It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread with Light, come share your happiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome brothers and sister

Ive been a member (this is a newer account) for a few years now. I like too learn about things hppening in the world and keep an eye on stuff as well as expand my consciousness like most who come here. As most spiritual and people who follow religions know; there is so much dark and negativity on this site (even the colour sceme is bad for the brain blue and grey ? who the heck picked that
).

So I want to introduce a thread where we can share our best and happiest moments in our Earth incarnation

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So this is the happy and loving experinces I have had on Earth. I want to hear your experiences my friends

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hi op

hahaha cheers for the laugh

The most happiest memory and experiences I have had come in the last year of my life. I am 19 years old

What?
are you dead lol
Dead man talking members
sorry op
its bloody funny

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I like that you are trying to raise moral and vibes at this site,but honestly this site funnels in lots of information from around the world so I guess you have to look at our world as being in negative vibes,and we are being affected by it quite possibly.

Anyways I can't recall too many happy experiences that really stood out in my Life,happiness has been kind of vague,I blame being an Eclipse baby
.However I am blessed and full of love in my Life!Despite my bad status in Life I have a loving girlfriend and 4 awesome cats :3.Like you I believe I have found my "other half" as it would appear,going with the flow has lead me to where I am at,as well as some focusing much thought into actually being with her(we were practically bff status)and I like to think my cats are little strands of Light that wandered from inside a car engine into my Lifehahaha

I am grateful to the blessing I have in my Life,but I have found out Life is "Prison" in a sense to speak,least to this soul it is,and the only way out is Love.So I wish the best to you on your relationship,and your Life.Remember me,we'll hang out once we finally leave this place

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Admirable post sir.

Rather than post a happy moment in my life, I'd like to point out that there are people dying out there, and all of the light and love in the world couldn't save them. Even if all of us got together, held hands and talked about light and love, it wouldn't help stop many of the problems the inhabitants of earth faces. You cannot eat love and light, you cannot wear love and light, love and light will not offer shelter or safety. It's nothing but a false hope, or at least a trendy vanity for people who can afford to eat and put a roof over their heads. It offers nothing but an appearance of spirituality.

To promote it is to trumpet your own happiness in the faces of the hopeless and forgotten; and for that it is decadent, insidious and wholly negative.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

bahahahah thanks for pointing that out
ill edit my friend

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

Maybe you shuold take the time to search deeper in your earliest years of life brother ?

I too look at our animals as beings of light in our lives. They bring happiness to me and Malin and without animals, humans are truly alone

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

ooo my friend.. Im sorry you see things that way. Of course our love~light combined could save the planet, we live in vibration, frequency.. and the World we are in, is of very low vibes and lowe frequency. Because of this its impossbile too see other beings in our reality because they reside in a higher frequency of reality that we are not customed too.

By coming together and raising vibration, we CAN change the Earth

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Actually, I used to be the same, attempting to reach some reward through appearing pious, or a different vibration as you call it, but of course my life, and the lives of others around me received no such reward. People still starved; people still felt pain, no matter what they told themselves. You can look at life through this veil of happiness and love only when you can afford to. To the ones who cannot afford such luxuries, you appear vain. What your love and happiness displays is your comfort in your situation, nothing more.

This isn't an attack on love and happiness, but an attack on those who would use love and happiness to promote an ideal. Go try and tell the oppressed to love indiscriminately, to love their oppressors.

Yes I love; yes I am happy; but I feel no need to display my happiness like peacock feathers.

You say nothing is coincidence, I say everything is coincidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice!But I am a totally different person(maybe even consciousness) than I was in my early years,and even that new person I emerged into is a now a husk of the person I am today.
We are young,and we still have time to rationalize what we think this world is.
I respect the blessings and Love that I have in Life,but am in no way "Happy"
The common belief is that "Happiness" and "Love" are the same,when in fact they are not(imo)
As enlightened as you become,remember we are limited to our own finity and are victims to experience.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
To promote it is to trumpet your own happiness in the faces of the hopeless and forgotten; and for that it is decadent, insidious and wholly negative.

There will always be poor my friend. Look at all the things YOU have.

OP, the secret to a fulfilling life isn't in looking back for pleasant memories, for they are gone. Cherish each and every moment you have as if it IS the most wonderful in all your life and it will be.

Then you will no longer look back at what has been, nor to the future at what will come, but be at peace and joyful now, and always.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Actually, I used to be the same, attempting to reach some reward through appearing pious, or a different vibration as you call it, but of course my life, and the lives of others around me received no such reward. People still starved; people still felt pain, no matter what they told themselves. You can look at life through this veil of happiness and love only when you can afford to. To the ones who cannot afford such luxuries, you appear vain. What your love and happiness displays is your comfort in your situation, nothing more.

This isn't an attack on love and happiness, but an attack on those who would use love and happiness to promote an ideal. Go try and tell the oppressed to love indiscriminately, to love their oppressors.

Yes I love; yes I am happy; but I feel no need to display my happiness like peacock feathers.

You say nothing is coincidence, I say everything is coincidence.

Let him be happy and if he goes around pushing chi/mana/love by opening up his chakra the it can't be bad. There is a world of people that think they are right but their views cant all be right and I will probably be one who is wrong. That is what coperation is for to be able to see a larger peice of the puzzle. You and I probably have a more pessimistic view because of our experiances and that is in a way wise. I do not know why you haven't gotten what you searched for. Maybe it is because you are already on track and you don't need it. When you are supposed to have it then it will happen. I got something after 35 years and I was not a religous and spiritual person. My unconscious told me that it would happen when I was 18 but I could not understand the message until I was 36, because I did not understand myself. I thought I was only my concious mind. When you push towards the ideal you realise how little humanity has evolved. Hate/disslike of ego is a very useful tool for god/universe I think. Some people will do karmaticly bad things on the road to heaven, just as it is supposed to be. I have seen to much synchonicity and my life story fit to well for anything to be coincidence. Just because I live as I have free will do not mean my life is not following a script that is meant to be. God seem to have a special course for everybody planned on this planet for the highest gain in evolution for the whole. I do not know you path and how you are supposed to understand everything so disregard everything I write if it do not fit. Namaste.
edit on 19-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Thank you my friend

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

. that is what ats is about, jelousy, and a bunch of smart ass humans who think they know more then the the creator itself.

You talk about wisdom, harmony e.c.t yet when people post here and disagree with you you then abuse them with names. I saw you do the same thing in another thread. You are fake and there's nothing loving about you, your posts are evidence of that.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

mhmmm

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital

. that is what ats is about, jelousy, and a bunch of smart ass humans who think they know more then the the creator itself.

You talk about wisdom, harmony e.c.t yet when people post here and disagree with you you then abuse them with names. I saw you do the same thing in another thread. You are fake and there's nothing loving about you, your posts are evidence of that.

Wisdom and harmony is easy when all around you are wise and in harmony. When the disharminous are working their magic with disharmony even Jesus had a hard time controling his tounge and hold in hate. I thank the disharminous for their crap (I will always call things by what I think they are and will not have fake harmony) because it gives me weight to push with my will. Namaste

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by 0rbital

mhmmm

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

yes i totally agree my friend; thank you for the kind words and reminder

join