It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Rebuilt Babylon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I must say out of the mortal series. This one has to be the best. Makes you wanna go back and re-read the other ones.

From what I gather here. We been told evolution is the answer for our existence. Problem is people take everything they get spoon fed. All you have to do is look around you and you can tell were not just Apes.

Like you said where did blonde hair and blue eyes come from? Why do we go bald?

If we came from apes why did we shed fur just to have to skin animals for warmth.

Your on to it. Something is deffinately a miss in the world. Just a shame on site that has a motto deny ignorance very few every really try to teach people something.

Any more this site is just for mainstream believers. Main reason I just lurk. This thread pulled me from the shadows so that should tell you something. Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

1623 = 12. There is only one thing that means! Considering since we've entered this millenia every year has been a count from 0. 2012! Thats what Bob meant when he said they told him 1623. Ofcourse he knew what it meant he wanted to see if you were smart enough to figure it out.

Mainly because if you couldn't figure that out yourself you have no business tellin him he don't know what he's talkin about!

Knowledge is power!

This video is to help those still in the box to exit it. If the op hasn't accomplished that yet!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wheres all the experts at?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Gonna bump this up again!

To good a thread to just let it sit around!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join