It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elusive mountain man stirs fear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The real criminals are the feds chasing him. I doubt one person is committing all this crimes.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yes, so please fear and report all survivalist... This one man is breaking the law, but I like how they kind of paint him as a survivalist nut when most likely hes from the Mormon fundamentalist compound near by.

I'm still trying to understand why they speculated that this guy could be one of two murderers from
Arizona? It wouldn't occur to me that anyone from Arizona would have the kind of survivalist skills required to evade police in the snowy rugged Utah wilderness....LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

The real criminals are the feds chasing him. I doubt one person is committing all this crimes.

They think it's the same person because many of the items (guns, gear) they have been finding at these abandoned camps were stolen property belonging to some of the victims whose cabins were burglarized.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If this was some crackhead breaking into people's homes to steal what he needed to survive, no one would be supporting him, or patting him on the back.

edit on 17-2-2012 by DarkKnight76 because: Forgot a word

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Some cabins he has left tidy and clean, while others he has practically destroyed, even defecating in one in a pan on the floor.

You know, breaking in to a cabin to sleep for awhile and steal some grub is one thing, pooping in the cabin owners stockpot is something else entirely. Break-in, steal a little chow, maybe take some guns and clothing... I'd say you're a situational theif. Leaving a hairy growler in the cookware, shooting holes in the walls, and destroying the cabin... you've got some serious anger issues and need to be locked up for the safety of anyone wishing to visit those wilderness.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

A true man runs around the woods, breaks into peoples houses, shoots it full of bullets, eats their food, drinks their drink, steals their stuff, craps in a pot and runs away?

Right.. I guess I just had my emasculated priorities all messed up.
edit on 2/17/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm guessing that this could be Bob.

Obviously he couldn't stand the heat in the UK so he has made the trip across the pond.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i bet you it's the REAL obama doing these thing. trying to get his identity back.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
A true man.

Nothing more to say.

A real "true man" stops at nothing till he finds a job and a true man most certainly does not steal from people. I dont go around raiding cabins, does that make me any less of a "TRUE MAN"? Comon now people now.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The one thing i don't understand is who are these idiots that are leaving guns in there cabins.

I have seen more cabin break ins in Calif and i know of very few remote cabins that are not broken into at least once every two years.

The things going for thieves when they target remote cabins it they have all the time in the world to break in and few worries about getting caught in the act.
If you are going to leave guns in remote cabins at least hide them in a place that is very hard to find.

I worked remote mines in Calif and it was so bad i buried 55 gal clamp lid drums around just to store my supplies in as some sites were hit at least once a month even with a locked gate a 1/4 mile down the road to block them.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I believe what he is doing is morally wrong, however I still stand beside him. 5 years in nature is damn hard.

Except he isn't living "in nature" is he?......he's living in other peoples houses and nicking their stuff

edit on 18/2/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe it's an elusive modern day Bigfoot.

LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini
You want to see a true man? Then look at the guys who are in the daily grind to make an honest living to support themselves and loved ones. Doing what this slob did is taking the easy way out of life.

Living in the woods where the snow can reach ten feet deep doesn't sound like an easy way out to me.

An easier way out would be to fake a disability and live off government checks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join