It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.A.S Used on people of the United Kingdom

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So let me get this straight, you think that an entire team compossed of SAS and SBS man has been assembled and exists and was said to be used by MI5 (which is there for uk national security, not international security) but was never used at all except for one strange mission on Diana in France. MI5 operates normally in the uk, and not outside like MI6. So there is a team but it has effectively never been used at all.

Which part of your argument makes sense????

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

So let me get this straight, you think that an entire team compossed of SAS and SBS man has been assembled and exists and was said to be used by MI5 (which is there for uk national security, not international security) but was never used at all except for one strange mission on Diana in France. MI5 operates normally in the uk, and not outside like MI6. So there is a team but it has effectively never been used at all.

Sorry when did i say this and what "team" are you talking about

Might be better if you stick to the other thread as that is actually about Diana by the way.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The team mentioned in the article about which you should have read if you chose to author a thread about it: which you did, asking if the SAS killed diana,

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As the head od the SAS publically appologised for his men killing princess Diana, to prince Charles: then I do not see who them killing and doing things to other people in the uk as at all unbelieveable. Lets be honest it is likely.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

Please see this thread for my response

there is no point in having the same debates on two threads so please you the other thread linked below as it is "on-topic"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sounds more like the realm of MI5 or Police Special Branch.

Not that I would really know anything about it, seeing as I hail from the colonies, just applying logic and a little of past experience to the situation...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The special branch do not assassinate people, as princes Diana was. Also the team was working for MI5 as they killed Diana.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join