It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ofNight's Prediction Thread for 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Some of you may know me from my, "Free Reading" thread. I've taken today off to dive into an area of psi abilities that I have always found fascinating, though never had much success in -- precognition. This thread by no means is definitive, it's just a fun little experiment to see what I think 2012 will hold for us. I'm sure there will be inaccuracies, this is just an experiment of sorts. If anyone has any questions or wants to know my beliefs on a certain subject regarding to the future -- I'll gladly answer.

With that being said, here we go:

1. I do not see an apocalypse/extinction level event occurring in 2012. Nibiru, Planet X, and solar flares really won't be making a difference doom-wise.

2. I see a lot of seismic activity and severe mud slides in Chile come late March.

3. Zsa Zsa Gabor will pass away in a hospital before June. She will pass away between 8:00pm and 2:00 am.

4. I see a slow but steady economic growth for 2012 -- the housing market is looking to get much better, along with unemployment. Gas prices will sky rocket come Summer, just as it has before. I saw a board with "4.19" on it.

5. I see Nuclear issues with Arkansas, for some reason. There will be an uptick in seismic activity there too, but nothing too doom-worthy will happen. I don't see the Madrid fault going out this year. The nuclear issue on the other hand might be concerning, I don't think it'll be anything close to Japan, I see an issue with "the power going out". Like a malfunction that causes overheating. Anyone know of any nuclear plants in Arkansas?

6. There won't be a great spiritual enlightenment in the masses this year, nor will we all be thrown in FEMA camps. Terrorism will become more of an issue in the Winter of 2012, specifically near Times Square. If there is another terrorist attack in the near future, it will be home-grown terrorism and the individual will claim to be an affiliate with Al Quaeda, but it won't be a real affiliation.

7. President Barack Obama will win the presidential election, but barely. It's going to be extraordinarily close. He'll win against Mitt Romney.

8. President Barack Obama will have heart issues, I see issues with blood pressure and will be told to quit smoking. I think he'll relapse into his cigarette smoking and be told to quit for medical reasons.

9. Wacky weather over the summer, I see extremely high temperatures all around the United States in late June -- drought will definitely become an issue for farmers in the midwest.

10. I see tensions flaring with Iran, another country from the East of Iran will come in and support them -- the USA will be burning bridges with an ally from the East.

11. I see a new illness that I can't identify becoming more prevalent, I see huge wounds on people, it reminds me of the Bubonic plague, but it's not. The individuals are covered in wounds and coughing lethargically. Their eyes are glazed over and the whites are yellow. This will start in Africa and be identified as highly contagious. It will be similar to another illness we've had before, but it's incredibly contagious and deadly. "Smallpox" came to mind.

12. I see a new bunker being built in Serbia, in an area that will house advanced technology. It's not alien, it's just top secret. It will have to do with making long-range nuclear missles that can shoot far farther distances, as well as an array of other advanced weaponry.

13. Japan will have a sudden uptick in seismic activity. Many will suspect that another "big one" will be occurring in 2012. I don't see another big one happening in Japan in 2012, just a bunch of smaller-though-startling ones becoming more and more common.

14. I see a cure for Alzheimer's, or at least a major advancement in finding a cure coming in 2012. I saw how it was done, but didn't understand what any of the diagrams meant. I saw what looked like a cell (oh jeez, 9th grade biology could have came in handy!) being consumed by another cell, like two units becoming one on a cellular level.

15. I see more riots. "Tanzania" came to mind, but it'll be more prevalent in the summer. I see an internet black out in a country in the middle east.

16. Anonymous will not successfully "shut down" the internet. I see "April Fools!"

17. Stephanie Meyer may have a breast cancer scare.

18. I see an assassination attempt being planned targeting the Pope. I feel like he'll either pass away (by natural or unnatural causes, not sure yet) either by late 2012 or early 2013.

19. Oddly (I'm not usually the conspiracy type, I just find them interesting), I feel like the CIA knows and has monitored certain things said here on ATS. Other government individuals have seen and anonymously observed a lot of what's been said before pertaining to governmental matters. This isn't really much of a prediction, but I feel it's important. I'm sure it'll continue.

20. An asteroid will be identified this year that will be on a near collision course with Earth, but thankfully not for decades, and NASA will reassure us that plans and further investigation are under way.

21. Unfortunately, there is more war, but most of it will be in 2013. 2012 will just be a year of heated tensions and bridges being burned. Even when war does escalate, it won't be WW3. If I am correct in this, that means that in 2013 there will be another mini economic crisis scare, but it won't be anything like the recession in length of strength, thankfully.

22. Evidence that suggests a link between thyroid cancer and anti-depressants will be found. It will be denied.

23. The "Holographic Universe" theory will acquire more validity, as new evidence shows up. I'm not even sure what the theory is, I just saw that it'd become even more popular.

edit on 18-2-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well you hit my reading spot on and again, thank you. It will be very interesting to see what transpires....Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by twistedroots
Well you hit my reading spot on and again, thank you. It will be very interesting to see what transpires....Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing.

No problem my friend! If you'd ever like another reading or an elaboration, always feel free to message me, and I'll gladly do it! Have an amazing weekend, and thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I'm always interested in peoples intuitions. Thanks for sharing.

And if you do readings, I would love to have one sometime

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When you made your predictions do u see a Second American Civil War? Because I remember a time traveler named John Titor mentioned it one time.

And sorry if I go off topic but I want to say thank you again for my readings

edit on 18-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
reply to post by ofNight

I'm always interested in peoples intuitions. Thanks for sharing.

And if you do readings, I would love to have one sometime

Thank you! I'd love to give you a reading, my other thread is filled to the brim, but I''ll keep you in mind and give you a reading when I get through some of the others.

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
When you made your predictions do u see a Second American Civil War? Because I remember a time traveler named John Titor mentioned it one time.

And sorry if I go off topic but I want to say thank you again for my readings

edit on 18-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

No problem! Anytime, my friend.

I do not see a second American Civil War. To say that such a thing will happen in the near future is completely fraudulent. The closest thing I can think of such a thing is major rioting, but this won't be for years and won't really "separate" the United States as much as it'll be separating the citizens from their governments, if that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You should have just said, "I predict further development of everything that is already happening".

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
You should have just said, "I predict further development of everything that is already happening".

Didn't know a plot to kill this Pope and Obama's supposedly upcoming heart scare were public knowledge already.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I could lie and say that we're all going to die in an extinction level event in the near future, would that please you?

Many of my predictions do greatly revolve around escalation of current events. That doesn't make them any less unreasonable, they're predictions, that's the point. Above, however, there are ones that are completely new and render your statement illogical.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2012 by itsJUSTzo because: Deleted for being foolish

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Didn't know a plot to kill this Pope and Obama's supposedly upcoming heart scare were public knowledge already.

Lol only if it came true which may or may not happen.

I dont mean to offend anyone. God bless you all in all of your endeavors, psychic/predictions or anything else.

I truly mean that...I apologize.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Lol only if it came true which may or may not happen.

I dont mean to offend anyone. God bless you all in all of your endeavors, psychic/predictions or anything else.

I truly mean that...I apologize.

No harm done.

I appreciate your contribution, I didn't mean to come off as rude, I just didn't understand your stance is all. Have a great weekend.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I predict for 2012 that the human race will have to become white fluffy bunnies, living in a fluffy land with bunny fluffy clouds. We drive cars called hoppers and eat carrots soup all day. Carrots become the new gold. Easter eggs are our sunday dinner.
Playboy bunnies are not alowed due to their sexy bodies and blonde hair and blue eyes. They will get sent to Scotland where its windy and rainy (see how they cope with their hair curling without being able to use straightners)
All rulers will be banned but a High bunny will lead us bouncing (yes you know what I mean) all day for fun. At it like rabbits.
I predict no horror , no wars and no hate.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
I predict for 2012 that the human race will have to become white fluffy bunnies, living in a fluffy land with bunny fluffy clouds. We drive cars called hoppers and eat carrots soup all day. Carrots become the new gold. Easter eggs are our sunday dinner.
Playboy bunnies are not alowed due to their sexy bodies and blonde hair and blue eyes. They will get sent to Scotland where its windy and rainy (see how they cope with their hair curling without being able to use straightners)
All rulers will be banned but a High bunny will lead us bouncing (yes you know what I mean) all day for fun. At it like rabbits.
I predict no horror , no wars and no hate.

Now that's what I call a logical response!

new topics

top topics

join