It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is worse: Questioning Obama's Christian values or saying U.S. is slipping into fascism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I find it funny that Obamas campaign aid thought it necessary to say Santorum 'crossed the line' by questioning Obamas faith, which will only serve to gather more religious support for Santorum

news.yahoo.com...

Meanwhile, Ron Paul says u.s. is slipping into a fascist state

www.prisonplanet.com...

So is Obama via silence agreeing with Ron Paul? Or is he really more concerned with his Christian image then with what the majority of the young people in this country feel? Or is he just ignoring Ron Paul because he knows he cant debate him?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think all political heavyweights have been told to ingore Ron Paul or to appear mildly amused at his views, rather than engage him in debate. Nobody wants to give him any publicity or to let the public think he is a serious candidate.

I say this as an observer and not as a supporter of Ron Paul by the way. Your question as to which is worse, its expected as the campaign goes presses on for things to get dirtier. I am not particularly concerned about Obama'sl faith, I am more concerned about the US as a whole.

join