It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's a visual comparison of the pic in the video and LO-3085

Check out the original image at the link below and look where the base should be... no base.

Lunar Orbiter pic

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Our planet is billions of years old. Our current modern society took only 30,000 years to get from stone age to space age. There have most likely been hundreds of modern societies on our planet over the past several billion years. Each one fading out for whatever reason, climate change, self destruction, what have you. If the civilization was advanced enough, then yeah, some escaped and made new lives elsewhere.
There is no reason to think that other civilizations have not made it to the moon, or even colonized it to an extent.
Who knows if these building images are real or not and if real, who knows how old they are...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Suppose they are real, and suppose they are big..... I guess size is unimportant other than being able to store supplies for extended time. But suppose they 'were' watching, but have long since left. How long ago was it? did they have them running decades ago? centuries ago?, millenia ago? And if they are gone, why? did their civilization meet calamity? Did they cause their own destruction with technology? Will we also find new horizons on other planets while our civilization kills itself on earth?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks!

After looking at hundreds of LO pics over the years, it's hard to mistake them.

I think the reason the Alien Moon Base isn't in the NASA original is because its a hoax

Yep I agree..obvious hoax on this one.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this video, I seen many of these so called "buildings on moon" videos but this one take the cake
There is nothing natural about this, im looking forward to hear the officials opinion on this

Here are some work I did in gimp.. enhanced, sharpend..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i knew it

i knew it

i knew it

i had a feeling..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
The photo in the OP video is from Lunar Orbiter III

Source

Although, the moon base does not appear in the NASA image

Considering the original image this video was made from is 45 years old, and considering the person in the video is trying to fool us by saying it is a new image from the Chinese spacecraft, I think the image in the OP is probably a hoax.

I suppose one can claim the that 45 year old images have been tampered with. However, if they were, and these were non-tampered versions of those exact same pictures, then why would the YouTube video claim they were from the Chinese orbiter. It makes no sense to do so.

I say hoax.

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You'd think with all the rich people and corporations in the world, there would be a group that would want to send a private space exploration to the moon with intentions of showing the public what's up there.

But I bet even then there would be skeptics...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Sorry, OP...I appreciate your enthusiasm but......the YouTube video you provided, as an OP, is not convincing.

If you will note, this on Page two of the thread is Karl Wolf being recorded...and it is the same soundtrack from that video that Mr. Wolf is filmed at....laid down on your YouTube OP video:

It's in THIS Post

Mr. Wolf is well-known and trotted out repeatedly....many of us have listened to his testimony, and remain unconvinced (at this point).

Time will tell, I suppose.....any actual, verifiable evidence of ancient artifacts on the Moon? This will be huge news!!

It could not be "covered up"....no way, no how......

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This video is not new.I've seen it several times years ago.Someone is just trying to rehash it.Misleading OP and tittle.This is not imagery from the Chinese.Fail.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I suppose one can claim the that 45 year old images have been tampered with.

I wasn't claiming the original NASA image in this case was tampered with. Sorry, I forget sometimes that sarcasm is difficult to convey 'round here... Even with the silly emoticons

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

pb,why do you always piss in my pond.....only joking....
and i had my hopes up ...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I suppose one can claim the that 45 year old images have been tampered with.

I wasn't claiming the original NASA image in this case was tampered with. Sorry, I forget sometimes that sarcasm is difficult to convey 'round here... Even with the silly emoticons

No -- I wasn't claiming that you were. That's my fault maybe for not being clear enough.

I was just making a generic "devils advocate" argument, trying to approach this from all angles and trying to cover all the bases.

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

I chuckle....thanks:

pb,why do you always piss in my pond.....only joking....

I, too, wish to see a bit of Arthur C. Clarke's 2001: A Space Odyssey (the concept in the film, based on Sir Clarke's earlier short story titled The Sentinel) come to be fact.

The idea of an ancient alien race that used OUR Moon as a base to observe, or even to influence Humanity's progress....is spell-binding.

I wish there were proof, is all.......
edit on Mon 20 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I was just making a generic "devils advocate" argument, trying to approach this from all angles and trying to cover all the bases.

Lol, that's not allowed on this board. NASA photos are the absolute truth 'round these parts, everyone knows that. I mean after all, NASA/gov has nothing to hide right? They'd never retouch a photo, they probably wouldn't even know how... How's that for sarcasm

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

read richard hoaglands the monuments of mars nasa has been crashing 80 tonne probes at 5000+ mph into planets & moons for a long time

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

It is polite to at least reference the ATS member that you are quoting, and who you replied to.

Pretty basic.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I only needed to see the low quality and the extreme level of interpolation to know this one is a waste of time. I suspect no coordinates are given because much higher resolution images are available.

I wouldn't loose any sleep waiting for the smoking gun. That appears to be an old image, re-sized (probably nearest neighbor?) to the point of being worthless.

Just another attention seeker on YouTube. Kids and their toys.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Is there any way they could show this in an infrared or geothermal view? I think that would be pretty supportive

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The question we should really be asking is if true and structures on the moon do transpire to be artificially made, then why have the American's, Russian's and even Chinese kept this from us for so long? What don't they want us to know other than disclosure? What is on the moon that they are so concerned about?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join