is the best forum on the internet BY FAR.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Several times a day, every day.
Try to keep up with the current topics.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Raelsatu
I'm on from about 12 noon till 2 am or later but im not sitting at the computer all this time and sometimes i forget to log out
I don't work so i have nothing else better to do each day, i try to post at least once a day and do a thread once a month ..
My problem is ATS is very addicting but the weather is getting warmer so i will be spending more time outside and less real time on ATS..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
I've come to a point where I have an ATS tab up the entire day; and constantly check for news on an hour-to-hour basis. I would say I'm semi-addicted.... I also have OCD when it comes to specific websites & check them every day; I find it's difficult to not be [on] ATS for more than a day --- for sake of missing any important news.. so I was wondering how often my fellow ATSers are logged in or browsing topics.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

Yeah, sad to admit, me too. Best place to get the latest news on any topic, and always good conversation with like, and unlike minds every single day. Sundays are a little slow, but the other days move right along. When you are disabled, time is something to kill, not to save.

<< 1   >>

join